Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

I’m The Goddess Of The Music Industry – Bimbo Queens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The Goddess Of The Music Industry – Bimbo Queens (356 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Goddess Of The Music Industry – Bimbo Queens by akelicious(m): 3:17am On Aug 08, 2018
New music sensation, Bimbo Queens, who has been lighting up the music scene with her lusciously sexy photos and with some stirring songs to go with, has come for other upcoming female artistes to up their game and take the fight to those at the top, that, they too, have what it takes to be heard. In this regard, the Ilesha, Osun State-born singer has declared herself the goddess of the music industry. Take it or leave, the musician-cum actress born Abimbola Queen Oguntominiyi, has written her resume and doesn’t give a hoot whether anyone likes it or not. “First off, by saying, “I’m the goddess of the industry, I don’t mean filling up arenas or speaking to be the best, or the sort of unlimited abundance in my shield that could ‘make it rain’ everyday. I mean music and modeling has been my full-time focus that pays bill, and I love doing what I’m actually proud of. I have been inspired to write on behalf of the upcoming female artistes and models in the industry who are seeking for means to sustain their ground as famous and successful artistes. There are a lot of discoveries on ground for the upcoming talented artistes which they can learn from; I’m still applying the discoveries myself and learning everyday from them, I hope this article will help the next generation of conscious artiste trying to let their voices be heard” she declared. “ I can do music and focus on evolving myself to a modellig ambassador to companies; I’m currently building my community and nation as a whole. Most importantly, I will be dropping my new single titled “All Over” for the benefits of my fans. Let’s share in the spirit of collaboration and not competition. Here is a tip to also be the goddess of the industry with no rival – just don’t worry about being signed, 95% of signed artistes fail; with those odds, it makes more sense to learn in the new music business on your own. You can stay independent and keep control of your music by learning and applying the principles of marketing to your music,” she added.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/im-goddess-of-music-industry-bimbo.html

Re: I’m The Goddess Of The Music Industry – Bimbo Queens by 1stNumeroUno: 6:10am On Aug 08, 2018
Yes ma...

Next?

(1) (Reply)

“davido’s Crew Members Scammed Me; I Had The Impression That I Would Work With D / 50 Cent & Tekashi 6ix9ine's Video Shoot Interrupted By Gunfire: Full Report / Dija's Birthday●u Can't Believe What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.