Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Lets Pray For A New Leader and For The Next Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Pray For A New Leader and For The Next Election (328 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / Femi Fani-Kayode On Sunday Igboho: No One Can Stand Against The New Leader / BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Pray For A New Leader and For The Next Election by willexyaho(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
What could have happened if GEJ didn't not allow free and fair election?
What could have happened if GEJ used military to rig election for his favour.?
We could have not been in this present mess called government. The worst ever I think.
I pray that God will forgive us our sin and give us a leader that will unit us,
A leader that will give democracy,
A leader that will bring peace,
A leader that will end all this terrorism,
A leader with human sympathy,
A leader that have the interest of the people at heart,
A leader that will respect the rule of law,
A leader that is not corrupt, because corruption I must say does not end at being dubious, stealing money but all also when you don't treat people equally. (not like 97%:5% ratio treatment).

And I also pray for most of all, God fearing leader.

Today, with what we have seen happening, is obvious if we don't pray our vote may not count, we may not be able to choose leader.
If the present government can use the military like this to intimidate people during states election and also people that defected to a different party and also cajole people to join their party with treat of using security to intimidate them. I wonder what will happen when it comes to the main election.
If the government can only sack a security head for failing to secure a national assembly so as to make caricature of the legislative and subvert the nations democracy, but cannot sack a security head for inability to secure our villages, local government, states and our country over terrorist attack or let me use the term they prefer "farmers headers clash" My brothers my sisters, we have to pray.

Thank you as I rest my case for now.
©CJ.
Re: Lets Pray For A New Leader and For The Next Election by segmond(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Now I know that the real and upright politicians no longer exist and it is a pity!!! These are no politicians,they are "business men" or how can you explain all these useless and unwarranted jumpings from party to party.what is worrisome abt it is the way and manner the so called lazy youths has been hyping the useless drama.I pity this country ooo.it is truly demonstration of craziness and not democracy.
Re: Lets Pray For A New Leader and For The Next Election by willexyaho(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
segmond:
Now I know that the real and upright politicians no longer exist and it is a pity!!! These are no politicians,they are "business men" or how can you explain all these useless and unwarranted jumpings from party to party.what is worrisome abt it is the way and manner the so called lazy youths has been hyping the useless drama.I pity this country ooo.it is truly demonstration of craziness and not democracy.
That's more reason we should pray for our new leaders.
Re: Lets Pray For A New Leader and For The Next Election by dacanv(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
praying isnt gonna cut it

1 Like

Re: Lets Pray For A New Leader and For The Next Election by 1stNumeroUno: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sincerely, we have to transform this country...the earlier the better for us all.
Re: Lets Pray For A New Leader and For The Next Election by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Saraki is best positioned to hand this country to the next generation

Let support him to be President and I can see him ensure that “not too young to run bill” become reality
Re: Lets Pray For A New Leader and For The Next Election by babyfaceafrica: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
super story..even of they give Nigerians a good leader..they will not appreciate it..the problems are the followers not leaders

(1) (Reply)

New Twist As APC Accuses Saraki Of Being Cause Of NASS Invasion By DSS / EFCC Goes Mad-freezes Akwa Ibom Government Account / 6 ‘kwankwassiyya’ Kano Lawmakers Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.