Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) (51397 Views)

Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by belloahmad: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
you're talking Nonsense
Guy! I think you should learn to be yourself and not follow the crowd sheepishly. When you no be Daddy Freeze.

The day someone dashes you a MTN wristband, go ahead and tell the world you work for MTN.

3 Likes

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by chubinwa(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
This one is for osinbanjo
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by atobs4real(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mugun people. Did he just joined redeem? What is redeem and his action. This one na work shop.

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by rhythyson: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
i said it
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

foolish fool

Thunder kill you there

4 Likes

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Printerscanner: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
jimi4us:
Osibanjo has sold his soul to the devil by remaining in this evil satanic blood sucking party.

And how much did he collect for selling the soul? Does the devil have any money to give to Osinbanjo whose heavenly father Jesus owns all that is in heaven and earth? You need brain transplant.

3 Likes

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Before nko?......

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by starbn(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
i said it
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu

guy I swear your blood dey hot.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Ayoguy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hadebowale:
But you people associating just ordinary RCCG hand band with the VP are dimwit.... can believe an educate people talking this way....
dont be surprised cos some of those you see commenting are still in secondary school..they know nothing jare

2 Likes

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by davillian(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
The guy is holding semi naked p 90 grin

2 Likes

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Fishout(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Because someone wore RCCG's wristband is now working for v.p. Osibajon.l am sorry for 9ja youth

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Ngokafor(f): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
I just new it...

Osibanjo's people...The more you look,the less you see.

APC zombies who cant think to save their lives will spin another narrative of how Saraki and PDP clamped that RCCG logo on this DSS fellow's wrist to tarnish the image of buhari/RCCG/Osibanjo et al.

Just like they accused DSS DG of working for Saraki

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by brainhgeek(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mandynews:
Twitter VAR is at it again grin

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/08/07/masked-dss-man-with-rccg-bracelet/

Excuse me, is DSS a department at RCCG? does this mean being a DSS official should de-religionize a man? The man was probably a Redeemer before joining DSS so what has this got to do with the vice president?
I think it is just fair and rational to dissociate the act of DSS from the church and also from Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by nduchucks: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Haba!!

Can't someone practice his religion on peace? The man has every right to make a honest living.

2 Likes

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Enoch07: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
I said it
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by lhc18: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
You just waste your data to post rubbish
bloodykiller:
i said it

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by blackboy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
Even wearing the wristband to perpectuate anarchy.No wonder Tinubu is @ redemption camp recently where his wife was dubiously elevated as an assistant pastor. undecided
you got to be joking. Sen Remi? hmmm
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by farem: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

Jokers!

so every DSS member who attends RCCG must have been planted by Osinbajo? How stupid!

It means dem be werey! That means sinbajo started Dss. I wonder what would happen if there's another Mfm wrist band there. Is there anything thing that says a church member shouldn't be in Dss?

Election period has removed some reasoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by buddydoze(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
I give up on some Nairalanders...why would a rightly thinking 21st century human being dent the image of a vice president blindly because a security official wore the wrist band of the fastest growing church in the world he also attends.

Common Nigerians!
Common Nairalanders!
You can do better!...why would you subject yourself to shallow thinking as this because you just don't like APC/Buhari?

This should not be about Buhari, APC/PDP/Osinbajo...THIS IS ABOUT US AND OUR FUTURE AS A NATION!

Common!

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by resurgent2019: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
The connection of the masked DSS operative to RCCG or Osinbajo is a no brainer. The man is probably a member of RCCG. The fact that he works for DSS doesn't mean he should not have a right to serve God. The arguments against him, RCCG, and Osinbajo and inane, myopic and puerile.

Case closed!
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by semyman: 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
jimi4us:
Osibanjo has sold his soul to the devil by remaining in this evil satanic blood sucking party.
Devil resides in churches, where your pulpit pimps sleep with other peoples wives, young children, with your gay bishops everywhere and itching finger pastors.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by kay5you: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
With that his potbelly grin
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by resurgent2019: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
semyman:
Devil resides in churches, where your pulpit pimps sleep with other peoples wives, young children, with your gay bishops everywhere and itching finger pastors.

Bigoted numbskull. Na hate for Christianity go kill. We have begged you for a separate country where both religions stay apart but you have refused while still hating. What do you want sef?
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by triblehaul1: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
i said it

Is this what you tell your father daily when you wake up ? May it never be well with you entire generation dead n alive. May it never be well with your entire tribe.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by KingAzari: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
He is also wearing a wedding ring. mumu overdo.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by resurgent2019: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
KingAzari:
He is also wearing a wedding ring. mumu overdo.

So because he works for the DSS, he should remain single?

These DSS goons are normal people like you and i. They have lives to live too.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Redhot111(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist are doing a dirty job.

Good one from the DSS Christian guy.
It shouldn't be only Muslims that should be in security outfit in this our great country.

Plato said, if all men were righteous, they will be able to right all wrong in our society.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist think DSS are doing and supporting evil like them.

Bros choose another line of talk. This one is getting obsolete. Once I read the 1st two lines of any post and see "idiotic pigs of Biafra" I automatically look the poster id and as expected it always turns out to be you, NgeneUkwenu or madridguy. But the madridguy brain don they format small small.

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by OhiOfIhima: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
So, person cannot put band for hand in peace again.. Most Nigerians are so deficiency morally. Soon, d Nairaland e-warriors will come out wit their religion fanatizm.. Dat young man wit a band is a human being like everyone of us. He has a God to serve, assuming dat band would have read sometin similar to Arabic, d heat will have tense by now. Useless jobless youths.. Everything is news.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by afroxyz: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Judging from some comments here it is not surprising why these politicians take us for a joke. What the hell does a wrist band have to do with the VP?

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by KingAzari: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

So because he works for the DSS, he should remain single?

These DSS goons are normal people like you and i. They have lives to live too.

That is my point, why capture only the wristband?
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
99miles:
Who knows that mask guy might be Osibanjo himself................Some dirty jobs need the boss itself to be present. hehehehe.
ahahahaaa ur comment carries all shades of savagery...But to the most ludicrous angle...Is ur vp grab?? Is he tall?? Is he athletically built?? Does he appear galant or feeble?? Bros all diz na common sense words and opposite...I give u Crown of savage crew enterprises...Enjoy ur reign�����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.