Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) (25089 Views)

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by GistMore: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore.com

Comedienne, Princess Damilola is very excited as she gets feature in a Yoruba movie 'Subuola' (the goddess of wealth) for the first. She wrote;

This is my first time ever in a Yoruba movie I am so excited to be a part of #Subuola (the goddess of wealth)
Producer @fmdestinyproduction
Director @ms.ayinde_1
@iamlizzyjay @laidebakare @bukunmioluwasina @mo_bimpe @yommyofficial @iamakeemadeyem

Watch video below..

See more; http://gistmore.com/comedienne-princess-features-in-yoruba-movie-for-the-first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by GistMore: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2019

1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by GistMore: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Liliyann(f): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
I recently watched one Yoruba movie and almost all the actress in that movie bleached sad
In as much as it's good to try and look better, someone should please tell them to tone with sense and watch their intake of food biko undecided

Secondly, they should change their story line biko....how can they carry a mad man to church and he was not cured,they had to take him to their herbalist who not only cured the man but showed the cause?? sad

Yoruba movies does not project Christianity in a good and positive light i suggest it should be banned for life!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Nukilia: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:
I recently watched one Yoruba movie and almost all the actress in that movie bleached sad
In as much as it's good to try and look better, someone should please tell them to tone with sense and watch their intake of food biko undecided

Secondly, they should change their story line biko....how can they carry a mad man to church and he was not cured,they had to take him to their herbalist who not only cured the man but showed the cause?? sad

Yoruba films does not project Christianity in a good and positive light i suggest it should be banned for life!

Can you also act your film and let it project Christianity in a positive light

50 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:

Yoruba movies does not project Christianity in a good and positive light i suggest it should be banned for life!
...all the actresses...movies do...

7 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by bosslady126: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin can wait to watch it

Oya check my Signature grin cool
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Lincoln275(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Welcome to world where ghost makes call
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by rocknation62(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Princess dami of super story that years!!! Good to see you on screen again...
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
All the very best to Princess Damilola.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Gforce2019: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
ijayaaaa:
Man Caught Having Fun With A Secondary School Girl Inside Bush

SEE VIDEOS BELOW

[b][/b]

Rubbish news. Again from one of those stupid blogger

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Onlinealaba(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Be good at what you do the forces will be with you..like play this girl don gain ground

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by adedayoa2(f): 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
ijayaaaa:
Man Caught Having Fun With A Secondary School Girl Inside Bush

SEE VIDEOS BELOW

[b][/b]
what did they now do to this stupid slowpoke?
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Gabson001(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
See princess and teni.. See bag of cement
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by watchindelta(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Meh thought that lady legs meh na pam tree ohh.
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:

Bigot everywhere
Yoruba people come and Carry this one before the mumu take sniper

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Adedaniel211(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
ok
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
I been think say she don slim sef. Smh
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by cooldipo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
wink
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by compton11(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:

How many pastors are curing madness
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by KingOdart(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:

Typical bigot and hater lol

Yoruba movies still rock

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by crackhouse(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Stupid yoruba movie...
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Pidginwhisper: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:

Is Christianity/Islam part of Yoruba culture? They are foreign religious adopted by mentally colonised Nigerians. Tell me why Chinese and India still promote their religion (cultures) and never allow some religions from the deserts control their ways of life.

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
You're right dear..
I've always wondered why all you stated is peculiar to Yoruba movies..
Most of their actresses don't look good as a result of bleaching..
Most of them are now selling bleaching creams on IG when it's obvious the pictures they use for adverts are always edited.
The Christianity part too.. You've said it all.. I hope they improve..
Liliyann:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) by elganzar(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lol, They wouldn’t dare try it with muslims_ those ones will have the director’s head...

That’s why I don’t take Freeze seriously too...Boko haram is there, underage being defiled, Fulani herdsmen...It’s my tithe that is worrying him, what a brave man❗️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of IcePrince And His Cute Son Jamal! / Bobrisky Recounts How A Man Sexually Harassed Him In A Mall / Mimi Orjiekwe's FBM Girls Waiting At The Airport To Welcome Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.