Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nairalanders Pls Help Dirt Was Found In 7up & Mirinda Which I Bought - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalanders Pls Help Dirt Was Found In 7up & Mirinda Which I Bought (711 Views)

See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help Dirt Was Found In 7up & Mirinda Which I Bought by slimmic(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2018
i bought a bottle of 7up last month and saw a dirt inside looking like waterproof piece decided to keep it now reaching yesterday went to a shop at my area and bought mirinda dirt was also found in it please am confused i need help with those bottles thanks
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Dirt Was Found In 7up & Mirinda Which I Bought by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Take it to their office.

So they can be aware, it can kill.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Dirt Was Found In 7up & Mirinda Which I Bought by Ever8054: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2018
trow it away.....
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Dirt Was Found In 7up & Mirinda Which I Bought by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2018
so let me get this straight.... you bought a bottle of soda, found dirt in it, said/did nothing about it, then went ahead and bought ANOTHER one and now is complaining about the fact that there is dirt in it?!

why dont you A) check the soda bottle thoroughly before paying for it, or better yet B) stop drinking soda!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Dirt Was Found In 7up & Mirinda Which I Bought by Exwizard: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Picture of both drinks or I refuse to accept

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Dirt Was Found In 7up & Mirinda Which I Bought by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2018
take it to their office,they will give you a full crate with an apology... it happened to my guy,and Dats wat transpired
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Dirt Was Found In 7up & Mirinda Which I Bought by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
cry kiss lies

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help Dirt Was Found In 7up & Mirinda Which I Bought by hisgrace090: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2018
Throw it away and buy another.

(1) (Reply)

5 Inexpensive Foods You Can Eat For Beautiful Skin / How To Prepare Nigerian-style Potato Wedges / How To Make Edikaikong Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.