Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (41785 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by mamatwiny(f): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Despite all odds she still made a first class!

She also has a job in Houston. If it is Nigeria, her own is finished.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Speedy recovery
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Orobotobado: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

To think that this lady looked so astonishing before now.

Life is mysterious and demands humility from every human.

Kechi, your soul is still beautiful Okay. FortifiedCity loves you. Most importantly God Loves you. I wouldn't mind getting you pregnant with nothing attached. This I will do just to preserve your outer beauty through your offsprings.

na wa for you ooo... Bros!!! I'm assuming you're a man?! Anyways i support you 200%! Her voice, the personality, her very near death experience is beautiful, real and famous. But it would be 300% support if true love and respect comes from you and NOT the 'no strings' attached part![b][/b][color=#006600][/color] cool
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Eagleword14(f): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
Speedy recovery dear
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by cyprex: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kechi you are loaded up there with beauty so amazing.
Beauty is not meant for all to see that is why it is in the eye of the beholder.
You see as far as you can behold.

Love you dearly and wishing you a quick recovery
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by clemz85(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
The real cat with 9lives
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by flington4550(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
silenze:

why u d lie?
you no get sense walahi grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by silenze: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
flington4550:

you no get sense walahi grin

person no fit talk true again?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by neolboy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
thorpido:
She's got something g to live for.

By the way,what happened to the other survivor?

About 100 students lost their lives she was the only survivor of the sosoliso plane crash

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by SocialJustice: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
CaptainG00D:
Wish u well, by the time they would do 4th n 5th one she would come back to normal
Amen

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Kechi, your soul is still beautiful Okay. FortifiedCity loves you. Most importantly God Loves you. I wouldn't mind getting you pregnant with nothing attached. This I will do just to preserve your outer beauty through your offsprings.
This your comment about impregnating her is quite disturbing. Jeeez
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This your comment about impregnating her is quite disturbing. Jeeez
How?

Is she not a woman?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How?

Is she not a woman?
She is. She'll definitely find true love. Not some pity pregnancy with no strings attached.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by DavidEsq(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

@ the bolden: stop bullsh1ting urself jare. Where is the mystery in falling victim to the consequences of a decrepit government? simple answer: the consequences are avoidable. So wats mysterious about an avoidable event. Nigerians and their crap brains

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Reelmii: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

why would u want to get her pregnant with nothing attached, if u marry her what will happen. continue deciving urself with those words of encouragement
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by OyiOtukpo: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this girl self , what is she trying to reconstruct... can't she manage her disfigured kitten
You're such a pathetic fool

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by pacespot(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
so this lady, I saw her on America's got talents. did she win the price?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Horus(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pFPaUdBIFU

Kechi Okwuchi Performs Live on Wake Up Nigeria
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by ujuvals: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
this girl self , what is she trying to reconstruct... can't she manage her disfigured kitten

You are a heartless he goat, may God allow u go tru same experience so u can also manage ur disfigured pussy ewu gambia.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by tokrizy: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

you get sense bro.

but to think of it what if you are ugly and d children looks exactly like you.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She is. She'll definitely find true love. Not some pity pregnancy with no strings attached.
Ok I get you
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by thorpido(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
neolboy:

About 100 students lost their lives she was the only survivor of the sosoliso plane crash
There were two survivors in that plane crash.She and another lady.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Tunagee(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:

Haters will still hate incapacitated persons just because they(the incapacitated)are doing better than them. Wicked!!

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tunagee:

Haters will still hate incapacitated persons just because they(the incapacitated)are doing better than them. Wicked!!
may Allah incapacitate you so you will be better than me... tozo
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
ujuvals:

You are a heartless he goat, may God allow u go tru same experience so u can also manage ur disfigured pussy ewu gambia.
the way he disfigured ur left ball right
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
OyiOtukpo:
You're such a pathetic fool
like ur Father
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by boolet: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

Keep your sympathy pregnancy. Person go marry her. undecided
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by HomeOfMe(f): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

She was very beautiful before the crash. May she find closure and true love. I wish her a successful round of surgery.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by hahn(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

God loves her but allowed her to be a victim of a plane crash where most of her friends, who were all kids, died tragically

Una dey use una sense so? undecided
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Peterpanny: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sad

are u sure u are alright.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Peterpanny: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
itiswellandwell:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Mr beholder well done sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Play Around (Photo) / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.