Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 (11411 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by OvieE: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2010
Casfan123:

this is as a result of witchcraft.she is evil.she should be burned with fire and thrown into the evil forest. grin cool lipsrsealed undecided

I can see the reason(s) why some women should abort their pregnancy for wellbeing of others.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2010
OvieE:

My sister, you should direct that question to jobless Chrisbenogor.
Oh cut the crap, did I insult you when I replied to your post ?

Seriously how is this country going to change? If I came here and read that she went to a church for a miracle and got it, I fo pack my load waka comot, but when you see something that is wrong or even something that does not add up you point it out. For crying out loud, if a miracle can be bought how do you still consider a miracle? I am more concerned because it is a medical doctor that is plying this trade, its a perfectly way to get customers. You guys should open your eyes jor!
That was the reply I gave you, tell me where I insulted you?
OvieE:

@ Chrisbenogor
My friend just relax before everyone turn on you. Having a high IQ doesn't make you smart. Everyone here are smart on their own way. You are only showing your stupidity on this thread.
So what called for that, I stated here categorically that my only problem with anyone anything was skyndyp who you took a liking to and decided to defend, if you only read a couple of posts back you would see why I said she had a low IQ and why I have subsequently decided to show that she cannot comprehend simple English, but I guess that expecting you to understand would be like expecting a goat to fly a 747.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by johndavid1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Oh cut the crap, did I insult you when I replied to your post ?That was the reply I gave you, tell me where I insulted you?So what called for that, I stated here categorically that my only problem with anyone anything was skyndyp who you took a liking to and decided to defend, if you only read a couple of posts back you would see why I said she had a low IQ and why I have subsequently decided to show that she cannot comprehend simple English, but I guess that expecting you to understand would be like expecting a goat to fly a 747.
Abeg no fight oh grin grin grin the woman dey for house dey celebrate with her baby we dey here dey quarrel abeg its ok cool cool cool
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
untainted:

I think chris has a point.
I don't know if he is an atheist and I don't care.

The truth is that miracles happen, but Chris
raised very vital questions (though he generalised)

If it is true that the woman does not bosom feed,
foetus did not show on ulta scan etc, then his doubts
are valid and people should be sceptical of such "miracles"
Don't use God's name in vain to boost business
E go better for you, simple questions I asked who said anything about God and church?
john david:

Abeg no fight oh grin grin grin the woman dey for house dey celebrate with her baby we dey here dey quarrel abeg its ok cool cool cool
If as a christian you believe this story then fine, but you would be a hypocrite if you have ever complained about what Senator yerima did, we are talking about child rights and a possible huge crime syndicate.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by OvieE: 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ Chrisbenogor

I don't have any problem with you either. Is just that I find most of you posts as an insult by quoting individual. Is good to correct someone but not by referring to IQ thing. That is just going over the edge.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Chris and what exactly is your problem with me? Must everybody agree with ur point of view? You are a very difficult man(ie if u have balls),and i pity those that deals with you directly.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2010
OvieE:

@ Chrisbenogor

I don't have any problem with you either. Is just that I find most of you posts as an insult by quoting individual. Is good to correct someone but not by referring to IQ thing. That is just going over the edge.
Really, over the edge? Really? These are the posts of your girlfriend in chronological order

@Chrisbenogor are u a baby or do i say miracle hater? What's the long senseless story for? Mtcheww
and then I said

I am not even here to hate on "miracles" all I am asking is if you have ever seen one of these women? if no shut your trap because you know nothing about what is actually going on. Saying its a miracle from God makes it all the more annoying, can you not see that babies are being sold?
then she opens her gutters to bring my mum into it
and you know where they sell babies perhaps? U said your mum is a medical practitioner,right? It follows
and finally
That means u sell the babies since u have a medical practitioner,right?
After which you posted this
@Chrisbenogor

Why are you tormenting people on the thread. Everyone entitle to their own opinion(s) and believe(s).

Congrats to the couple and God is wonderful at all time.

The stench of your hypocrisy my brother can turn a blue litmus paper red, if you wanted to be an impartial judge why did you not admonish her for bringing my mum into this? Even at that I have seen that there is no decency in insulting her mum back so I just simply stated that she has a low IQ and could not understand what I said.
Your quest to vilify me would only find support in those that cannot comprehend what has been said.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

@Chris and what exactly is your problem with me? Must everybody agree with your point of view? You are a very difficult man(ie if u have balls),and i pity those that deals with you directly.
Two things,
1. Either you fully understood(comprehend) what I said in my intial post and decided to make fun of what I said by twisting what I said.
2. You did not understand what I said even after I broke it down step by step for someone else.

If it is the first then I must add that aside from having a very low IQ, you replies were nefarious and you deserve to have every nut in your head taken out and re-screwed.

If it is the second then I stick by original assessment that couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by tpiah: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
something's wrong if a surgeon is proudly proclaiming herself a herbal healer, and touting a miracle cure for fibroids via her mentholatum or whatever it was she claimed to have used.

if she can submit her "cures" for independent unbiased analysis and clinical trials in a non-naija setting then i'd much rather go with those findings.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2010
@U said ur mum is medical practitioner,so why sulking now. I never said anything insulting about her anyway,i would never do that even in my dreams.

How old are you by the way, i have a feeling im dealing with a minor.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Pennywise(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2010
@OP
This is advertisement of a crime and at least two pple are guilty of either baby kidnapping or sale (buyer is as guilty). The criminal-in-chief of this enterprise would be the 'herbal medical doctor'.

Chances are that they will get away with it b/c this is Nigeria.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2010
tpiah:

something's wrong if a surgeon is proudly proclaiming herself a herbal healer, and touting a miracle cure for fibroids via her mentholatum or whatever it was she claimed to have used.

if she can submit her "cures" for independent unbiased analysis and clinical trials in a non-naija setting then i'd much rather go with those findings.
AHHHH tpiah after more than 2000 posts I never thought the day would come when I agree with you on this forum. Now this has got to be contender for a miracle dont you think?
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

@U said your mum is medical practitioner,so why sulking now. I never said anything insulting about her anyway,i would never do that even in my dreams.

How old are you by the way, i have a feeling im dealing with a minor.
I am seriously beginning to think you are brain damaged or at least one neuron short of a synapse.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Casfan123: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2010
wonders shall never end grin shocked cry lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2010
I CAN FEEL THE HEAT COMING OUT OF YOUR HEAD FROM HERE. YOU NEED TO TAKE SOME ICE WATER.
AND STOP INSULTING ME, U CAN DO THAT TO YOUR WIFE WHEN U GET HOME AS USUAL(ie if u are not a minor grin)
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by mrmayor(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2010
It is UN-Patriotic to be Nigerian and not believe in Miracles, for all those who are celebrating this [ MIRACLE BABY] also take the time to commiserate with the thousands of families whose babies are stolen every year only to resurface as [ Nigeria Abraham and Sarah] babies.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by lysaa(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
Chris pls u have to understand that some ppl don't take their time to go thru other ppl's posts. They just reply the OP.
Prolly ur attach on their replies is what's causing all this kaita-kaita. LOL

I've seen what u've explained in a home-video. It's quite a shock that it happens. .didn't have a clue.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

I CAN FEEL THE HEAT COMING OUT OF YOUR HEAD FROM HERE. YOU NEED TO TAKE SOME ICE WATER.
AND STOP INSULTING ME, U CAN DO THAT TO YOUR WIFE WHEN U GET HOME AS USUAL(ie if u are not a minor grin)
So you can understand insults eh? LOL good for you maybe one light bulb is finally on inside your head.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by atunkeade: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
Thank God for her and i wish them all the best in life
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2010
lysaa:

Chris pls u have to understand that some ppl don't take their time to go thru other ppl's posts. They just reply the OP.
Prolly your attach on their replies is what's causing all this kaita-kaita. LOL

I've seen what u've explained in a home-video. It's quite a shock that it happens. .didn't have a clue.
Me I do not like to insult people here on nairaland but I have my lines that no one should cross, what is more painful is when some people don't even read what had transpired between two posters and rush to play Julius Ceaser.

My dear this thing happens in real life, I have struggled to find out but its a closely guarded secret between them and I hear a baby payment for these herbalist goes for as much as 600 to 800k no kidding. I am sure you would not find anybody living below the poverty line getting this fraud miracle.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2010
Chris but do you know where one can buy a baby?
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by pash01(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
So b'cos your mother is a medical practitioner means miracle can't happen again, my friend where is your point,
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

Chris but do you know where one can buy a baby?
The bulb went off again abi? Read this whole thread and see if anyone is asking questions like you, can you not understand english?
Do you have an O level certificate?

You know type setting for a cyber cafe does not qualify you as an O level certificate holder?
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
pash01:

So b'cos your mother is a medical practitioner means miracle can't happen again, my friend where is your point,
Did you read what I wrote? My point is there is a syndicate out there making these "miracles" happen and as long as we have people like you who are willing to believe that herbal creams can dissolve fibroids and re start ovulation in a 59 year old their business would continue to thrive.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2010
Chris goading you was good business. Now i gotta go home to my Handsome. My regards to the babies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

Chris goading you was good business. Now i gotta go home to my Handsome. My regards to the babies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah say hi to him for me, he sure likes em dumb. grin grin
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by skyndyp(f): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
If a guy is dumber than you shocked shocked shocked shocked. God shocked shocked
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by pash01(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
@Chris, May i ask you this question:  do you even know this family,?herbal creams works believe it or not, and note that it wasn't the cream that gave her the baby the cream only clear her stomach for the eggs to grow into blood and become a baby.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Iranoladun(f): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2010
Na wa for nairaland this is now a Chris-Skyndp-Ovie thread undecided  Thread has been derailed  as usual

@Pash01 so you think babies 'grow into blood in the stomach" shockedshocked  No wonder herbal doctors have so much patronage
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by prommy(f): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
Though a lot of wicked things happen now,God can still do something.Let us rejoice with this woman and live how and where she got the baby.people do adopt children and call us to their naming.My concern is that after 59 years she ad a child she can call her name.Thanks be to God.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2010
skyndyp:

If a guy is dumber than you shocked shocked shocked shocked. God shocked shocked
Run on home now, I am sure your instructions await you on the refrigerator, simpleton.
Re: Woman Delivers First Baby At 59 by toluxa1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2010
I've read this thread from start to finish. I think it's a very funny one. Lol
Now I think Chris has valid points raised. But let us again not forget that this whole thing we're arguing on is a REPORT BY A NIGERIA NEWSPAPER. There could be inconsistencies in the story created by the daily guys. But I personally don't believe it.
Now on the feud between Chris and Sky, I think it's really interesting and fun. You guys should continue ok? Lol But take it easy Chris and remember she is a lady. You as a guy should understand that. Na your type go beat your wife for house for insulting your mother. I really don't take ladies insults seriously especially when it's cyber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Do Not Want My Husbands Cousins To Live With Us! / Christmas Gift Hampers / Ladies Help A Bush Man Out !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.