Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

UNILAG BOY Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / UNILAG BOY Episode 2 (366 Views)

Diary Of A Virgin Boy (episode 1) / The School Boy - Episode 1 / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Boy Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG BOY Episode 2 by YARNATIONAIJA(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2018
James my dad Called from the sitting room before I continue let me tell you a little about my dad Daniel otchemore he was a civil servant now retired he’s about 3 ft dark skinned, a real disciplinarian to the core, he held me with iron hands if there is a word stronger that iron let’s say he held me with vibranium hands, don't mind me am still in the wakanda mode, also an animal lover my home is like a mini zoo I must confess you can’t stay at home with my dad for an hour idle an idle man is a devils workshop he would say, you have to do something, some silly errands like “come and scratch my back “ he hasn’t sent me that type of an errand lately tho because of out last experience I made sure I scratched his back until he begged for mercy ,still keeping my nails for such errands like that or he could just call and ask have you tasted chicken head before and if I say no he’s going to say when next we kill a chicken remind me I will let you eat the head Trust me there is no another day lol it’s either he’s bored or just want me to give my phone a break,This day when he called I thought it was another silly question I answered and he then told me that my exams are starting tomorrow which I already know don’t know why he was asking me until he asked “have you printed your exam pass” I was dumbfounded exam "Wah" never thought of anything like that before

Full story @http://yarnationg..com/2018/08/unilag-boy-episode-2.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply YELF Creative Writing Workshop / Writing Prompt 001 / Plagiarized Don't Mess With A Righteous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.