Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat (34133 Views)

Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Nollyzonenews: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Former BBnaija Housemate, Ifuennada opens up about what is happening between Ex Housemate Cee c and Alex.

Ifuennada took to her instagram to share pic mix photos of alex and cee c with caption saying..

It's unfortunate we've gotten to this point where people get acid bath threats.
--
-
Sometime in Port Harcourt, about 2 months ago, a CeeC fan verbally and physically attacked Alex. It was so bad that Alex was going to damn the public eyes watching and retaliate, but for intervention from Rico, myself and Naomi - Alex's manager who stopped her.
--
-- I spoke with CeeC to speak out to her fans but she didn’t. I also spoke to her about the possibility of making peace with Alex. Alex had told me how CeeC ignored her greeting with Rico being a witness, I asked CeeC about this, but she dismissed it.
--
-- A lot of times, Big Brother fans have written me, asking me to make peace between these ladies. I hope you all see how I tried to intervene in the past.
--
-- NO DRAMA IS WORTH THE UGLINESS THAT COULD ERUPT FROM THIS ENDLESS FAN WARS.
-
-
We all don't have to be friends, but we should all have respect for each other. -
Respect to call our fans to order; one that sees us value each other’s lives over drama and trending on Instagram in the name of bullshit.
--
--
Countless times Alex and Tobi have gotten death threats from CeeC fans. They all up in their DM. While they choose to ignore these, it's not OK.
-

During Swanky Jerry's party at the club, some people who identified themselves as CeeC's fans confronted Alex physically, spat on the floor several times and told her they don't like her. She called me and spoke about this experience, but I asked her to stay calm.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!
--
-- I know CeeC might experience some measure of attack from crazy fans, this acid bath threat being the recent. All these can be curbed if there's peace.
--
-- Alex and CeeC please make up already! Let the public know you're cool. Discourage your fans from this war that is gradually brewing.
--
-- United, we can make exploits! The other day in our group I wrote about the business possibility we could explore together and the greatness that could be ours.
--
-- Let us remember our Big Brother days when we worked as a group and won our Thursday tasks.
--
--
We have what it takes to collectively be the most successful Big Brother Housemates ever!

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/08/07/cee-c-ignores-alex-greets-ifuennada-reveals-as-she-tries-to-settle-differences/

9 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Pusyiter(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
What do you expect when it involves a man (Tobi)?
Women can lose value in such matters.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Tamarapetty(f): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
I hope the fighters of these two are being paid well?? Carry matter for head like dandruff

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Naijawebmaster: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
So this Big Brother strife went this deep? Sometimes, when people say Women are their worst enemies, I do agree. You don't see this happening between the guys even if it happens, I doubt it will be this deep.
My people, nothing is more valuable to humans than PEACE.

17 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by LadyHeaven(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who are this one's?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by enitey(f): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Women!!!!!!! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by LesbianBoy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
This season bbnaija will go down as the worst big brother show ever! Jeez! angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by LesbianBoy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is no longer normal from cee c!

8 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Their wahalas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by corperscorner: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Awon arindin...

10 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Emmafe(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
There beef der headache abeg..

For Samsung phones check my Signature

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Biibibii(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Do people still talk about this BBN house mate? Abeg make una give us better news jor, Who see the broom them take welcome Godswill akpabio today? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by inoki247: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
season of threat. The presidency and the Nass... please can Russia Bring back World Cup like a replay. that's the only time i enjoyed after that na bad News everyday...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Alaadin(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
So they have WhatsApp group cry

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Joblessness at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by mozh: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
so these foolish fans has got nothing better to do with their lives.. such a shame

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Sibe007(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Unemployed and lazy youths.

Both Ceecee and Alex should do a joint press conference to call on their fans to end the needless beef and get a life.....lolz.

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by godfatherx: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Joblessness
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by bennymark(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Will this bring a final solution to the war between Saraki and the presidency?
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Maka12: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
How z dis news
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Kezifils(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Height of joblessness
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Gafar14(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
I blame PDP for this. ;Do_O
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kezifils:
Height of joblessness

People foolish o.

I can’t imagine myself going crazy over these BBA shit.

The other day I met Tecno at the gym and didn’t bother going to famz cos these guys deserve some measure privacy and time to themselves without all the paparazzi and fan drama.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Patrinus: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just for the fun of it, what would ceecee"s face look like after having an acid bath. . . . grin grin grin

Na joke oooh. . . . nobody should comman threaten me with acid ooooh! grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Patrinus: 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just for the fun of it, what would ceecee's face look like after having an acid bath. . . . grin grin grin

Na joke oooh. . . . nobody should comman threaten me with acid ooooh! grin angry angry angry
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by AngelicBeing: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who cares, nonsense sad

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by meobizy(f): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
This Ifu Ennada can lie too much. She should go f-uck herself and reconcile with Bam Bam and Rico.
If the fights are always happening in clubs and meet ups then they should upgrade the social gatherings they attend.
Alex is also a bush girl always ready to worsen situations. If Cee Cee was the one being harassed like this I'm sure she'll find diplomatic ways to quell tensions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Hugo55(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
I thought all they did in that house was mere playing out script. With all this could one say it was real or wasn't? anyways whats my own.
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by modextus(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Can't even believe what I'm reading. So these guys have fans that even go to the extent of making death threats?

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Adakintroy: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Women...so petty!

No wonder they say if women rule this world, there would not be wars. Just bunch of nations not talking to one another.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Hugo55(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
I thought all they did in that house was mere playing out script. With all this could one say it was real or wasn't? anyways whats my own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson / Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.