Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) (51543 Views)

Tension In Ekiti As Soldier Kills DSS Officer / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by resurgent2019: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
KingAzari:

That is my point, why capture only the wristband?

Yea, that true. Thumbs up.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by stanleyamaziro(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
What does RCCG got to do with this. Believe me that dude does not even know what the wrist band he is putting on stands for. I mean we should not always associate religion with politics all the time. Am not holding brief for anybody please
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by drololaaof: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
What has religious wrist band has to do with force official duties .
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Keneeby(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Some people reasons like fish. Now I know that some humans are animals and some animals are human. What concern wrist band of RccG with Osinbanjo? My igbos brothers should wake up please, the stupidest is too much.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Centcanada: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
I done first talk am before say anything when day come out from this RCCG before that I solely admire and respect them buy this one when them done give tunubu wife assistant pastor, and come the same time day recruits RCCG security as DSS or SSS, wahala day oooo. Who will go believe again?
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by experimentist: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

Jokers!

so every DSS member who attends RCCG must have been planted by Osinbajo? How stupid!
gringringrin

I swear wailers are so dumb.

WTF!
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
AFONJA KILLERS OF DEMOCRACY... AWOLOWO AND MKO CAME TO MIND

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by experimentist: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
99miles:
Who knows that mask guy might be Osibanjo himself................Some dirty jobs need the boss itself to be present. hehehehe.

I dey tell you, somebody has to beat these freaking wailers in dumbness.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by meobizy(f): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
I don't understand. He's a Christian, so? I wear a Guinness wristband all day everyday, it doesn't mean I like the drink. If anything, I believe it is too bitter for one to enjoy.

My only qualm is why they are not wearing body armour. It means any thug with sense can wear a bulletproof vest and finish them all with a few shots.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by phase1: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pastor Adeboye and his Redeemed church are being used by the caliphate to Islamize this country.

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Tundeobama(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
i have my friends who are catholic who wear the band,anybody can wear band.so if rccg member is a police na sin?
PDP death is near for playing religious card.

2 Likes

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by omojesu202(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

Jokers!

so every DSS member who attends RCCG must have been planted by Osinbajo? How stupid!

we kids here u know
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Buffalowings3(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
ednut1:
No comments

You must talk.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by empron(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
Even wearing the wristband to perpectuate anarchy.No wonder Tinubu is @ redemption camp recently where his wife was dubiously elevated as an assistant pastor. undecided
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by felixawe(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
COULD THEY BE ARMED ROBBER !
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by ikorodureporta: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Buhari is in London sipping kunu whilst getting updates on happenings at NASS.

Whilst Osinbajo and Redeemed members on seeing this twitter VAR pics are like cheesy

cheesy

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=jidemoh post=70063805]

Dumb! Dumber!! Dumbest!!!
Common wristband wey even agbero dey wear for garage. Never knew when church wristbands became associated with a person's political leaning or affiliation.[/quote.
If it is sarraki now wristband will be substantial evidence. undecided
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Guestlander: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I heard Osibanjo children are hiding in Cyprus

If they like they should hide in the moon

They will be consumed when the fire starts burning!

Baseless threats.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by MeeLan: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

Jokers!

Jack Bauer taught us that such things aren't just mere coincidence.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Cornerstone2020 post=70072751][/quote]

Come off it my man! I'll say the same thing if the name of the mosque Saraki worships at is on the wristband.
No sentiments on something as trivial as a wristband.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by rhektor(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Does this mean members of rccg are no longer Nigerians and are not worth to be in any national positions again because I don't understand this conspiracy theory going on
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by henrysam(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

Jokers!

So how come he is one of those sent for this disgraceful operation.

1 Like

Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by icon007(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
fyneguy:
grin grin grin grin

Jokers!

... so it could be planned that way to implicate the APC led government, implicate Osinbajo. I don't really trust Nigeria politicians anyway. Since Saraki remains my no1 Maradona of politics in Nigeria, i will start with him.

Saraki has been likened to be an untrustworthy person even to his father, to his first former club (pdp) and now his latest former club (apc). So who says he couldn't have had hand in this ploy! Considering his relationship with Daura in preventing Magu from being confirmed and so many other acts. He could have planned this to have public sympathy and support.... My personal opinion though(of which am entitled to).

Saying the president PMB ran away for this to happen is unbelievable to me as well. He could have still done this act while in Nigeria (since he has allowed similar scenario to played, Dasuki, raiding of judges home etc). So I think for this act, he might not be involved.

For saying because you have a DSS officer wearing RCCG band, Osinbajo is involved is a no no for me. Does it mean every RCCG member now report to Osinbajo? Many of the so called APC members to do the impeachment self were not available. Some were in Lagos to grace Remi audination. Akpabio(possible replacement) in Akws. So what!

The truth is, we will always have 2 versions of narratives to the happenings in Nigeria, especially as it concern politics. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHO TO Trust, JUST MY Instinct.
Re: Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured) by jimi4us: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2018
Osibande is an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ObaOfBeninDeath: Mike Ozekhome Shaves Hair (photo) / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.