Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Osinbajo A Man To Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo A Man To Watch (862 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? / Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" / Osinbajo A Bridge Builder. Not Religious Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo A Man To Watch by EmirAbj: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
IF GIVEN OPPORTUNITY, MR VP UNDERSTAND POLITICS MORE THAN MR PRESIDENT
Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by belloahmad: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
hhhhhhh
Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by resurgent2019: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Please lets not attribute any power or discretion to Osinbajo. He acted pursuant to the express approval of Buhari. Osinbajo is still not yet powerful enough to act arbitrarily in this Government. Do you want to get him into trouble?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by nzeobi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
he doesn't understand more than buhari the difference is that he is God fearing and a Democrat.
Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by ModsareChevres: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
resurgent2019:
Please lets not attribute any power or discretion to Osinbajo. He acted pursuant to the express approval of Buhari. Osinbajo is still not yet powerful enough to act arbitrarily in this Government. Do you want to get him into trouble?

Actually, Buhari wanted to make him the scapegoat for what happened earlier today but he cleverly dodged it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by limeta(f): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by resurgent2019: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Actually, Buhari wanted to make him the scapegoat for what happened earlier today but he cleverly dodged it.

Care to explain? I am oblivious of that fact.
Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by ModsareChevres: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

Care to explain? I am oblivious of that fact.

Should Daura have acted without Osinbajo's instruction

On whose instruction did he act

Could Osinbajo ever have given him such instruction

Think!
Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by Johnnyessence(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
I'm not carried away with daura sack.
Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by resurgent2019: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Should Daura have acted without Osinbajo's instruction

On whose instruction did he act

Could Osinbajo ever have given him such instruction

Think!

You have a point though. That is another way of thinking outside the box. The whole digrace would have fallen on Osinbajo(He being the acting President) had he not raised an alarm and escalated the matter to his Principal. Nice indepth thought on this. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by resurgent2019: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I'm not carried away with daura sack.

Neither am i. undecided
Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by Johnnyessence(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
resurgent2019:

Neither am i. undecided
abi ooo. I'm not carried away at all.
Re: Osinbajo A Man To Watch by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osibanjo is a daft like buhari

(1) (Reply)

RE- SOWORE MARIJUANA - 21 Benefits Of Marijuana / Ganduje To Be Jail For 170 Year, Payment Of 30 Million Dollars / Buhari Visit Wounded Nigerian Army In Borno (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.