Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists (38173 Views)

Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos / Fulanis Killed During Clash With Mumuye Villagers In Taraba State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by experimentist: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
So Aye axemen dey Malaysia? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Foxycute(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
BHLs & RHLs Tufiakwa
BDB mi
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
GO TO HELL
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
All these aye mods done start Why are u blotting out the blackk Axxe so we wouldn't know We already dey get code of the war between baggs & ayes for malay.. That ratty is an Axxe man... Silly baggs doing sloppy jobs.. Una better go finish am for hospital angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by experimentist: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
gaaapccc:
Are You Ready for Training That Can Change Your Financial Life? And Make you Your Own Boss?

3D flooring is a wonderful revival of conventional interior, harmonious combination of new technology and comfort. 3D Epoxy floors have become the rage of the social media; from bathrooms to living rooms, lobbies to bedrooms, swimming pools to Jacuzzis, 3D floorings have captured the imagination of the general public as well as designers.

This is the latest fad in the fancy floor world. The possibilities are truly endless with this type of flooring!

THE 3-IN-1 COURSE AVATAR

This is a 3-in-1 Training package to master your 3D Epoxy skills, Market your business and Design branding for your 3D craft business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 3D EPOXY TRAINING: Turn Any Room Into a Stunning Work of Art with 3D Epoxy Flooring
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on Saturday 11th of August, 2018 and it is FREE. Advanced and highly rewarding ICT courses – no theory, no textbooks, no copy and paste – simply 100% practical training program!

Oops! Did i mention you have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI at the venue? Yes, you will be connected at no cost!
how do one applies?
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by farouk2much(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Igbo people at thier very best
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by experimentist: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
dairykidd:
All these aye mods done start Why are u blotting out the blackk Axxe so we wouldn't know We already dey get code of the war between baggs & ayes for malay.. That ratty is an Axxe man... Silly baggs doing sloppy jobs.. Una better go finish am for hospital angry
shocked shocked shocked

I talk am. I know say egede must dey involve.

You na aro abi?
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by consultancy: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Foolish children. All the way from Naija to Malaysia to practice cultism undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Blood in...blood out.

Population control in progress.

The world's oxygen supply is barely sufficient.

Good thing some are volunteering to go to Hell.
U hit the point

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Ugo4hotish(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
yoloba always disgracing Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by SokotoCaliphate: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Fake news!
They ripped his intestine open and he’s lying down like he just cum?

IT'S REAL

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by iamnavy1: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Eiye right now

Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by donbachi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
I'm yet to see or hear anything good exported out of nigeria...all we've exported so far are evil...from fraud to human trafficking,prostitution and cultism...dont just mention oil..it's fraud based.
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Sleekfingers: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
Later when dem begin deport nigerians some fools go scream discrimination

Abi, I just don't know why these Asian countries still allow these useless people in their countries.

I have said several times on this platform that should start deporting Nigerians.I mean just Nigerians. Countries like china, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, India, Thailand.

They go to this country under the guise of students or business trip. But it is all lies. Na drugs dem they sell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Bimbilla(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Correctgist:
Multiple reports making the rounds online have revealed that a Nigerian restauranteur was on Tuesday, attacked by some rival cultists who had his intestines ripped out in the Cheras, Malaysia.
It was gathered that the incident happened during a clash between the Vikings and the confraternities.
The victim, identified as Ratty, a member, who was left lying on the ground with his intestines out, has since been rushed to a hospital where he is currently battling for his life.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-mans-intestine-ripped-out-during-clash-with-rival-cult-gang-in-malaysia/

I am not happy how Nigerian's are coming to our mother land they will soon turn our youth to cult members
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
experimentist:
shocked shocked shocked

I talk am. I know say egede must dey involve.

You na aro abi?
Lolzz... Nope, i no be baggs but i no just like those égédé men at all.. Always causing trouble with everyone all year round like say them dey give award put/ pay money enter aza for the matter
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Akabuking: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
after the will blame our leaders. All this southern people no get sense at all.
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by experimentist: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz... Nope, i no be baggs but i no just like those égédé men at all.. Always causing trouble with everyone all year round like say them dey give award put/ pay money enter aza for the matter
hmm, so you be ju? But some egede dey reason well sha. No those street jobless urchins dey always carry matter for head like groundnut sellers. But me I be ju sha, no biggie.
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by iamhorseman(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
BHLs & RHLs Tufiakwa
Hls will forever be rivals.. Gp is wise. Proudly Bc72
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by foreshore(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Correctgist:
Multiple reports making the rounds online have revealed that a Nigerian restauranteur was on Tuesday, attacked by some rival cultists who had his intestines ripped out in the Cheras, Malaysia.
It was gathered that the incident happened during a clash between the Vikings and the confraternities.
The victim, identified as Ratty, a member, who was left lying on the ground with his intestines out, has since been rushed to a hospital where he is currently battling for his life.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-mans-intestine-ripped-out-during-clash-with-rival-cult-gang-in-malaysia/

Violence does not pay
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by iamhorseman(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Foxycute:

BDB mi
Mi RB. Xyz anything anything cpns
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Deo1986(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Fake news!
if the intestines is not damaged he will live. Most people survive intestines spill.
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Yankee101: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Must you join a cult? Na self seeking trouble be that
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by DKM123: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ehen? As a Jew, how that wan take consign me?!

I value my peace pass 100million for my akkant naim make I no dey use my jew status play! Anyway wetin be the scores? How many don fall like dodo?undecided

Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Deo1986(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Did I see Vikings vs other confraternities?

Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by mctons: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Fake news!

Expert at cum.
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Mankosi: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

E die?
e remain small make e die. But as e be now e fit die anytime.
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by babaireti(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bolustical:
Stupid developers exporting drugs and cultism.

They are well known in South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia etc. Unfortunately, no one knows them as Biafrans but Nigerians.
Yes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by zeembab(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Correctgist:

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

NIGERIANS ARE UTTER DISGRACE TO THE HUMANITY.

THEY HAVE STARTED THE CULT WAR IN SOUTH AFRICA AS WELL.

3 OUT 4 NIGERIANS KILLED IN SOUTH AFRICA IS BY ANOTHER NIGERIAN AND CHANCES ARE THEY ARE CULTIST.

WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR SOME OF OUR PEOPLE TO EARN THEIR LIVING IN A DECENT WAY.
WHY IS IT DIFFICULT TO BE A GOOD GUEST IN THE COUNTRY WE MADE HOME AFTER DESTROYING OUR OWN COUNTRY.

WE NEED TO START ASKING OUR SELF, WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG WITH US AS PEOPLE. LETS STOP BLAMING BUHARI AND THE POLITICIANS.

SOMETHING IS FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH US AS PEOPLE.

Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
experimentist:
hmm, so you be ju? But some egede dey reason well sha. No those street jobless urchins dey always carry matter for head like groundnut sellers. But me I be ju sha, no biggie.
Na so
Re: Nigerian Man's Intestine Ripped Out In Malaysia During Clash With Rival Cultists by ariyebaba(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lolssssssssss
cheesy
waka !
OboOlora:
Fake news! They ripped his intestine open and he’s lying down like he just cum?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy / Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling / Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.