Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat (34198 Views)

Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Corpercorper: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
only Tobi can call them to order...by marrying them both

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by jibs4lv(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
No be una fault na , I blame stupid God forsaken big brother that keep recruiting olosho into society.
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by oruma19: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
wetin de do all these non entities while better human beings that valued life and appreciated people are in the grave? what is wrong with these smelling mouth girls? ugly girls thinking of themselves as humans because of big brother show. see nonsense o. thunder fire the two of them for misbehaving. that cee c is suffering from low self esteem, inwardly she knows she is ugly, she doesn't like her self and its nobody's faul. Alex is feeling among forgetting where she comes from so easily going to drag level with one useless untrained girl. Alex is a big fool for not knowing she is from a poor home and should respect herself. if they don't take time, they will be killed by useless Nigerian youths who don't know their left from right and they will be the looser. Aask biggie and tupac, who remembers them today?
Nollyzonenews:
Former BBnaija Housemate, Ifuennada opens up about what is happening between Ex Housemate Cee c and Alex.

Ifuennada took to her instagram to share pic mix photos of alex and cee c with caption saying..

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/08/07/cee-c-ignores-alex-greets-ifuennada-reveals-as-she-tries-to-settle-differences/
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by python2gbera: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
All because of a Yoruba demon... Igbo girls eh..

-python2

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lazy youths as fans...who Cee-c and Alex help?
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by sekem: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wasted and useless lazy youths undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Adebowale89(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
and they're both from the same region. arrogant beef everywhere
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by TimeManager(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
How do you explain a reality playing out right before your face. Mind you, this is just one out of a lot many that happen each day. Two igbo girls in rivalry over a Yoruba demon, abi dis one too na gossip?.. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Your girls love us die, and you know it. I hope say dem no go kill demself for nothing cos Tobi go live hin life o.

cc: CSTR1005 Ikenna0b Ngokafor thatigboman bane2020 phase1

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by georgeceekay: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Controversy sells. Don't mind them.
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by flimsy2(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
lazy Nigerian fans.....
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by itsCornie(f): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
inoki247:
season of threat. The presidency and the Nass... please can Russia Bring back World Cup like a replay. that's the only time i enjoyed after that na bad News everyday...

Calm down,premiership in few days grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by onlytiles(m): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mcheeeewwww Collective ndi ara
check my signature for effective Fumigation services
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Pray(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Now I know why Buhari made such assertion about Naija youths. The youths are truly lazy.
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by inoki247: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
itsCornie:

Calm down,premiership in few days grin grin

premiership can not epp like World Cup jare.. World cup even came with some mTn free 5min bonus.. can premiership du dat.. world cup makes us forget about herdsman nd people clamouring for biafra....

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Icecreamy: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Both CeeC and Alex are bad role models to their followers/fans, they enjoy the trolling their followers do and pretend like they are not involved, meanwhile they are secretly happy about it. Their fans are reflections of them, have you ever seen Bambam, Lolu or Anto's fans troll others?
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by MrBigiman: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
CeeC is the most bitter woman in Naija. She is always set for trouble, and will never become an A-list celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by TeeFriz: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Joblessness on the parts of the so called fans
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by CSTR1005: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
TimeManager:
How do you explain a reality playing out right before your face. Mind you, this is just one out of a lot many that happen each day. Two igbo girls in rivalry over a Yoruba demon, abi dis one too na gossip?.. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Your girls love us die, and you know it. I hope say dem no go kill demself for nothing cos Tobi go live hin life o.

cc: CSTR1005 Ikenna0b Ngokafor thatigboman bane2020 phase1

kiss the truth!
Mumu.
Igbo girls love anybody with a bit of money.

They marry a lot of white men nowadays . But those ones are not stupid enough to start claiming some phantom bull shitt .

If Tobi was a poor Yoruba lout like you, they would probably spit on him.
You guys suck sha

Igbo men are dating some of the best women from all over Africa and the world .

The favourable romantic reputation of the Nigerian male from most parts of Africa is as a result of igbo hustlers found all over those areas treating those ladies right.

Yet you don't see us yapping about it.
Because a man's worth in igboland is measured by his output, not in how many girlfriends he has.

Our values are truly very different.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by danehijan: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
CeeC cannot imagine loosing Tobi to a girl she called rubbish and not learned. Everything centre on Tobi and Tobi de do him tin de go. I understand CceeC frustration, that she missed this guy who she never knew is so great and in fact greater than any housemate ever. For me, I pitied her especially as no man is coming for her network.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
meobizy:
This Ifu Ennada can lie too much. She should go f-uck herself and reconcile with Bam Bam and Rico.
If the fights are always happening in clubs and meet ups then they should upgrade the social gatherings they attend.
Alex is also a bush girl always ready to worsen situations. If Cee Cee was the one being harassed like this I'm sure she'll find diplomatic ways to quell tensions.

Ceecee fan spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by TDonald: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
This Ifu Enada is taking sides already, is it by force to be friends with someone.

Abeg let the war continue jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by rico73(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hugo55:
I thought all they did in that house was mere playing out script.
With all this could one say it was real or wasn't?
anyways whats my own.

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by ameh99: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
mtcheeeeeeew.....lazy yuoths angry angry angry
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by meobizy(f): 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
pp802:

Ceecee fan spotted
The question is who wasn't a Cee Cee fan this year? She kept us glued to the screen both fans and haters alike. In my book she deserved the money over the overly cautious borite who won and got rounds of sex while consuming free food and beer.
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by mare23ayo(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2018
They Wanted "Double wahala" they got it so they should deal with it tongue
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Dollabiz: 4:04am On Aug 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by sisisioge: 4:52am On Aug 08, 2018
Chai! All these joblesspeeps calling themselves fans self! Hian! Trouble mongers dem!

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 08, 2018
This seems like a ploy to be relevant.I think the stories are fake.
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by carlos1(m): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerians gat no shame. Someone will just come out and start fighting over Menstruating Alex And CeeCee. Mtcheww
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by einsteine(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2018
It is ridiculous that they even have fans.
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by itsCornie(f): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2018
inoki247:

premiership can not epp like World Cup jare.. World cup even came with some mTn free 5min bonus.. can premiership du dat.. world cup makes us forget about herdsman nd people clamouring for biafra....

Yh you make much sense sha
Re: Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2018
This was what Buhari meant when he called Nigerian youths lazy.

How could grown adults be bothered and even fight over these unknown, untalented individuals in the name of fan club..
This is the height of joblessness and misplaced priority.
After wasting thier time to watch that poo and thier money in voting, they still wanna kill each other. Smh.

I think these fans or ACs should get a life and Nairaland moderators should stop moving this poo to FP. Let's stop promoting nonsense and irrelevant people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.