Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom (21781 Views)

Funke Emerges Lagos PDP Deputy Governorship Candidate / Court Sentences Sarah Ochekpe, Ex-PDP Deputy Chairman & Evangelist To Jail / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by ramatintin(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
If you like follow akpabio to hell, nobody cares.

People should know that most of all these past governors from SE and SS become irrelevant once they are no more in control of the state they governed.
People from these regions are not zombies unlike people from other regions who follow politicians without asking questions.
SE and SS always have the same voting pattern during presidential elections since inception of democracy and I don't see it changing soon especially now they have been insulted several times by this present govt. 5% tag and the rest of them.
Past governors in SE/SS who want to make themselves demigod always meet their waterloo .

Peter Obi leaving APGA didn't stop Anambra from being APGA state..... His PDP candidate was even beaten hands down during Anambra election.

Orji uzo kalu nko ? he couldn't even gather votes for his political party at his pooling unit.

Surlivan Chime nko ?, he has become a political spectator in Enugu state .
What of Ngige of Anambra state ?
Even Chibike Amechi with all the looted Rivers state fund could not even deliver Rivers state for Buhari in 2015.

So, why all these noise about Akpabio's defection ?. Of course he will become politically irrelevant like the aforementioned when the chips are down. He won't be different from those I mentioned earlier on..... And he won't even get the senate presidency as well
Akpabio's defection should not cause tension like people want to paint it.
Immhotep Racoon
akpabio's defection Will divide the votes of pdp in that state hate or love it.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by Sheunma: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=CyynthiaKiss post=70089298]If you like follow akpabio to hell, nobody cares.

People should know that most of all these past governors from SE and SS become irrelevant once they are no more in control of the state they governed.
People from these regions are not zombies unlike people from other regions who follow politicians without asking questions.
SE and SS always have the same voting pattern during presidential elections since inception of democracy and I don't see it changing soon especially now they have been insulted several times by this present govt. 5% tag and the rest of them.
Past governors in SE/SS who want to make themselves demigod always meet their waterloo .

Peter Obi leaving APGA didn't stop Anambra from being APGA state..... His PDP candidate was even beaten hands down during Anambra election.

Orji uzo kalu nko ? he couldn't even gather votes for his political party at his pooling unit.

Even Chibike Amechi with all the looted Rivers state fund could not even deliver Rivers state for Buhari in 2015.

So, why all these noise about Akpabio's defection ?. Of course he will become politically irrelevant like the aforementioned when the chips are down. He won't be different from those I mentioned earlier on..... And he won't even get the senate presidency as well
Immhotep Racoon[/quoteYou said nobody cares but you sound as though this piece of information scares the hell outta you.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by Osegie4real(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so says a hypocrite that has been found supporting saraki and dishing out advice for how pdp can come back to power to and completly ruin nigeria.when things favour pdp it is a step in right direction and victory for democracy and when it goes other way round narrative changes.
bloody hypocrite

if apc cannot profer solution to nigeria problem no point in going back to pdp the instigator of the problem.

This is the most intelligent statement I have ever seen since this APC and PDP nonsense.
I wish Nigerians can just use their brains, even if it's just temporary, at least for this election period.
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by edibobo: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio's men of under-world
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by Butterflyleo: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
domesifa:
The deputy chairman of the People's Democratic Party PDP in Akwa Ibom State, Chief Godwin Afangideh has resigned.

This comes ahead of the defection of the former Senate Minority Leader Godswill Akpabio's defection to APC today

Not only him, others are resigning too

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by Butterflyleo: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Akpabio defected with

1) 18 House of Assembly members,

2) 14 Local Government Chairmen,

3) 17 Local Government PDP Chairmen.

Many more are joining him even now

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by inyenejo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
If you like follow akpabio to hell, nobody cares.

Immhotep Racoon
. More than one billion likes for this wonderful epistle ... God bless u, We, here in Akwa Ibom have nothing to do with any Islamic terrorists party.... Abasi Ibom eyong awod apc.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by windwayltd: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
GODSWILL AKPABIO IS A BIG FISH EVEN BIGGER THAN SARAKI WHEN YOU MEASURE ON ZONAL CAPACITY AT LEAST WITHIN SOUTH SOUTH ZONAL POLITICS. AKPABIA IS BIGGER THAN HIS GOVERNOR WHEN YOU MEASURE HIS POLITICAL VALUE WITHING THE SOUTHERN STATES. SO UNDERMINING HIS POLITICAL VALUE IN THE SOUTH SOUTHERN STATES IS RUBBISH. SARAKI IS JUST IN KWARA WHICH HE MIGHT BE LOOSING HIS GRIPS AS EVENTS UNFOLD.

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by eclecticbaron: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
tammie24:
akwa ibom people are know to not be the smartest

Their mumu mumu dey tire person

Afo adò átá ebot! Unam ikót.
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by SirBunky85(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin

Udom is working tongue tongue tongue
is ur boss makarfi still d pdp presidential favourite?
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by Racoon(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
If you like follow akpabio to hell, nobody cares.People should know that most of all these past governors from SE and SS become irrelevant once they are no more in control of the state they governed.

SE and SS always have the same voting pattern during presidential elections since inception of democracy and I don't see it changing soon especially now they have been insulted several times by this present govt. 5% tag and the rest of them.Past governors in SE/SS who want to make themselves demigod always meet their waterloo .

Peter Obi leaving APGA didn't stop Anambra from being APGA state..... His PDP candidate was even beaten hands down during Anambra election.Orji uzo kalu nko ? he couldn't even gather votes for his political party at his pooling unit.

Surlivan Chime nko ?, he has become a political spectator in Enugu state.What of Ngige of Anambra state ? Even Chuibike Amechi with all the looted Rivers state fund could not even deliver Rivers state for Buhari in 2015.

Immhotep Racoon
As Jonathan said those who defect will come back with empty stomach.Kwankwaso, Atiku, Sarak ordeal should have help Akpabio understand better.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by Calers: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
No rigging like 2015.
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by farem: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Continue to cry till 2019, when you will start following Nnamdi Cownu back grin grin

Don't mind him. These lots are ready to celebrate and embrace Shekau if he can join Pdp and say no to Buhari.
In fact, with level of their stupidity, they're willing to vote for shekau of Pdp to Buhari/Osinbajo!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by kalu61(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
henchamb:

Lubbish
How many APGA HOA members did obi defect with.... 0 APGA made obi in anambra. Outside paying salaries obi had no legacy projects like Akpabio.
Orji uzor kalu won the last Abia North but was rigged out by pdp. By 2019 you will see the outcome.
You mean ngige has no influence in Anambra. Remember APC cane second ontop pdp.
In Rivers There are two Apc senators, many reps and assembly members
Brother Apc will shoooooook you in Akwaibom, Rivers, cross river Edo and Delta states in 2019.
We dash bayelsa to pdp to respect oga Jonah
Oga, OUK never won in Abia north. My boss was the returning officer
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by HomeOfMe(f): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
domesifa:
The deputy chairman of the People's Democratic Party PDP in Akwa Ibom State, Chief Godwin Afangideh has resigned.

This comes ahead of the defection of the former Senate Minority Leader Godswill Akpabio's defection to APC today
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Nothing surprices me anymore.
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by edupedia: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
ademoladeji:
Next

...this thing is paining u PDP people tooooo much!...sori o!
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by Themmiee: 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tonnexy:
It doesn't change anything. Akpabio remain a loser

Dey there dey run your mouth.
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by tammie24: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
eclecticbaron:

Afo adò átá ebot! Unam ikót.
bla bla bla bla

Na one of them be this o!
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by eclecticbaron: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
tammie24:
bla bla bla bla

Na one of them be this o!
Unám Ikòt, it takes one to know one. He goat! angry
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by tammie24: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
eclecticbaron:

Unám Ikòt, it takes one to know one. He goat! angry
I nor dey engage people wey dey talk like epileptic patients

Go and tongue twist with your fellow dumb akwa ibomites
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by eclecticbaron: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2018
tammie24:
I nor dey engage people wey dey talk like epileptic patients

Go and tongue twist with your fellow dumb akwa ibomites

You are the dumbass! Imagine the goat talking about engaging people who talk as if they have epilepsy, dude you already sound epileptic!! Should have thought of that before running your dirty mouth on a whole state. Dumbass!!!
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 09, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so says a hypocrite that has been found supporting saraki and dishing out advice for how pdp can come back to power to and completly ruin nigeria.when things favour pdp it is a step in right direction and victory for democracy and when it goes other way round narrative changes.
bloody hypocrite

if apc cannot profer solution to nigeria problem no point in going back to pdp the instigator of the problem.
This one is not normal at all.

Go back and check my past posts u will see I've been neutral as I speak the truth on individuals irrespective of their party.

I have spoken against Saraki on a number of things he's done wrong and I've also spoken against Fayose and for Fayemi too.
So please, can remind me by quoting how I supported PDP?

From ur writeup, I think u really need ORIENTATION on how to mention people.

Think before u quote next time.
Thank u.
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by tammie24: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2018
eclecticbaron:

You are the dumbass! Imagine the goat talking about engaging people who talk as if they have epilepsy, dude you already sound epileptic!! Should have thought of that before running your dirty mouth on a whole state. Dumbass!!!
na wa for this guy sha

Abeg carry your madness go back joor

People dey type language for nairaland you too come dey type language cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wonders
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by eclecticbaron: 12:42am On Aug 09, 2018
tammie24:
na wa for this guy sha

Abeg carry your madness go back joor

People dey type language for nairaland you too come dey type language cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wonders
[b][Imagine the cretin, dude you should be ashamed of your level of ignorance. You think you can go about stereotyping people? You still sound very stupid even in pigeon. /b]
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by tammie24: 12:55am On Aug 09, 2018
eclecticbaron:

[b][Imagine the cretin, dude you should be ashamed of your level of ignorance. You think you can go about stereotyping people? You still sound very stupid even in pigeon. /b]
and you think you can go about insulting people right
even though you don't agree with them
don't you think you are ignorant?
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by eclecticbaron: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2018
tammie24:
and you think you can go about insulting people right
even though you don't agree with them
don't you think you are ignorant
Dude you started the insults, don't tell me you now having insomnia. You insulted a whole state, just because you have a narrow perspective about them, probably because of your level of exposure, which is quite understandable. Like the blind men who touched the elephant, each had a different description of it. Don't stereotype people.
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by tammie24: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2018
eclecticbaron:

Dude you started the insults, don't tell me you now having insomnia. You insulted a whole state, just because you have a narrow perspective about them, probably because of your level of exposure, which is quite understandable. Like the blind men who touched the elephant, each had a different description of it. Don't stereotype people.
talk about exposure

I didn't insult you directly and if I were you I would
have been more thoughtful in my approach with someone who has just insulted my people by letting him or her know its not all akwa ibomites that behave that way

My people, particularly my home town has been ridiculed online severally
I don't jump in and start insulting them
guess it says a lot about your level of exposure
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by 7lives: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:

As Jonathan said those who defect will come back with empty stomach.Kwankwaso, Atiku, Sarak ordeal should have help Akpabio understand better.

Their stomachs?, what about the ordinary Nigerians?.
The selfishness that drove PDP to the sorry state is still very much with them.
Re: Akpabio's Defection: Godwin Afangideh Resigns As PDP Deputy Chairman, Akwa Ibom by eclecticbaron: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2018
tammie24:
talk about exposure

I didn't insult you directly and if I were you I would
have been more thoughtful in my approach with someone who has just insulted my people by letting him or her know its not all akwa ibomites that behave that way

My people, particularly my home town has been ridiculed online severally
I don't jump in and start insulting them
guess it says a lot about your level of exposure
So because your people have been insulted severally, it means you should do same to other people's people? It was just a logical thing to use exposure since you classified all Akwa Ibom people as the same, only a narrow minded perception could do that. It's just obvious that perhaps you've dealt with Akwa Ibomites of that calibre for you to put all of them in one class.Even on your hands, all fingers ain't equal. Everyone has the good, the bad and the ugly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants / Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m / I’ve Served Three Governors In 30 Years - Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.