Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police (26934 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns Killing Of Deborah Samuel In Sokoto / PDP Condemns Invasion Of Edo Assembly Complex By Security Agents / "Why I Ordered Invasion Of NASS" - Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Abagworo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
I knew from the onset that it was all planned drama including the yeye woman that formed heroine. All those involved will be fished out and dealt with.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by davillian(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
So the police and DSS will just go there without order or clearance from their baba at the top LMAO
It's buhari order
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by bestviewer: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
A P C is a useless party. Very soon they will deny Buhari. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by dailywealth1967: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
A failed coup just took place.Capital punishment should be reinvoked against Lawal Daura and his co-sponsors
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by paymoon: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Metuh:
So the DSS acted without an order from Above?
I see Osibanjo and Oshomole clashing before Buhari returns....

E be like say them wan tell us another story.

Osibanjo don start to dey get balls o. Anyways na win win for the masses grin

true talk...you sabi politics...we dont have a president but a daura mallam...
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Emmanuel1903: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

God Bless Saraki and Dogara!

God bless Sen.Ben Bruce

God bless Hon.Mrs.Boma

God bless the worthy and noble Parliamentarians

God bless the media!

God bless the international community!

We shall continue to fight until Victory is assured!

You all have written your names in gold!

And Nigerians will forever be indebted to you!
which yeye gold? no be all of them destroy this country?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by contigiency(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=70067067] shocked grin grin cheesy What have you done since it started as early as 7am Frantic damage control have started.This man needs only not be sack but this matter should be thoroughly investigated to determine who is truly involved as the DSS said they were "acting based on orders from above"[/quote

What he did was the sacking of the almighty Dss boss. or you didn't read that?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Butterflyleo: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
davillian:
So the police and DSS will just go there without order or clearance from their baba at the top LMAO
It's buhari order

Buhari was not a part of this.

I have been reaching out to my sources ever since this news broke and this is the gist.

Saraki has planted moles in many places including the DSS.

This is how they could get something on Kemi Adeosun and also how they could be aware of some of the happenings in the Presidency and also how he could write a report against magun and rather than first presenting it to the President, went straight to saraki with the report first.

That mole is the DSS boss.

He acted based on instructions from Saraki and not the Presidency.

What we all saw today was a script orchestrated and played by actors known as senators.

The woman who challenged the DSS man was supposed to do so with another woman from Ekiti to make it all look real.

The DSS officers were all bribed and well paid for this make believe invasion and the aim was to further postpone the reconvening of Nass under frivolous reasons.

Here is a picture of one of the DSS operatives and your guess is as good as mine regarding what is in his hand.

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Butterflyleo: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
However, 72 names have so far been compiled for the impeachment of saraki.

The process would go on peacefully and lawfully regardless of whatever saraki has up his sleaves.

He has abused and brought ridicule to the hallowed chambers and has been the worst senate president Nigeria has ever had.

Saraki is gone and you can quote me once it happens.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Born2Breed(f): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Don't allow the sack of Lawal Daura distract you from the fact that Buhari/Osinbajo must leave Aso Rock in 2019.
This administration has been a disaster

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by KingRagnar: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
“By this statement, Professor Osinbajo is consequently assuring Nigerians that all persons within the law enforcement apparatus who participated in this travesty will be identified and subjected to appropriate disciplinary action.” hence the termination and arrest of Daura's appointment. To those who quickly linked Buhari to this insubordinate act, shame on you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by emperorzz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
At the end of the day sha, they have succeeded in ensuring no emergency meetings were held today, before their condemnation. No problem oo.. let them keep acting movie for us.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by emperorzz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:
However, 72 names have so far been compiled for the impeachment of saraki.

The process would go on peacefully and lawfully regardless of whatever saraki has up his sleaves.

He has abused and brought ridicule to the hallowed chambers *and has been the worst senate president Nigeria has ever had.*

Saraki is gone and you can quote me once it happens.
My Friend, YOU LIE!! DSS makes a move of this magnitude without authorization from the presidency- How? Except ofcause "this" presidency is the worst to ever come out of Africa. As for your "Saraki is gone' - STOP DREAMING>

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Butterflyleo: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
emperorzz:
My Friend, YOU LIE!! DSS makes a move of this magnitude without authorization from the presidency- How? Except ofcause "this" presidency is the worst to ever come out of Africa. As for your "Saraki is gone' - STOP DREAMING>

Yes the president was not aware.

I wish you know how deep saraki has dug his grimy corrupt hands into the Nigerian system. If you did you would not challenge anything I say about this.

Daura is sarakis man in the dss and by extension, the presidency.

Now that he has been arrested, wait for all the things he would be revealing. It would shock you

I repeat Saraki is gone.

You can take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by IkennaDavid1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes the president was not aware.

I wish you know how deep saraki has dug his grimy corrupt hands into the Nigerian system. If you did you would not challenge anything I say about this.

Daura is sarakis man in the dss and by extension, the presidency.

Now that he has been arrested, wait for all the things he would be revealing. It would shock you

I repeat Saraki is gone.

You can take that to the bank

If u were Mr Lawan Daura, who would u rather work for; a stranger like SP Bukola Saraki or ur cousin President Muhammadu Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Bimpe29: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Damage control by Mr Acting President. They apparently planned to fail. Lawal Daura was a sacrificial lamb. Shame on APC and all that concerns it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by ocelot2006(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
DSS acted without orders from the Presidency?? So what the hell does the President and C-in-C control? This is madness.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Butterflyleo: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
IkennaDavid1:

If u were Mr Lawan Daura, who would u rather work for; a stranger like SP Bukola Saraki or ur cousin President Muhammadu Buhari?

Personal ambitions. Everyone has a price.

Its not about cousin or no cousin its about the power play at the top.

Saraki is deeply entrenched in all the mayhem going on at the top.

I wish I could say more but I won't. Some information is not fit to share openly.

Just leave it at what I have said

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by ocelot2006(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
sureheaven:
I’m sure the script was poorly written by Saraki and other pdp members to shake the country in a negative way.

It won’t work.

Yeah, because the opposition party "controls" the Intelligence Services, abi? Won't that mean that the C-in-C isn't competent enough to control his security services? Abeg try use your brain small. Small sense will do.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by ocelot2006(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Buhari was not a part of this.

I have been reaching out to my sources ever since this news broke and this is the gist.

Saraki has planted moles in many places including the DSS.

This is how they could get something on Kemi Adeosun and also how they could be aware of some of the happenings in the Presidency and also how he could write a report against magun and rather than first presenting it to the President, went straight to saraki with the report first.

That mole is the DSS boss.

He acted based on instructions from Saraki and not the Presidency.

What we all saw today was a script orchestrated and played by actors known as senators.

The woman who challenged the DSS man was supposed to do so with another woman from Ekiti to make it all look real.

The DSS officers were all bribed and well paid for this make believe invasion and the aim was to further postpone the reconvening of Nass under frivolous reasons.

Here is a picture of one of the DSS operatives and your guess is as good as mine regarding what is in his hand.

TALES BY MOONLIGHT!! Bros, if this were true, then the competence of the Commander-in-Chief should be questioned as it clearly indicates that he has ZERO CONTROL of both the intelligence services and the police. But we all know your post is horse crap.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by sureheaven(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yeah, because the opposition party "controls" the Intelligence Services, abi? Won't that mean that the C-in-C isn't competent enough to control his security services? Abeg try use your brain small. Small sense will do.

U are the one who needs to use ur brain here.
Corruption is playing out here.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Charly68: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
freeze001:
Why is it only the DSS boss he sacked? Why didn't he sack the IGP as well since the nonsense was perpetrated by the police and DSS operatives?
IG refused to send his men,it was the stupid initiative of DSS boss,he did it to undermine the Govt that brought him to serve from retirement, men can be so wicked and heartless
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by habisolah: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
freeze001:
Why is it only the DSS boss he sacked? Why didn't he sack the IGP as well since the nonsense was perpetrated by the police and DSS operatives?

whats your own? do want to be transmissioned?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Sunmolar(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

God bless Sen.Ben Bruce

God bless Hon.Mrs.Boma

God bless the media!

if the election is to be decided on nairaland, your goons will win, but sorry it's decided on the streets.
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by BrutusOj(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
shocked grin grin cheesy What have you done since it started as early as 7am Frantic damage control have started.This man needs only not be sack but this matter should be thoroughly investigated to determine who is truly involved as the DSS said they were "acting based on orders from above"
is Maman Daura no longer in Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Devgist: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
These people are evil. See how they just sacrificed Daura because the UK Goverment reacted to the siege on the national assembly as if he acted on his own. The play out today was similar to what took place in Benue State, so does it mean the trumped up impeachement of the Benue State Governor is to support Saraki? Chai! Nigerians can believe anything
Re: Osinbajo Condemns Invasion Of NASS By DSS, Police by Turantula(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

God bless Sen.Ben Bruce

God bless Hon.Mrs.Boma

God bless the media!

Reluctantly... God bless the lying pastor.
Buhari is a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest / Nigeria May Lose Niger Republic’s $665m Yearly Energy Cash / Rice Smuggling - Why We Are Re-opening Borders - Jibrin Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.