Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (61949 Views)

Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by dre11(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
The sack of Lawal Daura, former Director General, Department of State Services (DSS) by Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday elicited wild jubilation across DSS formations nationwide.

From Port Harcourt, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Lagos and Kano, the story is the same.
Many operatives who spoke on condition of anonymity after the DG’s sack say the tenure of the former DG had been most harrowing for staff and operatives.

Those who spoke to journalists on phone claimed that allowances were not paid while many have stagnated in one position since Daura took over the reins of leadership of the Service.

In Abuja where the former DG had operated as a demi god, the jubilation was suffusing. A senior officer confirmed this on strict anonymity.

He said the exit of the former DG was a big relief for staff and the agency.

https://independent.ng/jubilation-in-dss-formations-over-sack-of-dg-daura/amp/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg make i go look for customer jareh ... as everything for Naija now na "personal interest" grin cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by EmekaMD(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
I knew it. I said it somewhere here.
Buhari ran away to the UK after perfecting this plan so that if things didn't come out well as planned he'd immediately try to absolve himself and heap the blame on someone else.

Tell me why he didn''t fire Daura Lawal after all the previous attrocious acts he's been involved in?

Tell me why IGP and the likes aren't fired yet?

Oh Lawal has become a scape goat because it has generated public outcry and subsequent international attention..

Btw it's a commendable feat. But we still wanna see IGP, and the likes fired also

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Racoon(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
shocked grin grin cheesy Good radiance to bad rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by izzou(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

Saraki's impeachment flopped

At least, Akpabio's defection tomorrow will make up for today's misery

grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by livelymatilda: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Munzy14:

It is laughable. They think it's 2014. Imagine some miscreants screaming it's saraki plans. lmaooooooo. Buhari supporters here, i don't know if they take codeine before coming to nairaland. Seun u need to perform drug texts on this miscreants o.
Dss has been used alot to oppress Nigerians. Another one is police IG and Army chief of staff.
Democracy cannot die, not even in my time of existence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Peter4naz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
shocked shocked shocked Artificial palm wine manufacturer Nabbed in .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRTi-i6UmU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by NothingDoMe: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Really? Lol.
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by dlondonbadboy: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by shimardoil: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg who get garri for here?

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by smart3856o9: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ff
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by YurFatHer: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
why is the DG always smiling?

is he addicted to smiling

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Lomprico2: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Lawal Daura Invaded the houses of Supreme Court Judges and detained them for days - You clapped, You said it is good to safeguard natural security.

Lawal Daura detained Babatunde Babatunde O. Gbadamosi for 28 days- you embraced criminal Silence.

Lawal Daura invaded Ekiti Assembly and picked Akanni Afolabi from Efon Alaaye - You were happy.

Lawal Daura arrested and detained Journalist Ebiri for Two years - you said it was fine.

Lawal Daura prevented Gov. Ayo Fayose and his wife from entering Government House after Ekiti election - Your joy knew no bound.

Lawal Daura Disobeyed 8 court orders that Ibrahim Dasuki be released - You were happy.

Lawal Daura disobeyed court orders that Ibrahim Elazazky be released - you clapped for him.

Lawal Daura invaded National Assembly - You hailed him.

LAWAL DAURA SACKED : you said its a welcome development, that he's an embarrassment to your Change Government.

Hell is not your portion, another portion is currently under construction for you, you can't make heaven. Apc failed today's impeachment. that is why they called for daura's head .
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros abeg, can I copy this?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Lordave: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
That means the DSS will now lift all allegations on Magu thereby leaving the senate with no choice than to confirm him as EFCC chairman.
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by divinehand2003(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
The name DAURA connotes regression, stagnation, and wickedness in high places

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Firefire(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
So Nigerians will jubilate when the terrorist in Aso Rock is removed.

9 Likes

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Lomprico2: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Sharpshooota: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
That's how Nigerians will jubilate once Buhari gets the booth come 2019

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by fineboynl(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
staged. its all staged management. where are the people jubilating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by bestviewer: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
We are not deceived. Lawal is just the fall guy for Bubu to save face. Buhari is cousin to Lawal, so who's deceiving who.

Useless APC government.

28 Likes

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by planetx13: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
This very unpredictable life...... if someone had told Mathew Seiyefa that by the end of today, he would be the DG of DSS, he might have detained you grin . Just hope he brings the much needed reform

Meanwhile.. I've been looking for where to buy barbecue for some time now and can't see any ... Am I the only one that noticed undecided

16 Likes

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by MOVIC6: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
only cows will like this mooooooovie happening in our country
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by phastaphosto: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
The future's us, yet every citizen's in prison

God Bless Bukola Saraki, The honourable President , Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

You are the most gracious politician we have in Nigeria today

Continue to support due process, rule of law

Please if you have interest in the Presidency, please declare now. Win or loose Nigerians deserve the fresh ideas/sophistication you will bring to the campaign process

Gratitude in the presence of dominance #SARAKi2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Abeg make i go look for customer jareh ... as everything for Naija now na "personal interest" grin cheesy
This your username sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.