Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? (1944 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce To Buy First Lucid Electric Car (Photos) / Osun Gov Polls Result Protest: Court Orders Saraki, Melaye, Murray-bruce To Hono / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Bizibi(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You must be stupid to think I am paid by anyone.

Truth cannot be paid for. Lies on the other hand can.

Nobody pays me a dime.

I am a Buharist for FREE!
story!!! Truth indeed.
Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by musa234(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyleo post=70089326]

I repeat shut up!

I campaigned for PMB in 2015 for free and I am doing so again now. Not with lies but with truth.

I am a christian and will always stand for truth.

The emotional and gullible like you can do whatsoever pleases you.

Stop mentioning me please[/quoteka da wani bokan wawa
Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by Butterflyleo: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2018
More lies exposed.

Saraki assembled his aides at the National Assembly as early as 6am.

Armed them with cameras and video recordings.

Even his personal photographer, Tope Brown, was at the site of the blockade before the arrival of the DSS.

HOW COME HE WAS THERE BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF DSS? IS HE ABLE TO SEE THE FUTURE?

Re: PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? by SweetSoup(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
candy:
This is right...PDP is riddled with liars, scumbags. APC is riddled with killers, desperadoes. Unfortunately we have to choose one!
No we don't have to choose either, we will choose better in 2019. Fela Durotoye is better, ANN is the party. It is in our hands to rescue this country from polithievcians in APC and PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Jubilation At Obigbo Port Harcourt Over The Arrival Of Nnamdi Kanu / ? / Uche Nwosu's Congratulatory Message To President That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.