Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE (11657 Views)

Nigeria Super Eagles Train On Day 2 At Eko Hotels (Photos, Video) / Full Fixture Of 2018 Higher Institution Football League / Higher Institution Games Kick-start In July (See List Of Participating Schools) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Like the gift that keeps giving, Day 2 of the Higher Institutions Football League (HiFL®) promises the same level of excitement and thrill as the opening day.

The pick of the Day 2 fixtures is the titanic battle between the “First” University of Nigeria, University of Ibadan and “Oba awon Universities”, Obafemi Awolowo University in a battle for pride, glory and bragging right.

Other standout fixtures in the second day of games is the all SouthSouth battle of the UNIPORT Sharks vs DELSU Titans, UNILORIN Warriors vs ABU Nobles and UNIMAID Dessert Warriors vs UAM Tillers.

It is no secret that the Giants and the Pioneers have long been at loggerheads for who sits on the throne of the “greatest”. Many argument and debates have ended at a stalemate with each party not being able to prove beyond reasonable doubt their claim to be the best. Alas, a new battlefield has emerged for the renewal of this age-old rivalry.

Fireworks are sure to be expected as these two heavyweights will trade blows to determine who emerges in the next round.

All roads will lead to the New stadium (Sports Council, University of Ibadan) on Wednesday, August the 8th by 4 pm (WAT) to witness this epic battle of the greatest.

Only time will tell if the UI Pioneers will be able to stand tall to the OAU Giants.

For more information and specific match fixtures you can check the HiFL® website ( http://hiflng.com/about/ ) and its social media platforms on:
Twitter: @hiflnigeria
Facebook: HiFL Nigeria
Instagram: @hiflnigeria

1 Like

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
MODIFIED:

RESULTS OF THE ENCOUNTERS
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7546520_img20180809193826_jpeg2da77f23117a509778a79ba25a8610fc

The “First” University of Nigeria, University of Ibadan and “Oba awon Universities”, Obafemi Awolowo University in a battle for pride, glory and bragging right.

1 Like

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
UNIPORT Sharks battles DELSU Titans in an all SouthSouth encounter

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
UNILORIN Warriors takes on ABU Nobles

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
In the last fixture today UNIMAID Dessert Warriors go head to head with UAM Tillers.

2 Likes

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Find the result of opening day fixtures

1 Like

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Line up for Tomorrow!

#UNIPORTvsDELSU - -Uniport games ground

#UNILORINvsABUZARIA -Main Bowl stadium

#UIvsOAU ⭐ -New stadium (Sports council)

#UNIMAIDvsUAM -Unimaid sports complex

4 PM across all locations.

#HiFL2018

1 Like

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by SEONaijaExpert: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good development for grassroot football

I'm sure talents will be discovered and someday they would represent us at the national level.

9 Likes

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by Forevermore: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yes! I fly the unical flag. My Alma mata

4 Likes

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by dominique(f): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Go Marines Go!

5 Likes

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by savio93(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Am I the only one lost.

Please is this a football competition or debate abi wetin?

Is this another NUGA games?

1 Like

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by qanda: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is really great initiative.
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by Imustreturn(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is where this stupid coaches are suppose to come get fresh players for under 17 and 20.

Kai Nigeria ooo
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
savio93:
Am I the only one lost.

Please is this a football competition or debate abi wetin?

Is this another NUGA games?
NUGA is like Olympic, it involves all sports.

HIFL is like World Cup, it involves only football

14 Likes

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by gasparpisciotta: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good development for grassroots football. NFA will not see this until it has become successful....
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by MrOjay1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
UNN just embarassed us last week angry

Playing like headless chickens
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by Elnino4ladies: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Up UAM Tillers

2 Likes

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by ugom123: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
GOOD!

Any ways,

I am training interested people on how to earn money online as a freelancer..

This works for me and will surely work for u if you work hard and follow my instructions..

Training is done via whatsapp and video tutorials..

You will get all the software you need to deliver the skillset

Training is in two phases...

skillset is in high demand currently..

whatsapp me: 907 0 30 4608

or ma-il here: robertwooden3d at gmail dot com

check out some of my recent earnings...

Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by Bigii(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Go UNIMAID cool
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by justjify(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is a good development.

Where is Unibuja?
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by savio93(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
NUGA is like Olympic, it involves all sports.

HIFL is like World Cup, it involves only football

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by big7: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Unilorin warriors... We go full stadium tomorrow to support unah to the last
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by Topmaike007(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
biko funab no go...
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by HoodBillionaire: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
what nonsense
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by puretayo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Where can I find this fixtures on bet9ja? grin
Re: Day 2 Of Higher Institution Football League: BATTLE OF PRIDE by Beface(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
ABU Nobles all the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On The Future Of Goal Line Technology / Imaobong Nse Uko Wins Gold At The Women's 400m / Liverpool Star, Mo Salah Voted Premier League Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.