Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

"Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song (22803 Views)

Facing Life Sentence, Tekashi 6ix9ine Pens Letter Of Apology To New York Judge / ‘you Made It Possible To Reject Impossibilities’ – Beyoncé Pens Letter N.mandela / D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by AllsufficientGod: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2018
Thanks for these tips , God bless you

Not all test comes from God. And God doesn't test with such calamity.

And this one was caused by carelessness. May God heal their wound.

When you have children in the house take all precautions.

1. You don't need an indoor swimming pool, the outside one is good enough and you should barricade it for safety.

2. Don't leave baths (the one we all call Baffs) with water where kids can reach. That is what killed Stevie Wonders kid brother when they were both children.

3. Block all unused electrical Sockets with Masking Tapes so kids won't put wet sticks or iron inside and get electrocuted.

4. Don't allow kids into the kitchen they have no business there. You might mistakenly pour hot water or oil on them or they themselves put hot water, soup or oil or themselves.

4. Don't give you kids toys that they can dismantle they might pick tiny parts and put in the mouth and get chocked. Don't allow them to play with tiny objects at all. My Friend's kid died buy putting the tiny blue cover on the Bic Biro in the mouth he got choked. Sad story!

5. Don't allow kids to play with Sharp object they might injure themselves or their mates.

Etc. Etc.

Many Many precautions.

God will help us.
[/quote]
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Martinez19(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2018
eyinjuege:

You obviously don't believe in God, yet you see God in everything.
D'banj never mentioned God in his write up to his wife. He said they will pass every test together. Yet, you were able to see God in his write up.
Many people would have just seen a family man who is saying he will support his wife through whatever life throws at them. They can each be each other's support system despite anything that happens to them- "one for all, and all for one".
Even if the whole world were atheist, people will still die young. Some of diseases, others of what could have been prevented. It's called an accident. Freak accidents do occur. I know a military guy flying one of these their helicopters, and a bird flew into it and they crashed and died. It was termed a freak accident. Preventable? Possibly, if you get helicopters resistant to birds, but is it practicable? No.
You may try to prevent certain things, but they can still happen. Children have been known to drown in pools filled with adults, and surrounded by lifeguards. Infact, many incidences of pool deaths are in places where there are others in the pool.
That's why they call it accidental deaths.

To those saying they would be in prison by now in civilised countries, there are many cases of pool deaths in children, majority in obudo oyibo. Their parents are not in prison, and they were never found negligent if there is no suspicion of such. It takes less than 1 minute to drown. Meaning if you take your eyes off your child for 3 minutes to quickly go and poo, you may meet a dead child. That doesn't mean you're an unfit or negligent parent.
People should learn to empathise with others. Life is turn by turn, and you never know when your own may hit you. Then you will understand that he strong meat dem dey call nama
The idea of "passing the test" with regards to tragedy is purely a religious notion that involves god causing or permitting tragedy to happen so as to test people's faithfulness and as some religious people put it, building one up --- how petty. I am simply point out that such an idea is stupid(if that's what he thinks); what happened to D'banj is a tragedy many have suffered and he should take heart. Though D'banj could have meant it differently and if it is, then I blew it way too much.
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by marvinsync(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2018
festwiz:
What test? angry

Careless parenting led to the loss of your child. Stop dragging god's test into all your wrongs and take responsibility for once.

#peace2thedead

may u not experience what hes going through

but I wish u do so ull stop talking nonsense
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by goldbergg: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2018
DonBenny77:
Mumu dbanj

Pele ooo brother ode
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Martinez19(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2018
wellmax:
Where did he mention God in the post. You cannot read, you cannot comprehend, what exactly is your problem.
The idea of "passing the test" is purely a religious notion that involves god causing or permitting hardship to test one's faithfulness and, according to christians, build one up. That's where god comes in. Employ reasoning so you don't waste my time.

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by marvinsync(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
The test of parenting you scored F9!
Try harder next time. kiss
Mama Daniel, next time. . . . .Get off TWITTER and pay more attention to your child.
What other work did you have? undecided

I hope you can forgive yourself?
Parenting nor be to pose for social media.
Now, you have been exposed as UNFIT parents.

Please, learn from this tragedy.
Your “Lord” or “God” that giveth also taketh!
Remember “He” killed his “only begotten son”? wink
What a “merciful God”! embarassed

Life goes on! kiss

ur a sick person
I read ur post and felt so much sadness cause I can't believe u exist
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by freshair46: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2018
Careless parenting led to the loss of your child. Stop dragging god's test into all your wrongs and take responsibility for sorry are you God mind what you say,anyone can die at any time
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by marvinsync(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2018
lilmax:
this is not a test, its an act of carelessness

u will suffer a horrible fate and no mercy will come above because u will be blamed for ur carelessness
and then ull realize that life is not all about blame
it's what it is
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by marvinsync(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2018
tamethem:

1. You don't need an indoor swimming pool, the outside one is good enough and you should barricade it for safety.

2. Don't leave baths (the one we all call Baffs) with water where kids can reach. That is what killed Stevie Wonders kid brother when they were both children.

3. Block all unused electrical Sockets with Masking Tapes so kids won't put wet sticks or iron inside and get electrocuted.

4. Don't allow kids into the kitchen they have no business there. You might mistakenly pour hot water or oil on them or they themselves put hot water, soup or oil or themselves.

4. Don't give you kids toys that they can dismantle they might pick tiny parts and put in the mouth and get chocked. Don't allow them to play with tiny objects at all. My Friend's kid died buy putting the tiny blue cover on the Bic Biro in the mouth he got choked. Sad story!

5. Don't allow kids to play with Sharp object they might injure themselves or their mates.

Etc. Etc.

Many Many precautions.

God will help us.

do u even know what happened

what part of dbanj was abroad and his wife left their child in the care of some visitors that came over
only to come back and see that the visitors neglected the child and found him dead

stop blaming u horrible soul!!!

imagine if it was u or ur relative will this really be a time to start shouting " carelessness" upandan ?
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by DonBenny77(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2018
goldbergg:

Pele ooo brother ode

Your dad!

Dbanj advocate "ewu"
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by MollyBank: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Martinez19:
Stupid idiot. "passing the test" as related to hard times is solely a religious notion. Get lost.

"Passing the test related to hard times is solely a religious notion" How about you point us to the widely accepted research OR article which supports your daft notion? slowpoke

This is how you empty skulls draw useless conclusions from people's write up.
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Tosomisola(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2018
DonBenny77:
Mumu dbanj

some people are just so dumb. they don't know the right words to use at the right time. yo man, you be will fine Las Las. my 2cents to you bro.
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Martinez19(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2018
MollyBank:

"Passing the test related to hard times is solely a religious notion" How about you point us to the widely accepted research OR article which supports your daft notion? slowpoke

This is how you empty skulls draw useless conclusions from people's write up.
@bolded
I take it that you aren't conversant on religious issues therefore I will no further engage you. By the way you are free to rant on like a fishwife.

@red
Oh, the irony!

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by MollyBank: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Martinez19:
@bolded
I take it that you aren't conversant on religious issues therefore I will no further engage you. By the way you are free to rant on like a fishwife.

@red
Oh, the irony!

@ bolded, Can see you like assuming a lot? It's gonna get you into trouble someday.
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by NoToPile: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerians can be judgemental sha, I don't pray for any parent to experience what dbanj and wife experienced.
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2018
emmabest2000:
This too shall ... PASS

This thing be like small crack? angry
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by oluwasegun007(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2018
I love this guy and DON JAZZY..

The lord is with your family
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Princeefe1981: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Your wife was careless,even if God bless you with another your wife too need monitoring
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by DonBenny77(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tosomisola:

some people are just so dumb. they don't know the right words to use at the right time. yo man, you be will fine Las Las. my 2cents to you bro.

Dumb asz spotted, is dbanj your religion. Must you quote me?
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
marvinsync:

do u even know what happened

what part of dbanj was abroad and his wife left their child in the care of some visitors that came over
only to come back and see that the visitors neglected the child and found him dead

stop blaming u horrible soul!!!

imagine if it was u or ur relative will this really be a time to start shouting " carelessness" upandan ?

You are sick Mentally for calling me horrible soul.

What Fashion there is in copying every thing a white does without adding your own common sense.

What happens to having a swimming pool outside of the house and if you are going to have an indoor one why can't you put something round it, more so when you have a toddler in the house. What do you call that? Sule !

You senseless baboon, Why must you come online to insult ppl all your life.

I pray you have money in life to do what Dbanj has done. I pray you have a toddler like he did. If your child wonders and plung into the pool it will be your cup of Nescafe.

Oponu!

Precautions are better than late hour regrets. If he had barricaded the pool that child wouldn't have plunged into it.

That is called CARELESSNESS in plain English.

Dundee United!
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by wellmax(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Martinez19:
The idea of "passing the test" is purely a religious notion that involves god causing or permitting hardship to test one's faithfulness and, according to christians, build one up. That's where god comes in. Employ reasoning so you don't waste my time.

Rubbish! All these conspiracy theories just to find a way to snare Christianity.
I have news for you, your believe or non believe about God doesn't change the fact that God exits.

Sooner or later you will realise this truth.
I pray it won't be too late for you.
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by KanwuliaExtra: 2:35am On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

ur a sick person
I read ur post and felt so much sadness cause I can't believe u exist

Errrrrrrr,
Abeg pinssssh yasef well o.
You nor dey dream. wink
I am not “spambot”.’
I exist gaaaaaaaaan. kiss

1 Like

Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by marvinsync(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2018
tamethem:

You are sick Mentally for calling me horrible soul.

What Fashion there is in copying every thing a white does without adding your own common sense.

What happens to having a swimming pool outside of the house and if you are going to have an indoor one why can't you put something round it, more so when you have a toddler in the house. What do you call that? Sule !

You senseless baboon, Why must you come online to insult ppl all your life.

I pray you have money in life to do what Dbanj has done. I pray you have a toddler like he did. If your child wonders and plung into the pool it will be your cup of Nescafe.

Oponu!

Precautions are better than late hour regrets. If he had barricaded the pool that child wouldn't have plunged into it.

That is called CARELESSNESS in plain English.

Dundee United!

I might just apologize for calling u a horrible soul

now there's nothing wrong with having an indoor pool , it provides some comfort that an outdoor pool might not ,like more privacy and such

now he didn't cover it so yes u could say that was a bit careless in his part
but do u know how many children die in pools all over the world even those that are covered, I saw a video of a child, someone less than a years old climbing a ladder towards a pool , I was shocked.
the fact is there are somany ways children die
its like u could take ur eyes off them and come back and see them dead , its just that in the case of dbanj it was a pool incident
now I'm not saying that they were not to blame or something but
to see someone going through hell
and u find that it's okay and just the right time to start shouting careless parents careless parents upandan shows sickness and insensitivity

do u think they don't regret their actions?
do u think they don't know what they should have done ?
do u have to start rubbing sh!t in their faces?
have u thought about how they sleep at night?

u know what I'm not going to apologize anymore
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Martinez19(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2018
wellmax:

Rubbish! All these conspiracy theories just to find a way to snare Christianity.
I have news for you, your believe or non believe about God doesn't change the fact that God exits.

Sooner or later you will realise this truth.
I pray it won't be too late for you.

Olodo, go and read your bible. How can you call yourself a christian and brand what I say a conspiracy theory?
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2018
marvinsync:

I might just apologize for calling u a horrible soul

now there's nothing wrong with having an indoor pool , it provides some comfort that an outdoor pool might not ,like more privacy and such

now he didn't cover it so yes u could say that was a bit careless in his part
but do u know how many children die in pools all over the world even those that are covered, I saw a video of a child, someone less than a years old climbing a ladder towards a pool , I was shocked.
the fact is there are somany ways children die
its like u could take ur eyes off them and come back and see them dead , its just that in the case of dbanj it was a pool incident
now I'm not saying that they were not to blame or something but
to see someone going through hell
and u find that it's okay and just the right time to start shouting careless parents careless parents upandan shows sickness and insensitivity

do u think they don't regret their actions?
do u think they don't know what they should have done ?
do u have to start rubbing sh!t in their faces?
have u thought about how they sleep at night?

u know what I'm not going to apologize anymore

Well apology accepted. and I'm sorry to have fired back.

Now go back to my first post and read through again, it is not as if I was blaming them but I was trying to correct a guy who claims its an act of God.

So I said not an act of God but a thing that happened tru carelessness. The fact that you pity someone. or love someone should not debar you from telling the truth. Was I saying it to Dbanj or the wife No!.

I was only trying to correct a wrong notion that you don't attribute everything that happens to God. God will not test anyone with Evil.

I am not sure if you are married but if you are not learn to be very very cautious when you have a baby. Apart from your prayers for your family be very cautious what you do or leave on ground at home especially when you become a father. Prevention is better than Cure.

I have many more to say but time .

Thanks
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by baby124: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Good for them. The only thing is that they need to sell that house or destroy it and rebuild. Very carelessly and recklessly built house for a young family with a child. Who ever built that house should be flogged. D’banj and Didi should be flogged for feeling comfortable in such a dangerous house with a little child. From balcony to swimming pool, danger everywhere.
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by goldbergg: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
DonBenny77:

Your dad!

Dbanj advocate "ewu"

Sorry ehn...drink.cold water..pained ass
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 12, 2018
tamethem:

Etc. Etc.

Many Many precautions.

God will help us.

It was Ray Charles and not Stevie Wonder. They were both blind, black musicians, and I can see the mix up. Just a friendly FYI smiley
Re: "Together We Will Pass Every Test": D"banj Pens Letter To His Wife With New Song by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2018
Deadlywoman:

It was Ray Charles and not Stevie Wonder. They were both blind, black musicians, and I can see the mix up. Just a friendly FYI smiley

Thanks bro. you are right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) / Femi Adebayo, Mike Ezuruonye, Rachael Okonkwo, Dayo Amusa, Others On Set - PICS / More Actos Open-Up On Being Members of the Frat Fraternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.