Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos (29289 Views)

Ex-Convict, Mercy Orija, Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Ogun (Photo) / 'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
Maybe na the girl dey tempt the man
How??
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Many men think with their dîcks unfortunately.
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by ifko: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Our jew broda from the east are trying ooooooooooooo
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Jabioro: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Was that cap the sign of respect for him or what? And the OP was claiming beating,if there was any true beating that cap would not be waiting to took picture with him...l swear!!!
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by batstan(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:
see 12yrs old girl breast
God u 4 lock male en one world females en another world, then we will have couples world, if Mr smith reaches d age of marriage, he will enter females world to choose him wife and take her straight to the couples world.
This temptation is much oo....
What has those little pimpleslike apple got to do with it?
Compare the breast with the guy in White, behind her in the last picture.
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by sparta231(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:
God u 4 lock male en one world females en another world, then we will have couples world, if Mr smith reaches d age of marriage, he will enter females world to choose him wife and take her straight to the couples world.
wat wil happn to pipu like bobrisky
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Sterope(f): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2018
8 Pervert liked your perverted post. You should be proud of yourself. Creep!

juanjo2:
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Josh44s(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:

Both you and the 8 child abusers who liked your comments are all mad!. Just negodu!

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by seangy4konji: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by DKM123: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2018
No thanks to p.orn. All some people think about 80% of the time is sexx.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by loverboys: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2018
Thunder wae go fire dis man still de gym
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by otherway: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2018
This is not a rape case but simply paedophilic cos the girl has been allowing him.
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Damseldammie(f): 11:38am On Aug 08, 2018
I wonder ooh
one4GOD:
and with all the beating the cap is still well seated on his head just like that.... SWwhy??
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Originalsly: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm.....the parents....and residents beat the man....I can see they really really did.That kind beating will really really encourage deter other pedophiles.
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2018
Men are evil
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Sagay212: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Is this how to beat a rapist? Mumu people...person wey them suppose panel beat wey him no go fit stand up. na drag dem go drag am enter napep carry am go dump for police station. Don't they know that the basta.rd can infect that little innocent girl with some serious disease? You cannot catch a rapist and not first make them disabled. It is compulsory to break either one leg or hand or both so that at least if he ever regains freedom, he won't be able to rape.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by sanpipita(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerians will still deny it but we have a deep pedo culture, that's even encouraging kids to enjoy sex early
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by kullozone(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:

You don enter trouble today, because of this your comment.

I hope you're immune to online insults...

Just like I amsmiley
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by farouk2much(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbo people and raping are 5&6
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by nathdim: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
farouk2much:
Igbo people and raping are 5&6
one advice for guys out there
Get busy an idle mind is the devils sign board
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by ajebuter(f): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:

Lusting after a 12 year old child isnt a temptation as you put it..

It is a mental sickness!

If a man is a man , he should go for a consenting and mature woman like himself..

Not a CHILD!

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by columbus007(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
one4GOD:
and with all the beating the cap is still well seated on his head just like that.... why??
either he is using a magnetic cap or the Op no bother snap when dem dey beat am,but na rapist kiss
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by juanjo2: 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bidobado:

Paedophile spotted..
Don't even try to spin it, pervert.
bros i said ma mind...
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:
bros i said ma mind...

According to the contents of your mind, YOU ARE A PAEDOPHILE .
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by delishpot: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:

Rapist. so the boobs of a 12 year old also attracts you? Dem go castrate you when you do your own.
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by juanjo2: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bidobado:

According to the contents of your mind, YOU ARE A PAEDOPHILE .
u very stupid for repeating that word PAEDOPHILE, ur type can even rape a day old baby, lazy idiot that knows only how to type PAEDOPHILE
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by juanjo2: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
delishpot:

Rapist. so the boobs of a 12 year old also attracts you? Dem go castrate you when you do your own.
na the one wey ur papa do remain, I go do
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by delishpot: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:
na the one wey ur papa do remain, I go do

My papa no do. Naim make your comment shock me. Maybe na so the men for your family dey do. Dem dey tell themselves say any woman dem see na invitation to sexual fantasy. I pity your daughter cos she go hit puberty for under your roof and na so your prick go dey stand when her breasts begin to dey bud. TUFIAKWAAAAA! Looking at the small chest of a rape victim and saying to himself ......I dont blame the man, the girls breast are tempting. Demons have taken over your brain. They have turned it to banana island for legion

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by juanjo2: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
delishpot:

My papa no do. Naim make your comment shock me. Maybe na so the men for your family dey do. Dem dey tell themselves say any woman dem see na invitation to sexual fantasy. I pity your daughter cos she go hit puberty for under your roof and na so your prick go dey stand when her breasts begin to dey bud. TUFIAKWAAAAA! Looking at the small chest of a rape victim and saying to himself ......I dont blame the man, the girls breast are tempting. Demons have taken over your brain. They have turned it to banana island for legion
I cracked out my opinion and Dis idiot is now causing nuisance in my mention, oya sori
Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:
u very stupid for repeating that word PAEDOPHILE, ur type can even rape a day old baby, lazy idiot that knows only how to type PAEDOPHILE

Yeah, says the fvcking perverted b@stard who found the breast of a 12 year old attractive.
Go suck your mother's dirty Cvnt, PAEDOPHILE.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos by Codes151(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
juanjo2:
its small kids breast u notice.. Shame on u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N50m Fraud: Former Bank Manager Sentenced To Seven Years Imprisonment (photos) / 10 Trapping Methods Used By Criminals And How To Avoid And Escape Them / Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.