Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege (20787 Views)

OAAN Dissociates Self From Indecent Advertising Truck At Lekki Toll Gate / NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege by bloodykiller: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
potoX:
bloodykiller is sheik Isa Abubakar
[/s]
claptrap
Re: APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege by sterlingD(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
All this political desperation and gangsterism is not good it is making a mock of our democracy.Some one should as a matter of urgency knock serious sense into the head of the architect of the correct brouhaha that we are witnessing.

This is not how to do or handle political matters with about 6 months to conduct party primaries and general election.The political mess we are seeing is clearly showing that there is total lack of political maturity and political wisdom in handling political matters.

Mr. President should stop feigning ignorance and put a total stop to this madness.It is ridiculing this government,his government.The Man of Intergrity that his is,is being rubbished in front of we Nigerians and the rest of the world.
Re: APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege by potoX: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
[s][/s] claptrap
Asalamalakum brother. Masha Allah Amin grin
Re: APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege by userplainly(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
[s][/s] sorry i don't read trash from charlatans i didn't read this Oshiomole is a scallywag kiss the truth
n edo functions better than Delta! mugu
Re: APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Believe APC at your own peril.
APC as a party will go in memory lane as an anti democracy.
Party of a tyrants, political saboteurs and retrogressive.
They represents all that's evil, nasty and desperation.
Re: APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sango punish you, idiot. Quote and find ur self in trouble
Ezeakanobi:
We know It is rats and cockroaches that sent dss to National Assembly ......idiots

According to APC

Bukola Saraki staged the police blockade on his convoy.

PDP Senators staged the clampdown on the National Assembly.

You can't defend the incompetent Bubu govt without coming across as disgustingly vacuous and irritatingly stupid
Re: APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege by Jflex07(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
common shatap there and get out
shameless hypocrite
oboy you be correct guy, you just dey finish zombies anyhow for Nairaland here.. thumbs up bro, you dey reside for phc, make I position you small. you be correct g

1 Like

Re: APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege by Devgist: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Liers from the pit of hell. Liers from time m what a demonic group of people. Is APC the Antichrist?
Re: APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege by bloodykiller: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jflex07:
oboy you be correct guy, you just dey finish zombies anyhow for Nairaland here.. thumbs up bro, you dey reside for phc, make I position you small. you be correct g
no bro but I'll enter ph soon

thanks shocked
Re: APC Dissociates Self From National Assembly Siege by Jflex07(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
no bro but I'll enter ph soon
thanks shocked
ok bro.. stay safe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi, Three Others Get ₦24 Billion For Ranching / Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.