Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) (14213 Views)

Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) / Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Gabrie300(m): 5:37am On Aug 08, 2018
A Facebook user identified as Larry Kent has caused an uproar in the social media after been tagged as the cutest in Nigeria.
See for yourselves:

1 Share

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 08, 2018
He is so cute!........and this is coming from a model!!

He should make use of it wisely.
God has blessed him with good looks already.
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Gabrie300(m): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2018
More Reactions

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Why is he this handsome nah!..........Vivian!
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Livingfree ....... what do you have to say?!
Hug or pass?!
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by bigt2(m): 5:42am On Aug 08, 2018
This one wey dey look like person wey wan faint? grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 08, 2018
bigt2:
This one wey dey look like person who wan faint? grin grin grin
Smh......
Evil boy!
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by bigt2(m): 5:46am On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:

Smh......
Evil boy!

1 Like

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Cute pussycat up there.

6 Likes

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by boylemonade(m): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2018
He is cute just like every other Nigerians out there but he is not even the cutest in the Street where he stays, so stop exaggerating his looks because he is light skinned, uses pink lip creams and because of his hair style,, Any light skin guy with that hair style looks cute because of the hairstyle..

The real definition of a cute guy is if he will still look the same on low cut hairstyle..
Real cute guys don't grow hair..
Peoples like Ramsey Noah, Ronaldo, Usher, Drake, Ik ogbona, Nonso diobie etc
Guys with skin cuts that still look cute are the real cute guys..

11 Likes

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:13am On Aug 08, 2018
boylemonade:
He is cute just like every other Nigerians out there but he is not even the cutest in the Street where he stays, so stop exaggerating his looks because he is light skinned, uses pink lip creams and because of his hair style,, Any light skin guy with that hair style looks cute because of the hairstyle..

The real definition of a cute guy is if he will still look the same on low cut hairstyle..
Real cute guys don't grow hair..
Peoples like Ramsey Noah, Ronaldo, Usher, Drake, Ik ogbona, Nonso diobie etc
Guys with skin cuts that still look cute are the real cute guys..
yes no doubt he is cute and I also agree with you and the cuteness of a man goes beyond the face what about
1. His height
2. Body built ...six packs and some nice chest size..
Cos he looks tiny to me well some women love slim and some don't
3. Does he has a straight legs or nice bow (footballike legs) legs cos we didn't see the full pic
4. Colour : though he fine as a light skinned guy not all women also consider light skinned guy as cute ..many like dark skinned guyz.

5. Lastly the money .. if you fine and you know get money then hide your face ..na davido talk am ooo grin

6.. this one dey enjoy na ...see every guy go fine with cash and beside if recession suffer hit this one for 6 months e colour go change like cameleon.

BTW ..how do you know he is the cutest in Nigeria have you seen all guyz .. cheesy

Sincerely the guy is okay .
No hating ....just pure objective analysis .

2 Likes

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Kharol1234: 6:21am On Aug 08, 2018
d guy cuteness try 9/10
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by SarakiBukola: 6:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Why the fvck will a "man" use lipstick and foundation?

He might be attractive to some, but he's not particularly masculine looking

1 Like

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by YurFatHer: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2018
who cutest EPP

abeg, soco comot for here joor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by nazablossom(f): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2018
I don't like light skin guys.

No offense please.

I wouldn't classify his as handsome, He's cute but definitely not the cutest.

2 Likes

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by englishmart(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Last time I checked, Larry Kent was not a Nigerian name. Give us Chibuzor, Adamu, Nosa, Segun, etc.

1 Like

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2018
englishmart:
Last time I checked, Larry Kent was not a Nigerian name. Give us Chibuzor, Adamu, Nosa, Segun, etc.
CORRET BRO!!!

Larry kent if him name no be nigerian i no go BLIV am!
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Its a shame most people do not know the definition of someone who's fine undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Stallion93(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2018
This Niggaa is Gay, Hope his anus is as fine as his lips tho undecided
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by loverboys: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2018
englishmart:
True talk bro....
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by UrbanExotica(f): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2018
He is only good for a one night stand
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2018
This one that looks like Tecno phone.
Abeg where is the Apple version of this Thread?
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by twerkjack: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Fugly be hating... u cute bro
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
rico swavey cute pass the guy biko
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
He looks gay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by kushercain: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Op ever heard of ruggedly handsome? If sun touch this one well him go change na. There is a different btw cute and handsome
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Abitolola: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
He looks like a girl now! and guys are going on about cute. Did any one notice he's wearing lipstick and foundation. This is girls stuff. For a cute man it 0/10
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Okay
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Faggy 2.0 angry
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by FisifunKododada: 1:21am On Aug 09, 2018
This bleached goat is cute? Wow! Indeed beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
modelmike7:
Livingfree ....... what do you have to say?!
Hug or pass?!

I'll swerve grin

I like my chocolate dark and rich tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
LivingFree:

I'll swerve grin

I like my chocolate dark and rich tongue
Oh really?
We cool then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Reveals What He Will Do If Elected / Big Church Foundation, Ali Nuhu, Rachel Bakam Bag Northern Nigeria Peace Award / Rmd Survives Ghastly Car Accident .(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.