Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (31412 Views)

Rivers Assembly Is Non-existent to Me, Peace Accord not binding - Fubara / Imo State House Of Assembly Is On Fire (Photos, Video) / Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by mytime24(f): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fire d iG
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by BabaIbo: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Observing
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by israelmao(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mr.Transmission is not always briefed on time on this kind of matter.
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by win2kwire: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
DSS DG will never take orders from Senator, never - public relations propaganda to make the Senate president get local and international rebuke!
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by ModsareChevres: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
All of a sudden, everybody is recanting and backtracking.
IG is now humble.
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Johnsown1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
It always surprise you mr transmission.
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Omeokachie: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just like Buhari, IGP has come with his own "I didn't know..."
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Yankee101: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
The fear of sack...
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by edibobo: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
The chief Transmitter is lying, he's aware of the whole plot
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by sandra50(f): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Watch him..he wants to lie now.the one wey you don do in the past even pass this one.

Seeeee them,they want to lie.
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by mahkanjuh: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
I think this Sahara reporter guy is taking codeine and by what I am seeing, he is clearly working for APC, since the time he had a fight with Saraki, sowore's Joy is always to quickly write something incriminating about Saraki....
Be deceiving himself up and down with his foolish presidential ambition
if this is the kind of youth that we hope for to lead us, I am weeping in advance for Nigeria
Coz, I can't imagine his source, for him to have quickly published in the wake of something that happened barely 12 hours that Daura works for Saraki.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Kog45(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
sureheaven:
Saraki, Atiku and others new what they did in PDP and destroyed the party.

They’re also using same method to also destroy APC but their evil act has bn bursted.

Saraki is over desperate and over ambitious, he will go down more than he expects.
My man just take it cool cos i see you in PAIN.
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Abagworo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
I knew from the onset that it was all a drama. Atiku really had enough moles and they are being fished out one after the other. Thank God for Oshiomole.
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Mujtahida: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
The long infantilism of the black man
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Iamzik: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oga transmission you are part of the mess.
You ordered your men to lay siege on Benue state house of assembly recently.

FG only wanted to replicate the benue drama at the national level but sorry.....

Abuja is not Makurdi
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Mujtahida: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Please try and display some intelligent variety to your post. It's annoying to see/read the same irritatingly boring meme from you across almost all threads. You obviously lack the creativity and knack to make apt memes.
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
their plan failed woefully. now is their blame game
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by WhoBeThisMan: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
mumu
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by bestviewer: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Useless APC police keep denying everything even when they are caught in the act.
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Kingspin(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
FG block the same national Assemble they asking to be re-open
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by danjaba(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
How will you know?
When you are Mr Commission, omission nonsense.
This man no sabi anything, I wonder who took him to the rank that he has been parading himself with.
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mujtahida:

Please try and display some intelligent variety to your post. It's annoying to see/read the same irritatingly boring meme from you across almost all threads. You obviously lack the creativity and knack to make apt memes.

Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by ojay2053(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oh how we reduced once a great nation to a mere joke. Smh..
Re: Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police by collinsprince: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2018
IllegalMoney:
The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris, has said that the Police were not involved in the siege on the National Assembly.

He described the siege as ‘a surprise’ to him.

Speaking to State House Correspondents after a closed-door meeting with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo which lasted an hour, IGP Idris said he was yet to be briefed on the development.

The sacked Director General State Security Services (DSS), Lawal Musa Daura, was also at the meeting.

Daura’s sack was announced via a two-paragraph press statement by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Office of the Acting President, Laolu Akande.
security aids had meeting with president buhari before traveling to London for vacation and you said your suprise hahahaahhahahh lies
Asked what his opinion was about the siege, IGP Idris said, “I’ve not received the detailed picture of the event. When I have a detailed picture, we’ll make a release about it.”

On whether the Police was involved, he said “Police are not involved.”

http://www.signalng.com/nass-invasion-my-boys-not-involved-igp-idris/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Voters In Borno Community (Photos) / 6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / Lagos Appoints MC Oluomo Parks Management Committee Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.