Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Check Out The Note 5 16MP Front Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Note 5 16MP Front Camera (412 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Note 5 16MP Front Camera by Kalapizim(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
The Note 5 packs an array of features including its camera. The device camera comes with both front and back sides. The front panel of the device features a 16 megapixels selfie camera which comes attached with a LED flash for quality photography. It is also complemented at the back with a smaller 12 megapixels camera.

The 16 MP frontal camera is optimized for taking selfies from the front and also other features present and in the future which require the use of the front camera. The software on the Infinix Note 5 is better than what you would otherwise get elsewhere as it supports shooting in AI (Artificial intelligence) nodes.

The camera supported by AI is super positioned to ensure you turn out amazing features to improve your photographs including an f/2.0 aperture.With an FHD display function and 6.0 screen, taking selfies will surely be a delight as you are assured of adequate supply of power thanks to its 4500mAh battery responsible for delivering close to seven hours screen-on-time on heavy usage as well as mountain peak software experience.

http://www.infinix.club/forum/691/634410

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Free Games To Download Via Play Store / Nokia X7 Said To Debut Globally As Nokia 8.1 ; Specification Tiped / How To Get 40k Facebook Post Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.