Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) (21097 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by babyvoice1990(m): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2021
Former Oyo State Deputy Governor, Ambassador Taofeek Arapaja has been declared the Deputy National Chairman (South), of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP after winning with 2,004 votes to defeat his rival, former Governor of Osun State, Olagunsoye Oyinlola who garnered 705. In total, 3,511 voters were accredited and 165 votes voided.

He was declared winner of the poll by the chairman of the National Convention and Adamawa State Governor, Ahmadu Fintiri at about 4 am on Sunday, 31st of October 2021 at Eagles Square, Abuja

Arapaja, who belongs to the camp of Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, won his rival, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, who was rumoured to have the backings of ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo and former military President, Ibrahim Babangida

It’s expected that the new PDP Deputy National Chairman, Ambassador Taofeek Arapaja resign his position as the Southwest Zonal Chairman of the party.

Source: https://oyoaffairs.net/governor-makindes-candidate-arapaja-emerges-as-pdp-deputy-national-chairman/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by SultanOfPuna: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Waking up to see photos of dead bodies of Fulani terrorist in Anambara.
Has made my Sunday very SWEET grin

I have been saying this since April
THOSE KILKING IN S. EAST ARE FULANI AGENTS USED TO SABOTAGE IPOB.
IPOB THAT HAS EXISTED SINCE 2015
So Ipob wait till 2021 to start killing their prestigious sons

Even my own mother fell for FG scam and believed it was IPOB that was responsible for killings in S. East
Until her eyes cleared yesterday. grin
How can IPOB be killing their own industrous sons.
Dr Akunyili that was shot dead
Why on Earth will IPOB kill their own prestigious sons..

I haven't seen DSS agent Oyinboupdate and Udele.
Hope it's not them that was killed yesterday

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Orissodiq: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2021
Arapaja ko ARAPAFIGHT ni. Seriously i don't know watin they motivate Nigeria politicians than embezzlement of money. 2023 is loading to cash out again.

11 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Intels2020: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2021
Seyi Makinde giving them back to back

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Minjim: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Ok.

So Makinde is the new godfather

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Mossadd: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Bad sign for the soul of pdp they are giving these govs too much power

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Omoalhaja77: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2021
I dey come fess...
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by tamdun: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Una eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by olaboy33(m): 6:50am On Oct 31, 2021
The baby makinde defeated daddy Fayose, grand fathers Oyinlola, OBJ and Babangida.

A sitting governor no doubt has great power and influence.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Abbeywondrous(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2021
cool
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2021
I see Arapaja and Seyi Makinde having the kind of wahala Obaseki and Oshiomole have in future.

This I have seen tongue undecided lipsrsealed sad

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by stampo: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2021
I just hope and believe PDP will be back and stronger .

We all can testify that HELL pas HELL..

APC Hell fire is located close to a fuel ⛽⛽⛽ station..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by pickatyoubackup: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2021
That suya guy will come and masturbàte here
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Slimbee1(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2021
How that news fit put food on my table.....

Tceeeeewwww undecided angry
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2021
That serves him right, he abandoned the party as national secretary and pitched his tent with the opposition, who knows if he will not repeat the same thing as a Deputy/national chairman.

6 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Latidoh1: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Mossadd:
Bad sign for the soul of pdp they are giving these govs too much power
Olagunsoye na former governor. For the party to progress, the Governor's have to call the shots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Damidave1124(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Seyi Makinde gradually climbing the ladder. Congratulations to all the winners

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by vibre: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2021
The governors are controlling the party now. They have decided to sideline the elders. Na dem sabi

6 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Pdp is the people's party, from the presidential posters at their convention, it's obvious that they zoned the presidency to the North!

Now the national party chairman is from the middle belt and his deputy from the South west!

So far it's looking good, remaining the SS and the SE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Indispensable85(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2021
It's actually not just makinde, it's the PDP governors. You don't expect them to watch one of them humiliated. They governors have successfully taken over the party and anyone they unite behind will emerge in 2023.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by kensing1046(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2021
Group of thiefs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Indispensable85(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2021
vibre:
The governors are controlling the party now. They have decided to sideline the elders

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by badoh(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Makinde knows Oyinlola would be a thorn in their flesh and wont be easy to cintrol reason why he's bent on supporting Arapaja. What he doesn't know is that Oyinlola commands respect and would have been a better choice than Arapaja.

7 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by ovieigho(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Congrats
Obj and IBB have paid their dues in politics
They still play this modern Nigerian politics with levity and take it with pinch of salt just because they have their protégés in both parties . They can’t take drastic decisions like the news men on board .

Thanks to Seyi makinde , gov fintiri, atiku , okowa ,wike for keeping the flag flying

Ibb and obj can watch from their television �

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Ademola47(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Seyi Makinde is trying to dominate the south political domain to create an ambience that will swing the pendulum in his favour come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Mossadd: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Latidoh1:

Olagunsoye na former governor. For the party to progress, the Governor's have to call the shots
but I dont think party can progress if govs are allowed to winning it all,the emergency of this arapaja will not be welcome by fayose and pdp founding fathers camps ,arapaja should have been contented with the post of southwest chairman and I dont think makinde is that strong to deliver southwest to pdp even it will be difficult for him to retain oyo for pdp

6 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Praxtech: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2021
badoh:
Makinde knows Oyinlola would be a thorn in their flesh and wont be easy to cintrol reason why he's bent on supporting Arapaja. What he. doesn't know is that Oyinlola commands respect and would have been a better choice than Arapaja.
Mr No Bitumen.... Respect? You must be an indomie generation pikin

4 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by jlinkd78(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by kalu61(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Minjim:
Ok.

So Makinde is the new godfather
Don't under estimate the power of a sitting governor.

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by elmessiahs(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Being in power gives you a lot of privileges which is what making has done, fayose and other opposition has been edged out
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by RichDad1(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2021
But Tinubu is the greedy one cheesy :
PDP and hypocrisy

Ademola47:
Seyi Makinde is trying to dominate the south political domain to create an ambience that will swing the pendulum in his favour come 2023.

Which south ? Someone that can’t dominate Oyo state that he’s governing? grin
You people play too much online.

elmessiahs:
Being in power gives you a lot of privileges which is what making has done, fayose and other opposition has been edged out
and this will be his biggest undoing. There’s a proverb that says, one tree does not make a forest.

DubaiLandLord1:
I see Arapaja and Seyi Makinde having the kind of wahala Obaseki and Oshiomole have in future.

This I have seen tongue undecided lipsrsealed sad
More like what happened between Wike and secondus.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Kogi INEC-REC At His Residence In Lokoja (Photo) / Buhari Rejects NASS’ Approval For Refund Of N488.7bn To States / Nigeria Would Have Progressed If Buhari Had Implemented 2014 Confab– Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.