Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (61964 Views)

Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
planetx13:
This very unpredictable life...... if someone had told Mathew Seiyefa that by the end of today, he would be the DG of DSS, he might have detained you grin . Just hope he brings the much needed reform

Meanwhile.. I've been looking for where to buy barbecue for some time now and can't see any ... Am I the only one that noticed undecided
BBQ dude wasn't paid his BMC July stipends
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by livelymatilda: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
buchilino:

KEEP SUPPORTING ILLEGALITY UNTIL IT EATS U UP.
Same way it has eaten deep into your skull?
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by rajiraymond(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
buchilino:

KEEP SUPPORTING ILLEGALITY UNTIL IT EATS U UP

Since you're not eaten up during the GEJ's illegality and corruptible tenure.
So, why would I be eaten up during the PMB's LEGALITY and INCORRUPTIBLE tenure?
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by SirBunky85(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
EmekaMD:
I knew it. I said it somewhere here.
Buhari ran away to the UK after perfecting this plan so that if things didn't come out well as planned he'd immediately try to absolve himself and heap the blame on someone else.

Tell me why he didn''t fire Daura Lawal after all the previous attrocious acts he's been involved in?

Tell me why IGP and the likes aren't fired yet?

Oh Lawal has become a scape goat because it has generated public outcry and subsequent international attention..

Btw it's a commendable fit. But we still wanna see IGP, and the likes fired also
who cares abt wat u hypocrites wanna see?nonsense
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by EmekaMD(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
SirBunky85:
who cares abt wat u hypocrites wanna see?nonsense
enemy of our country. God will expose u all..
Afo anu

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by SirBunky85(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
EmekaMD:
enemy of our country. God will expose u all..
Afo anu
onye iru abuo-two face,isi mebie gi ebe-ahu.efulefu
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by SniperSmurf(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Abeg make i go look for customer jareh ... as everything for Naija now na "personal interest" grin cheesy

lol
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by omoelerin1: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
EmekaMD:
I knew it. I said it somewhere here.
Buhari ran away to the UK after perfecting this plan so that if things didn't come out well as planned he'd immediately try to absolve himself and heap the blame on someone else.

Tell me why he didn''t fire Daura Lawal after all the previous attrocious acts he's been involved in?

Tell me why IGP and the likes aren't fired yet?

Oh Lawal has become a scape goat because it has generated public outcry and subsequent international attention..

Btw it's a commendable fit. But we still wanna see IGP, and the likes fired also
Do you think if Buhari is in the country, the man would be fired just like that?
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by kabillionaire(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
u no see as him resemble HYENA?
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by PHILipu1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
osazsky:
then y devieve us if u knew u were not going to change anything rather d economy retrogressed,u decieved us DAT d subsidy cabal destroyed d economy,u promised to remove subsidy but u continue to pay subsidy silently without approval from nass, yet u increased fuel by 100%,u promised security,is this d security u promised,u promised us infrastructure, they should just return d economy bk to where they meet it,I want to buy rice for 8k,I want to buy fuel for 87, naira,,when there was corruption now that there is no corruption I drive once a while and eat rice twice a week,kia this one na retrogressing change o
Because we didn't know that the figures of our foreign reserve,employment,economy statistics that your PDP was dishing out before the 2015 elections were all fake.

APC based their promises on those figures only to take over and discover that things were worse than we were made to believe by your PDP.

You didn't feel the corruption then because your corrupt hero sold crude oil our major source of income as high as $140 per barrel and no militancy then.

If Buhari can sell crude for that price for just 2 years,he will turn Nigeria to Dubai
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by olamakinde(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Abeg make i go look for customer jareh ... as everything for Naija now na "personal interest" grin cheesy
what are you selling?
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by PHILipu1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lomprico2:

Mumu
Brainwashed fool
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by EmekaMD(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
SirBunky85:
onye iru abuo-two face,isi mebie gi ebe-ahu.efulefu
akpamu!!
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by remedykboy: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
phastaphosto:
The future's us, yet every citizen's in prison

God Bless Bukola Saraki, The honourable President , Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

You are the most gracious politician we have in Nigeria today

Continue to support due process, rule of law

Please if you have interest in the Presidency, please declare now. Win or loose Nigerians deserve the fresh ideas/sophistication you will bring to the campaign process

Gratitude in the presence of dominance #SARAKi2019
only those who eat from thieve will praise him.........................
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by ModsareChevres: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Because we didn't know that the figures of our foreign reserve,employment,economy statistics that your PDP was dishing out before the 2015 elections were all fake.

APC based their promises on those figures only to take over and discover that things were worse than we were made to believe by your PDP.

You didn't feel the corruption then because your corrupt hero sold crude oil our major source of income as high as $140 per barrel and no militancy then.

If Buhari can sell crude for that price for just 2 years,he will turn Nigeria to Dubai

Lame excuses for Buhari's failure from a confirmed yahoo boy.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by PHILipu1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Lame excuses for Buhari's failure from a confirmed yahoo boy.
Nonsense!
Lol.
Out of point already
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by danehijan: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
A fine food for thought. I wondered why you councilled the post.
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by buchilino(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
rajiraymond:

Since you're not eaten up during the GEJ's illegality and corruptible tenure.
So, why would I be eaten up during the PMB's LEGALITY and INCORRUPTIBLE tenure?

SO SAD

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by buchilino(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
livelymatilda:
Same way it has eaten deep into your skull?
UNLIKE U, MY SKULL HATE POLITICIANS N POLITICS

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Gkemz: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
An igbo adage says "Otu onye anaghi akali obodo." In other words, one person cannot be greater than a community.
Daura is not greater than Nigeria neither is Buhari.
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Charly68: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2018
The man must have been a very wicked personality ,he has boxed himself at last. Robbert Green said "power is a loaded gun ,you can either use it to defend yourself or kill yourself .Daura has killed himself with his God given power .
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Justinah4real(f): 3:42am On Aug 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Lomprico2: 5:43am On Aug 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Brainwashed fool
Dimwitted idiot!
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Burgerlomo: 5:43am On Aug 08, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

How much be yah market?
I go pay U in dorlas grin
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by PHILipu1(m): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Lomprico2:

Dimwitted idiot!
He goat
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by klax(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2018
rajiraymond:

Yes, I keep mentioning it, in order to remind a befuddled somebody like you of what happened in the past.

Bro if you chose to keep dwelling in the past it won't allow you to see the beauty of the future.

Live 2014 to 2014 when damage is terribly done mending it should be the primary concern of a responsible man, father or a leader but Buhari is totally an opposite.

To keep read same old page over and over how would you discover what is in the new page bro?

Anyway it's your opinion though but think about my words for a second and grab the sense in it.

Buhari was voted to power with all trust and hope to bring light into the already darkened Nigeria situation by the past administration but he failed and he even make it more darker and send it to the bottomless pit, it's a big shame on him.
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Sharpshooota:
That's how Nigerians will jubilate once Buhari gets the booth come 2019

Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
So. You be ashawo abi....OK send me your fb ID or what's app........am in benin wink
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by rajiraymond(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2018
klax:

Bro if you chose to keep dwelling in the past it won't allow you to see the beauty of the future.

Live 2014 to 2014 when damage is terribly done mending it should be the primary concern of a responsible man, father or a leader but Buhari is totally an opposite.

To keep read same old page over and over how would you discover what is in the new page bro?

Anyway it's your opinion though but think about my words for a second and grab the sense in it.

Buhari was voted to power with all trust and hope to bring light into the already darkened Nigeria situation by the past administration but he failed and he even make it more darker and send it to the bottomless pit, it's a big shame on him.
A sensible somebody must not write off the past because it is the guidance of the future.

Have you ever seen or witnessed where a house was collapsed?
If you do, you will agree with me that it takes within some seconds to occur. Now tell me, is it possible to rebuild that house in a day?

You cannot expect the damage that been done for good 16years to be fixed within 4years.
This firewood is not good you remove, that one is not good simply because of the smoke that comes out of the them (firewoods) and you remove it too. Do you know what will happen to your food?
Changing of this present government cannot solve the problems this country is facing today, it will even make it worst simply because they cannot do better than what they did within good16yrs. of ruling this great country.

I see a great future with PMB all what Nigerians need is to be patient with him.
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by klax(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2018
rajiraymond:

A sensible somebody must not write off the past because it is the guidance of the future.

Have you ever seen or witnessed where a house was collapsed?
If you do, you will agree with me that it takes within some seconds to occur. Now tell me, is it possible to rebuild that house in a day?

You cannot expect the damage that been done for good 16years to be fixed within 4years.
This firewood is not good you remove, that one is not good simply because of the smoke that comes out of the them (firewoods) and you remove it too. Do you know what will happen to your food?
Changing of this present government cannot solve the problems this country is facing today, it will even make it worst simply because they cannot do better than what they did within good16yrs. of ruling this great country.

I see a great future with PMB all what Nigerians need is to be patient with him.

Well as I said earlier it's your opinion and belief and not mine or not for others.

apc plus Buhari had not truly used their brain and they are just purely stupid because it was expected of them to realised fixing 16 years problem it's not an overnight job but they kept promising heaven on earth whereas they have NO plan and it all bounced on their silly heads.

A good politician do good analysis about a situation and apply time frame to his plan for proper execution but these ugly heads were busying beaten their chest of all sorts of unrealistic promises. Bro no patient is needed for buhari and apc. Any firewood that failed to do the job must be removed.

Beside where is that your future with a man filled with vengeance? Where is the future with a leader filled with nepotism? Pls where is that future in a leader with lopsided corruption fight? Pls where is that future with a leader of tyrant tendency? Where is that future in a president that ordinary Daura is an emperor taken decision on his own? Pls where is that future in a president you hardly hear him talk about education? Pls mention any broadcast or interview where Buhari has ever speak about education and health sector? Where is that future in a president that sit and watch the mess from.both party in ekiti election and still goes on to congratulate robber elected? Where is that future in a president who is a jihadist in a mixed country like Nigeria? Where is that future in a slowpoke useless president that fulani bastards were killing his citizen and he went dumb and deaf?

Pls I don't get that your future Pls explain better?
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by edimolu2: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura by mbos: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2018
They are rejoicing over the removal of the president's Cousin.

when he come home he will reinstate him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.