Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) (90676 Views)

Meet Zayn Malik The Most Handsome Musician In The World / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Wizkid Ft Kiss Daniel This Song Is Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
No doubt Kizz Daniel who's real name is "Oluwatobilola Daniel" is the most handsome cute male musician and he is one of the most successful and talented singer in the country!

He is tall, Dark, cute, physical well built. . .He also have dimples wink

He has a very wonderful and lovely voice too! Kizz has been giving us hit songs back to back, especially Buga!

This is my opinion. . . You might agree or disagree! Thanks.

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by God1000(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
He's handsome, but not the most handsome.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

458 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Malory: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hot pants are already tripping.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Sh4d0w: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
He's handsome, but not the most handsome
Who is then?

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kizz Daniel is the most handsome, followed by Skiibii mayana kiss

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
What happened to portable? undecided
I guess he's too handsome to be on that list. grin

688 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
He is actually. He didn't put on some ridiculous dada or multicolor attachment. Those insane looks seem to be on trend

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Sh4d0w: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Wt....

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Daniel7543: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

275 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Salubata(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Using "MOST" for any man or woman's beauty is outrageous.

What is appealing to you about someone is not to other and vice versa.

Nothing like most beautiful or handsome, we're all good looking in our own way.

He's cute but not the MOST...

my opinion

326 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Salubata:
Using "MOST" for any man or woman's beauty is outrageous.

What is appealing to you about someone is not to other and vice versa.

Nothing like most beautiful or handsome, we're all good looking in our own way.

He's cute but not the MOST...

my opinion

Well that's my Opinion too...Rest!

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Salubata(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bolded

How do you mean angry
Islandlady:

Well that's my Opinion too... Rest!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by webhead: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
CKAY nko?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Salubata:
Bolded

How do you mean angry[/b]
You did not read the part where I wrote that this analysis is My Opinion but you choose to type big unnecessary English... Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Johnny Drille and Chike?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Salubata(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Let it slide sad
Islandlady:
You did not read the part where I wrote that this analysis is My Opinion but you choose to type big unnecessary English... Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion!

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
webhead:
CKAY nko?

PlayMaker14:
Johnny Drille and Chike?

I am not sure they are more handsome than Kizz Daniel!

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Fira09(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2022

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kiss Daniel no fine, OP. I have seen him@Shoprite, Warri in 2017.

Dude was forming what i dont know.. sad

He is Just tall, has dimples and a great voice.

If not for Buhari/APC Economy, I Fine pass.. tongue cheesy cheesy

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sh4d0w:
Who is then?

Between Portable, Idowest and Terry G. undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by PlayMaker14: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Islandlady:

I am not sure they are more handsome than Kizz Daniel!
Thank heaven's you're not sure...

8 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Kiss Daniel no fine, OP. I have seen him@Shoprite, Warri in 2017.

Dude was forming what i dont know.. sad

He is Just tall, has dimples and a great voice.

If not for Buhari/APC Economy, I Fine pass.. tongue cheesy cheesy
Wahala grin Even baboon get hope pass you!

Na jealousy dey do you, you go dey alright!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Islandlady:
Wahala grin Even baboon get hope pass you!

Na jealousy dey do you, you go dey alright!

@Least i know say when ur Papa dey my Age, I Fine pass am.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Sh4d0w: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Between Portable, Idowest and Terry G. undecided
My God! shocked Dude are you for real? Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Christiansimon: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

@Least i know say when ur Papa dey my Age, I Fine pass am.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
press More Vawulence..NB. That Baby Go End Am For U.#fearladies#grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Funny comments, but Daniel Hans sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by detectivejones: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
This boy that sings like he's h0rny

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by siofra(f): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Not when Ladipoe exists cheesy

Have you seen his ass?

Watch that his music video with Simi.

21 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
siofra:
Not when Ladipoe exists cheesy

Have you seen his ass?

Watch that his music video with Simi.

Geez shocked Ladipoe remains my no.1 crush! I love his style of music and dressing!

I met him once @Transcorp Abuja in 2021. . . am literally obsessed with him! kiss

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Starz825(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Johnny Drille and Chike?
Chike and kizz look alike though

11 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Sweetvie: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Most?
Gotta be kidding me smiley
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by techWriter3: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
What transpired to portable

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.