Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo (688 Views)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / Secession: Kanu, Igboho Should Have Gone Through NASS, Governors – Senator Misau / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Senator Misau spits fire, slams Osinbajo for allowing DSS take over NASS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjkO0rZ-DY0

Re: Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo by TimFisher2: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
undecided

No hiding place for evil doers!

Osibanjo should know the fire he is igniting will consume him and his family, if he like he should go and hide his children in overseas

God bless Saraki and the good and worthy Parliamentarians!

Save Nigeria from doom!

1 Like

Re: Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
God bless u sire for speaking the truth and standing for justice.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo by Merimental(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
nice...Bitter Truth

1 Like

Re: Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo by countryfive: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
APC crew will call him iPob for telling the pure truth,
The truth is that APC is falling ...2019 go sweet
No b small
Buhari only has his family and the yorubas to vote for him
Am not sure he will attend the RCCG programs
At the redemption ground to get votes in that holy
Place , his presence filled with the blood of innocent men, women and children killed by herdsmen may desecrate the church
Re: Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo by dukie25: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Useless baba kekere
Re: Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
and some useless and hopeless apc and buhari ass lickers here on nairaland deem it fit not to see anything wrong with this impunity happening in Nigeria especially that nkewnungege don't even wanna know her name self. see madam you are just a nuisance here, send me your account and I shall forward the 30k you are gonna get paid this month by bmc so you can just rest a bit from fooling yourself self.

1 Like

Re: Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo by Kaycee9242(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
U all are d same, bunch of criminals
Re: Senator Misau Spits Fire, Slams Osinbajo by Jirate(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
I Will Never Get Tired Of Insulting APC, They Are "Not" Agents Of "Change" but "Destruction".

Odigie Oyegun May Not Be A Fire-Eater Like Oshiomhole But He Is A True Democrat and A Fine Gentleman When Both Men Are Compared. I Am From Edo State and I know What I Am Saying.

How Long Has Oshiomhole Been on The Saddle And Look At How The Fortunes Of APC Has Nose-Dive, He Will Only Destroy The Party With The Way He Is Going.

(1) (Reply)

Looters List: What Happened to Uche Secondus' Libel Suit? / Could This Be The Reason Deola Smart Threatened Dina Melaye? / Majority Carry The Vote! Base On Logistics OYETOLA Will Emerge Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.