Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts (19621 Views)

Adeleke Freezes Osun Government Accounts, Reverses State Name / N1b Car Purchase: EFCC Freezes Oyo Assembly Finance Director's Account / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by 9japrof(m): 6:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Then where is the love for the masses, in the process of fighting the governor, salaries wouldn't be paid, that's if the mofo is evening paying salaries first.

I don't care about this politicians and their dirty games,a s long as they don't plunge this country into war, all I care is me, my family and how we can be better

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Alex80s(m): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2018
For people who thought Osibanjo sacked Daura, we are waiting for him to sack Magu for freezing Benue state account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by zickie: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2018
This country is finished. If Osibanjo has any godliness in him, its to resign from this evil govt. You can't dine with the devil and not be a witch. Ko possible

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by CodeTemplar: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2018
Bihari wore agbada to deceive Nigeria's.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Dreamkiller: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2018
saraki is the new scapegoat for this, why is saraki using EFCC to torment the good people of benue state? in other news benue will be a great place to invest right now

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by jamace(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Someone will tell me that Buhari is fighting corruption. Which corruption? Liar! He is fighting political opponents, kawai! angry

FG should prove me wrong by sacking Magu for this rape on democracy!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by kaykaymcb(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2018
Nigeria is a zoo

To Check out my logo designs....Click the link in my signature..You will be amazed.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2018
Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Aldebaran(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2018
What is wrong with Daddy Freeze sef grin
Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2018
It's my birthday. I will appreciate some likes but putting food in my stomach for today will make me more happy. Pls anybody that could help. God will bless u

Zenith bank

Oladipupo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by AreaFada2: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2018
They will tell us Magu is working for Saraki. We dey wait o.

We bade good by to democracy on May 29th 2015.

Nigeria has a knack of messing about with the self-destruct button often.

It will be triggered fully one day.

A country never meant to be will eventually destroy itself.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by gurunlocker: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2018
Zombies can say it's saraki that order EFCC to. freeze the account now. When he was in APC, Mr integrity and APC didn't know they should freeze the account, but they suddenly remember when he decamped.

Such an irony! I am sure that short dwarf APC chairman will know about this.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by tolexy007(m): 8:18am On Aug 08, 2018
Jokerman:
Why is Saraki using the EFCC to carry out impunity

go home u are drunk
Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by SirChime(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2018
Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2018
I like it !!! In Psquares voice. Saraki is using magu again . Pdp is trying for to induce the sympathy of the masses by inducing magu to freeze the account. Bunch of cowards .

Omo oloye is teaching them a good lesson .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by israelmao(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2018
State security apparatus have become instruments of terror in the hands of the current government.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Reference(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Go to court Mr Ortom. This is a democracy. If the APC had faint hopes of retaining Benue at the polls, the vindictivness of the government may have quashed all that now. Not smart.

Same bad things the PDP was accused of, the APC appears determined to surmount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Bambambiglo: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:
It's getting clearer now about what this forum is all about.
Say No more!

Please what is it all about?

I wantu know undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Bizibi(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Jokerman:
hehehehe,that is a new trend

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by gentlegenius(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Merimental:
" Vanguard gathered the government accounts were frozen by the anti graft agency on the premise that the Governor’s security vote was being investigated"
He is now being investigated becos he has crossed carpets...
d moral of dis brouhaha is if u wish to be seen as a saint den don't cross-carpet under dis current regime.
... And if you are afraid of EFCC because of your sins, just defect to the ruling party.
If you doubt me ask Akpabio.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by TreasureJunky: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2018
They should freeze Akpabio's account as well... Nonsense and transmission country

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by cmikel: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2018
Kingspin:
Two set of people supporting Buhari

1. The first are people that seek political and financial gains.

2. The last are those enjoying the lopsided killings, appointment, government e.t.c

They are allergic to one Nigeria movement.

Some Core Muslims too support him due to religious sentiments
Dats all they see

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Please what is it all about?

I wantu know undecided
It's for older members to know, not one day old member.
Don't allow them to ban you again o
Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by hotwax: 8:33am On Aug 08, 2018
When this backfires, they will say Saraki is using Magu again.

These people are idiots

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by johnmattew: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
how come it only vanguard that's carrying this news?
Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Moukandjo: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
Jokerman:
Shut up! This is not impunity. They're simply investigating him & not prosecuting him!
They're trying to uncover the security situation in Benue, & you IPIGs are still complaining! Nawa o!
Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
sai Barbar the vendetta master... Efcc DSS are APC attacking dog... Nigeria have seen them for what they are
Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Moukandjo: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2018
gentlegenius:

... And if you are afraid of EFCC because of your sins, just defect to the ruling party.
If you doubt me ask Akpabio.
Have you asked Joshua Dariye & Jolly Nyame who were sent to jail after joining APC?
Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by Alanzazani: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2018
Very vague and uncalculated attempt to frustrate Benue state. They forget it is the citizens that would vote for thier governor and not Ortom. All well meaning Nigerians should push these power drunk, desperate politicians out of power

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another shame loading ...Small time they will tell us ORTOM bribed to EFCC to shut down the account to whip up public sentiments

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts by musa234(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2018
This government keeps acting with impunity steadily.. They will reap whatever they have sowed someday. Magu shall be punished someday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speaker: PDP Reps Reject Gbajabiamila / Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye / Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.