Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

5 Tips To Spot An Awful Wordpress Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Tips To Spot An Awful Wordpress Designer (339 Views)

5 Tips To Write Readable Blog Posts / 5 Tips To Improve Website Visibility For Better Google Ranking / 5 Tips To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips To Spot An Awful Wordpress Designer by Ignyte(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
There are lots of 'wordpress designers' on nairaland these days and the truth is that a vast majority of them are just demo editors. Here are a number of things tips to identify a silly wordpress designer.

1. He is looking for the right 'premium' theme:
A good wordpress designer should be able to use any free theme to design any kind of website (If you disagree with this point, you are a bad wordpress designer)

2. He only understands wordpress backend
If your designer cannot work backend and front end please run away, the guy will probably get a null theme and rip you off in the name of 'premium' web design

3. He is particular about plugins
P.S: because he doesn't know php
So... I've met web designers who don't know that with less than 10 lines of code they can make a restaurant booking plugin become a hotel reservation system.

4. He is super affordable
Do I need to explain this one again? They are everywhere here.

5. He cant make an app with the wordpress API
We have hundreds of wordpress guys out here but please, how many app guys do we have here?? If you know wordpress, web designer shouldn't be the only occupational tagline under your name.

If you ever meet anybody who displays all these behavioural patterns, RUN. It is highly likely he doesn't know what he is doing.
Re: 5 Tips To Spot An Awful Wordpress Designer by Ignyte(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
PS: For wordpress related issues contact me via whatsapp: 07037534762

The number doesnt work for calls.

If you need a web designer don't call me. The guy below me seems to be one
Re: 5 Tips To Spot An Awful Wordpress Designer by Cyberl33t: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Look how cheap u sound... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Spot An Awful Wordpress Designer by Ignyte(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Cyberl33t:
Look how cheap u sound... undecided

Lmao, but I'm not selling anything. I provide solutions to problems.

That's all. Web designers can enjoy their market oh

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Reliable Website + Blog Hosting And Domain Names / How You Can Make Up To 30,000 Naira Here In Nigeria / Start Earning $100 Monthly For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.