Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Sarri: Kepa Arrizabalaga 'very, Very Good - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sarri: Kepa Arrizabalaga 'very, Very Good (262 Views)

Kepa Arrizabalaga Set To Become The Most Expensive Goalkeeper Ever / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sarri: Kepa Arrizabalaga 'very, Very Good by calmnquiet(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Maurizio Sarri has expressed his admiration for Kepa Arrizabalaga but has refused to confirm if Chelsea are attempting to sign the Athletic Bilbao goalkeeper as a replacement for Thibaut Courtois.

Courtois has failed to return for pre-season training amid interest from Real Madrid, and the Belgium international was not in the squad for the International Champions Cup win over Lyon on Tuesday night.

Reports say Chelsea are in advanced talks to sign Kepa for a world-record fee of £71.6m and Sarri admits he is an admirer of the Spain international.

"I saw him one year ago," said Sarri. "My first impression was that he is a very good goalkeeper, very young, but very, very good."

When asked if Courtois was likely to remain at Stamford Bridge this season, Sarri said: "I don't know but I think I am here just to talk about this match and the first question was about Courtois.

"I don't know at this moment. I want to speak with the club and then together we will decide about it."

SOURCE : https://www.youlyn.com/threads/223/sarri-kepa-arrizabalaga-very-very-good

(1) (Reply)

Don't Just Watch Football Earn From It / Premier League 2018-19 Matchday 1 / Huddersfield Vs Chelsea: Full Time Highlight And Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.