Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) (23895 Views)

BRT Commuters Stranded At Ojota Bus-stop (photos) / These Filthy Handrails In Lagos Buses Can Cause An Epidermic (PHOTOS) / The Current State Of The Obalende Bus Terminal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Olukat(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mega dirty city sad

2 Likes

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Koolking(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
The new Lagos waste management modality solely by VisionScape and CleanerLagos is not working. The entire city is an eyesore due to pile of refuse everywhere.

Lagos state government must rethink and call for help from the PSP waste managers until VisionScape is able to handle the situation solely. Lagos can not afford to go back to the dark ages of casual and unrestrained disposal of waste by the citizens.

2 Likes

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by techstack: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
O ti baje tipe tipe grin grin

Na lie

O baje ti

2 Likes

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
princeade86:
Lagos still d best state.
Best in Human resource, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Being poor should not mean dirty. There is so much the government can do in this country. Somethings have to be done by citizens themselves.

Developing habits such as putting your trash or pure water sachet into a trash bin, instead of callously dropping it on the ground, as though it is the responsibility of someone else to pick after you, are things we should start doing if we want our environment to look clean and nice.

The government should embark on planting trees on our roads, especially in urban areas like Lagos and most state capitals. Also and very important, we should start paying attention to landscaping.

The Ministry of Works (in advanced countries) are the ones who maintain city landscapes. They can plant trees and grasses, and fertigate and generally maintain it as part of their continuous responsibility.

White people's country look the way they do because of human effort. We can also make ours look nice, but every citizen must commit to that, not only government.

To Gov. Ambode ..... EKO ONI BAJE O!

1 Like

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
BiafranDel:
I am not surprised at all. Who does not know that afonjas are very dirty people.

Oh my God! Not again sad

1 Like

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by SoNature(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Obalende and Oshodi are the capital of touts in Lagos

Government must use force if they want to change these environments

1 Like

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Didcot: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cleaner Lagos.
Ambode is working! Visionscape is trying!!
Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by R2Hmmm: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmm

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by correctguy101(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
O ti baje tipe tipe grin grin

Ambode is trying in Lagos state but his undoing is his inability to continue the good jobs Dear Fash did. Everywhere in Lagos is like a wasteland. Each junction with mountain sized rubbish.

Thank goodness I don run leave Lagos and their "visionless scape", the idiot company assigned to clean Lagos.
Before I return, dey better clean everywhere :-(
Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Bizibi(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
baakus:
I just don't like Ambode for anything. Astagfrillah
he is trying but I wish he can outsmart his Godfather like the way fashola handled him.....
Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by moufan: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
this fooolish op has come again with his negativity.nonsense

1 Like

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by pukena(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Get the perfect local artisans to fix your home repairs .

Provide your requirements then hire top rated and verified artisans in Lagos to fix your home plumbing, carpentering, painting, welding, and general home repairs.

Over 500 people have found home improvement professionals on Pukena.

Start here:https://pukena.ng/hire-artisans-in-lagos

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by murmee: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
stigmond:
OK. That reminds me, In next 20years, Lagos will explode because of its over population. The world is growing more of human population every year n the outcome will be disastrous if not taking care of (limited child's birth). That's more reason I'm just concerned about the mode at which our government is been operated. Nigeria is about 200milion in population n our leaders occupied about 10% of it, eating up everything n carefree of what may soon befall us... Its not a curse, Nigeria can never grow with the way we govern it.
20 years ke? Talk about the next 5 to 8 years. Lagos is already becoming uncomfortable to live in. The next stage is to become inhabitable!
Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
I know so many places in lagos that are far more dirtier than this place
Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by NumbEmotions(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
rozayx5:
Aside Enugu uyo and abuja can't live in any other place in Nigeria

undecided undecided
Have u been to Calabar?
Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by hatedisplace: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
princeade86:
Lagos still d best state.
Best in bad smell, no road, half of population don't have toilet, noise everywhere, 90% r homeless. Let me stop for now.

1 Like

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Orpe7(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigerians are Naturally dirty. Its in our DNA. Even if the white man switch continents with us. We will mess Europe up within 6months

1 Like

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Cumtroller: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Afonja’s are synonymous with dirt and filth. This is coming as no surprise.

1 Like

Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 08, 2018
i think ambode can do more,by introducing hygiene in d curriculum,n also hold road shows, speak with religious body n lastly security agencies should be empowered to arrest anybody that litters d street,as these will drastically help in reducing filts in lag
Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by redsun(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2018
The moment you guys become conscious of your surroundings, and realised that you can not live like pigs will be the beginning of your mental,spiritual and physical emancipation.

At the moment you are very much in a subhuman state, and that's why you are suffering chronically a people.
Re: See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS) by afonjabreed(m): 6:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Afonjaz are littering our Lagos
who owns Lagos if not Afonjas?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock Traps 50,000 Tonnes Of Cashew Nuts Worth ₦108b In Lagos Ports / Thieves Ransack Arik’s Aircraft At Lagos Airport, Cart Away Vital System Compone / Shackleston's Lost Ship, Endurance Found 106 Years After Disaster In Antarctica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.