Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public (89477 Views)

Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / Barack Obama's Daughters, Sasha & Malia Enjoy An Afternoon Stroll / Obama: I Smoked 9 Cigarettes A Day In White House & Stopped When Malia Caught Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Zealoy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
pocohantas:
Guys take a good look at those pictures.
Can you now understand why 'girls' are attracted to tall/taller guys?
grin grin
yeah the guy is very tall o, Malia Obama is about 6.1ft wow wow!!
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Zealoy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wow she gat herself a really tall dude, Malia Obama is practically 6.1ft very tall lady lol
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
overdrive:
i wonder if she has security details following her.

She get crazy secret service o
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by UncleJudax(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
Smoking and kissing in Public are not for "bad guys" in the west.
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Abbeybailey(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
Not surprised her father was also a smoker...I hope she is Not a closet Islamic terrorist like her father though
You are a sick and demented idioooit. She's way better than any of the offspring of the racist pig you worship.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
she is very ugly! embarassed she is also an Olosho! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are a sick and demented idioooit. She's way better than any of the offspring of the racist pig you worship.
calm down man!! why are you taking it personal? it"s really easy to get people like you Angry, you have never even met Obama or his daughter, they don't even know you exist.

Anyway, Obama's daughter is an Olosho! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by FarahAideed: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:

Hahahaha non of Donald Trumps kids are rascally So much even Hillary had to applaud Trump for the good job he did with his kids
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Abbeybailey(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
gypsey:
calm down man!! why are you taking it personal? it"s really easy to get people like you Angry, you have never even met Obama or his daughter, they don't even know you exist.

Anyway, Obama's daughter is an Olosho! tongue
Oloshi That's ten thousand times better than anyone in your lineage.
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Abbeybailey(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

Hahahaha non of Donald Trumps kids are rascally So much even Hillary had to applaud Trump for the good job he did with his kids
Like the little Don Jnr that will probably end up in a gulag for lying .
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Oloshi That's ten thousand times better than anyone in your lineage.
is this supposed to make sense?

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. grin
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Abbeybailey(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
gypsey:
is this supposed to make sense?

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. grin
I guess calling a college lady on Summer vacation olosho is a kind word. As old as you are, common sense should tell you that you don't call someone you know nothing about an olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I guess calling a college lady on Summer vacation olosho is a kind word. As old as you are, common sense should tell you that you don't call someone you know nothing about an olosho.
how do you know she isn't an Olosho? have you ever met or spoken to her?

This time you didn't throw insult, Good! you are learning grin or perhaps you are tired of insulting me even though you have never met me, there are no different between what you did and what you are accusing me of. grin

i bet you think you are sensible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Abbeybailey(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
gypsey:
how do you know she isn't an Olosho? have you ever met or spoken to her?

This time you didn't throw insult, Good! you are learning grin or perhaps you are tired of insulting me even though you have never met me, there is no different between what you did and what you are accusing me of. grin

i bet you think you are sensible
The question is for an old man like you to call her an olosho even though you know nothing about her. It says a lot about you that you an angry old man calling a young lady an olosho. Shame on you.
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The question is for an old man like you to call her an olosho even though you know nothing about her. It says a lot about you that you an angry old man calling a young lady an olosho. Shame on you.
okay, thank you! now go hide under your mother's bed and cry. grin grin
you obviously have nothing else reasonable to add.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Blonchilli(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
What did you expect from a daughter of Barack Obama? undecided

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by brojoshua: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
It's God that saves people by His grace through faith in Christ Jesus His Son. Parents should teach their children to live decent (godly) life and more importantly parents should teach their children by good example. Children too should obey their parents who teach them to live decent life.
But some times if parents and leaders legalize indian M and gay and transgender, their children may partake of them and practice them.
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
I think they both smoke crack, they look like tree hugging homeless Junkies.

Very ugly creatures. tongue

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is wat happens when u allow ur kids to be soo free and allowing them tonbe themselves with no sense of responsibility. She shud be doing this in public.
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by poweredcom(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
She is way too ugly n skinny I no go date dis kind

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Ironi: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just fuucck mates, that's all.
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by stblessing(f): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Crazy spoilt brat!

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by LordsApostle: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
MrImole:
Apostle must hear this...
I will not hear anything... Better take ur time.
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Jimi23(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bad boyfriend influence.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by RedboneSmith(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
So a white guy, eh?

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by yembet(f): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is not surprising and I'm not shocked that the daughter of the most powerful in the world, is smoking and go her own way. Quite unfortunate that most of the children of the affluence , people are wayard. They appear to the public as a perfect family, but inside, they are battling , with unruly, untamed and rebellious, children.
Trying a child , the way ge/she should go, when he grows up, he/she shall not depart from it.
God have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Elxandre(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
HotMario:
So because she's Obama's daughter she shouldn't smoke or kiss her boyfriend in public?
How about Wumi who I saw at the beach smoking and kissing her boyfriend?

Abeg free the girl make she enjoy her life
lmao. who be wunmi na. grin

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Wiinnd(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Omo Wobe!

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Ugosample(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Like the little Don Jnr that will probably end up in a gulag for lying .

no mind that guy.

He does not know "what's up"

A family of liars is what they are.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by RichyBendollar(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
all this oyibo people no just get swag at all
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Antichristus: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
LadyBeee:
the display of affection isn't what I'm referring to. It's the public smoking. Your response shows how stupid u re

The level of your stupidity and lack of manners, hypocritically seeking to remove the speck in another’s eye whilst deliberately ignoring the log of wood in yours, underpin your unsubstantiated claim which I asked you to clarify. Oh public smoking is wrong. As an analytic philosopher. I’m curious to dissect what you mean by ‘public.’ Are you insinuating she ought to have done it ‘privately’ as opposed to ‘publicly’ like you Nigerian hypocrites? Or, that smoking on the street of London (precisely where the act took place) is wrong? The UK legislation which banned smoking in public refers to “public enclosed” places (e.g. on trains, buses, bars, pubs, etc) or substantially enclosed spaces (e.g. offices, staff room, etc) not on streets or road sides.

One of the problems with you certificated but uneducated and unenlightened Nigerians is wilful ignorance. That’s the BIG SHAME, SHOWING HOW VERY, VERY STUPID YOU TRULY AND REALLY ARE.
Re: Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public by Walamu(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Akjwyzepal:
Ugly indeed

Its a man. Michelle Obama is a man and the oldest daughter is a man.

www.theriseofsodom..com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUVP7-uEmJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos) / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.