Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 (39227 Views)

Supreme Court: PDP Uncovers APC’s Plot To Frustrate Reversal Of Imo Judgment / Leaked Intel Exposes APC Plot To Disrupt Guber Tribunal / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 by Tundeobama(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
TruthinAction:
No sane Christian will remain loyal to a party that turns blind eye to the killings of Christians in some part of the country. God will judge all ministers who refuse to condemn such killings and dissociates themselves from this terrorist party.
Tell me a party in Nigeria where citizens of their state don't loose lives eg rivers and Abia.Boko haram during pdp you kept mute as a Christian we not all fools.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 by xcelentattitude(m): 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Adeboye is a criminal

Few years from now you may remember you may not. But I'm assuring you that Except you swallow your words seasons of unending troubles has just began in your life because you have just spoken against my father. May I never sit idle while someone mock my father.
Re: Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 by VictorOBVkings(m): 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] This how u put ur Future in Trouble.. After u will be Accussing the powers from your father's house

Hey make your own comment or keep quiet if you don't have any meaningful opinion
Re: Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 by VictorOBVkings(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
xcelentattitude:

Few years from now you may remember you may not. But I'm assuring you that Except you swallow your words seasons of unending troubles has just began in your life because you have just spoken against my father. May I never sit idle while someone mock my father.

Hey I think you're fatherless... nonsense
Re: Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lilisticlili:
APC leader and former Governor of Lagos State, Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was at the Redeemed Christian Church of God 66th Annual Convention of RCCG, today to felicitate with his wife, Senator Remi Tinubu who was ordained as an Assistant Pastor of the RCCG according to news reports.

See how your religious leaders are solidifying their power base? This isn't about the Nigerian people. This isn't about the "flock". This is about access to power and resources.

RCCG has been strategically positioning itself in the political space. The VP, his media spokesperson, and now Tinubu's wife all pastors at RCCG.

This isn't about "Christianity taking over and expanding influence" or whatever bullshit they're selling to you. This is about power hungry people who want access to the country's wealth to remain in their very small circle.

RCCG has been useful to the APC in the last election. Osinbajo brought in the Christian southwest vote and they used him to make Buhari appealing. They're doing it again with Remi Tinubu.

RCCG is an enterprise. One whoose leadership is obsessed with political and economic power.

ogun kill you.... must we politicize everything in these country ... you are entitled to your fabrigated & moronic opinion but not free to spread such.
if the only way to get SW vote is via RCCG make atiku wife or saraki wife go join the church. afterall democracy stipulates freedom of association ,stop wailing over every event

Re: Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 by babeosisi: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2018
When Buhari was ruling from London which GO went to visit him there?
RCCG left Christianity a while back ,that's if it was ever about Christ.
I wish the members could be discerning.it's a pity
Re: Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 by Ojiofor: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2018
bbcode processing failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over Kidnapping Of Five RCCG Pastors / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Kano Government Relaxes Lockdown, Announces Free Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.