Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva (22456 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Correctgist(f): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
For a while now, ex-BBNaija housemates, Leo and Ceec have sparked up relationship rumors following their lovey dovey appearances at different events.
In an interview with Arise TV yesterday, when asked what the true position of things between herself and LeoCeec, she gave an insight into what they both share at the moment.
''I will be very honest with you. I think Leo is an amazing guy. He is actually a very great guy. You know we didn't get to know ourselves in the house but right now what we are doing is that we are getting to know ouselves. He is a true friend I have decided to be there for regardless of the situation. You know me, I am a very loyal person. If I say it is you, then it is you. For me outside the house, Leo is the closest. I like him and I want to be there for him''. she said
On why she posted the acid attack threat mail she received, Ceec said her aim is to make people who aspire to participate in any reality TV show know that asides the freebies and recognition you would get when you participate in such shows, there is also the ugly side of it where people would talk down at you and even threaten you.
On her quarrel with her former love interest in the house, Tobi, Ceec said she was disappointed when she out of the house to find out that people whom she looked up to as role models, actually wrote an epistle condemning her, forgetting that when people are locked up in a place without any escape for their emotions and all, they are bound to make mistakes.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-really-like-him-ceec-speaks-on-her-relationship-with-leo-dasilva/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
FTC!! grin grin grin

P.s: Take heart 4th to comment, I use Glo too grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by ajealadick(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wetin concern us

8 Likes

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by anizy(f): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Happy for her

1 Like

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Yinxies(f): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Glo will never let me make FTC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by clemzyzone(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nawa oo..Person no de fit 1st comment for this nairaland ...Who price tag those FTC hold self ?
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by thunderbabs: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
smiley
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by OMEGA009(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by ManIzHot: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Guys please what is the newest way of making money legitimately online...
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by paymentvoucher: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
� poop
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by olutop(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
cee c d boss

4 Likes

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Princess4ng(f): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww........she wants to take ma Leo Crush..........cee cee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Smarte724(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ok
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by clemzyzone(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nawa oo...Person no fit 1st comment for this natural and self
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Melison(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
We don hear u so make we fry stones??

1 Like

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Noted.
Next
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Wheezdwisdom(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
I need update of Akpabio's defection and celebration
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Xyzee: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
What is wrong with LASHES this time?

1 Like

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Munzy14(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
The last statement is soo deep. Some people betray loyalty just be on the side of the crowd. I knew she is talking about gossip linda.

4 Likes

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by CaptainG00D: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oj
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by zealadjay(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
I jst changed my typing color..
Next
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Well Leo actually is a great guy.

3 Likes

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by spiffyzaki: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
so we should fry beans?
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by loverboys: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cee C, jst settle 4 d best

1 Like

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by DONADAMS(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
nonsense.. we have more salient issues to worry about...make una no let me vex this afternoon
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by sarahade(f): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
cool
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by blakid(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
ManIzHot:
Guys please what is the newest way of making money legitimately online...
Go for BBnaija audition, if u are selected, boom u dn enter limelight b dt.
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by ahukannakate(f): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Still on this bbn stuff with all these defections going on. Taught we have passion this stage
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by LesbianBoy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hope he marries her! Because I don't want to hear stories tomorrow o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by mcstan01(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Logo, Business Card, Flyer, Website, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Like? I smell friend zone.
Re: CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva by Maket: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
It's good to like and not to hate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijeoma Daisy Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Kate Henshaw Stuns In New Black Gown / Funnybone: After Interacting With Chimamanda, I Understood Feminism Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.