Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Whatsapp Marketing : Tips To Get The Best Visibility Possible For Your Contents. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Marketing : Tips To Get The Best Visibility Possible For Your Contents. (237 Views)

Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop / Is It Possible For One To Retire In His 40s / Is It Possible For A Salary Earner Or Unemployed To Work From Home In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing : Tips To Get The Best Visibility Possible For Your Contents. by BrandHakim(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
I will share in this thread how I get my contacts and others non contacts to see and interact with my contents shared on the messaging app.

I'll discuss the tricks I use step by step in every stage of the buyers journey.

Let's get started

The buyers journey have three stages, right?

Awareness stages
Consideration stage
Decision stage

Using whatsapp in the Awareness stage(the stage to get noticed and found by valuable people for your business ) .

You're thinking whatsapp group? You're right but people hate annoying contents on their group, especially on group with professional activities .

I am aware of this fact, so I develop tricks to not break the rules and achieve my goals.

1. I use the current campaign I'm promoting as my whatsapp display name ,say (SMEs Inbound Strategy ). The benefit is that those who don't have your contact will see this name when you engage with posts on the group. I

2. I try my best to be in groups where my ideal customers would naturally be in and engage sincerely, focusing on building relationships and helping where I can.

Typing...
I
Re: Whatsapp Marketing : Tips To Get The Best Visibility Possible For Your Contents. by BrandHakim(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Inconvenience Free Execution Of Moving System By Master Packers And Movers / Benefit Of Online Marketing For Small & Medium Businesses In Nigeria / Diesel And Lpfo For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.