Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts (1756 Views)

NFIU Bans Cash Withdrawals From Govt Accounts Effective March / Vote Buying: We’ll Seal Govt Accounts Early January – NFIU / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Mgbadike80: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
By Peter Duru
Makurdi – The plot to frustrate Governor Samuel Ortom after his daring move to defect from the All Progressives Congress, APC, to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, took a dramatic turn Tuesday following indication that the state government’s bank accounts have been frozen by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
Vanguard gathered that the government accounts were frozen by the anti graft agency on the premise that the Governor’s security vote was being investigated.
More details soon

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-efcc-freezes-benue-state-govt-accounts/
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by abokibuhari: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin Where the change the idiat promised us cheesy

We go see am when NgeneUkwenu see him Menses grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by bedspread: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Some persons with Opinion will still tell us That EFCc is Working For Saraki....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good way to go...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
What happened to all the security vote money given to this guy that his citizens keep dying like chicken from the attacks of evil politicians?
We Benu e people need to know.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
bedspread:
Some persons with Opinion will still tell us That EFCc is Working For Saraki....
Not only EFCC, VIO also works for him angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Mgbadike80: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
Good way to go...
BMC are already here to deface the front page, where is the banana seller? I guess she's on morning shift?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by abokibuhari: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
What happened to all the security vote money given to this guy that his citizens keep dying like chicken from the attacks of evil politicians?
You no need to know when he they APC, na now way he defect you need to know...

Where you drop your sense ??

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
But, you never cared to know what happened to the security vote funds given to him when he was still a Saint?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mgbadike80:
BMC are already here to deface the front page, where is the banana seller? I guess she's on morning shift?
Dis one brain is on break.
What is BMC?
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Mgbadike80: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Not only EFCC, VIO also works for him angry
They would soon trace Dasuki loot to his bedroom.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by bestviewer: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bubu impunity is growing everyday. Whoever that brought this calamity called Bubu and APC on Nigeria will never go unpunished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Mgbadike80: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

Did one brain is on break.
What is BMC?
By their English grammar, you shall know them. Sarrki,how far?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
abokibuhari:

You no need to know when he they APC, na now way he defect you need to know...

Where you drop your sense ??
BeeBeeOoh:
But, you never cared to know what happened to the security vote funds given to him when he was still a Saint?
It's appaling when the so called youth of the country reason this way.
His corrupt matter has been on going for more than 2 years, more of the reason he is running away, cos the chair is becoming too hot for him.
So , if he leaves now, he shouldn't be interrogate anymore?
Cos of politics?
Talking to you two will be a waste of time for real.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by fineboynl(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
with all this happening it very clear the presidency is losing hold of this administration and confident to win elections. if you have performed well and popular, you don't need any governor defection to threatened you.

APC has lost touch with reality. motto: stone us when we failed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mgbadike80:
.....and next time you should tell the moderators to allow you fill all the comment box on the Front page so others won't comment again.
Bunch of corrupt Lazy youth supporting thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by fineboynl(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

His corrupt matter has been on going for more than 2 years, more of the reason he is running away, cos the chair is becoming hit for him.
Cos of politics?
shut up there, you are a terrorist for fighting this man for standing firmly with his people

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
fineboynl:
shut up there, you are a terrorist for fight this man for standing firmly with his people
Shut up there.
You are nothing but a rogue and thief crying because there is no more free money to steal by your politicians.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mgbadike80:
They would soon trace Dasuki loot to his bedroom.
Sense no go kill you for this life
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Mgbadike80: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

His corrupt matter has been on going for more than 2 years, more of the reason he is running away, cos the chair is becoming hit for him.
Cos of politics?
RIP ENGLISH

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mgbadike80:
RIP ENGLISH
When you see an Mgbeke you know one.
There is nothing we can do cos you have too low IQ to assimilate and understand our words.
Next time you quote illiterate people who have empty brain like yours.
Money was obviously wasted on the little education you have Boy Mgbeke!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by tomakint: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just imagine another madness from one of Buhari's useless dogs after they couldn't nailed Saraki the Don na Ortom be the next target

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

Cos of politics?
Wow! So you have reasoning in your dictionary? Please, I've never exchanged my intelligence quotient for a plate of oily rice.

Coming to time wasting as you said above, the 25 + 35secs I used to quote and reply you was the most unfruitful time I've ever had in my life. FO

1 Like

Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Mgbadike80: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:

When you see an Mgbeke you know one.
There is nothing we can do cos you have too low IQ to assimilate and understand our words.
Next time you quote illiterate people who have empty brain like yours.
Money was obviously wasted on the little education you have Boy Mgbeke!
you have just committed multiple violations of the elementary rules of grammar. you are not intellectually fit for this job. please, pick up another trade.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Wow! So you have reasoning in your dictionary? Please, I've never exchanged my intelligence quotient for a plate of oily rice.

Coming to time wasting as you said above, the 25 + 35secs I used to quote and reply you was the most unfruitful time I've ever had in my life. FO
This is the only thing supporter of thieves are known for. CURSES and SWEARING!!
They never argue with facts, instead they insult, e-fight, curse and swear for their head and family at the end.
Next time quote whoever is ready to return your curses and roll with you in the mud like pigs.
Not me.
Street urchin.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by seborrhic: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Have they investigated the security votes of Aregbesola,Yari of Zamfara,El Rufai of Kaduna and the other utterly corrupt APC governors,including that arse licker Yahaya Bello?
This is just crass recklessness and pettiness which this government has taken to annoying heights.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by buhariguy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Security vote without paying salary.

How can you just be cruel, and you yourself a Christian.

I am ashamed of you.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by kalu61(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
You mean to say APC freezes his account
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by buhariguy(m): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
seborrhic:
Have they investigated the security votes of Aregbesola,Yari of Zamfara,El Rufai of Kaduna and the other utterly corrupt APC governors,including that arse licker Yahaya Bello?
This is just crass recklessness and pettiness which this government has taken to annoying heights.
their security vote is not up to 6b naira and they use it judiciously.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by buhariguy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
that was the main reason the good Benue APC leaders gave him red card because he was a liability, he is good in criminal party PDP.
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by Pro2makx(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Investigating a sitting Governor with full immunity? Confusion all over APCheats camp
Re: Breaking: EFCC Freezes Benue State Govt Accounts by haaryobhami: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
you didn't care about all this while he was in apc.
i really pity d future of Nigeria

(1) (2)

More pictures of Mammoth Crowd In APC Kaduna Presidential Rally / No Hope For The PDP In The Forthcoming Presidential Election / Pdp Got It Wrong On Inauguration Speech- Bmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.