Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki (1877 Views)

Robbers Write Ogun Community Over Planned Invasion / How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by IllegalMoney: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki has alleged that the National Assembly was aware of the siege on the hallowed chamber long before it happened.

Speaking at a world press conference on Wednesday in Abuja with regard to the Tuesday occupation of the National Assembly by security operatives from the Department of State Services, Saraki said he and his colleagues were aware that the siege had been “in the planning for months.”

“This is an incident concerning which, we have on good authority, has been in the planning for months, and yet it was allowed to happen.

“How is it that such an atrocity was not prevented? How is it that the masterminds were not deterred?” he asked.

Contending that those were “very serious questions,” he said they could “only be answered by a full investigation.”

“We call for an investigation and we demand that all perpetrators are brought to book.

“We owe it to ourselves to ensure that such a situation never occurs again,” he said.

https://punchng.com/we-have-it-on-good-authority-that-siege-had-been-long-in-planning-saraki/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by IllegalMoney: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerians will not accept gangsterism, Saraki fires shot at Oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by afroniger: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
By whom? You? Or the clueless Buhari? Or both?

2 Likes

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by IllegalMoney: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin grin
When will Buhari the dullard give his own press conference and take impromptu questions from the Press

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by socialmediaman: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Merimental(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
only Retards didn't see d handwriting clearly written on d wall wen dis govt took ova...
Doubting Thomas's would neva hav believed saraki even if he raised alarm about dis...
Seeing dey say is believing....

4 Likes

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by IllegalMoney: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Saraki man of the Year

3 Likes

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by potoX: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Just take a look at this Saraki snake talking. The whole world knows that it was you and Daura that staged the siege in order to tarnish the image of the government of our beloved president Buhari. I cant wait for 2019 to come so we cant correct some of the mistakes that were made in 2015 and one thing is certain Saraki can never return as senate president again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Kingosytex(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
the senseless APC zombies have sworn to be even more senseless than their "god" buhari. they are accusing the sacked Dss Boss of working for saraki, the senseless buharists accuse saraki of every evil that has befallen their clueless master's administration. if it rains they call saraki, if the sun shines, they call saraki, i don tire for una o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

When will Buhari the dullard give his own press conference and take impromptu questions from the Press

Saraki playing chess while his enemies play checkers

1 Like

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by IllegalMoney: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
krendo:

Saraki playing chess while his enemies play checkers

grin grin grin
True talk
Oshiomole and Buhari na kalo kalo game dem dey play

1 Like

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Racoon(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Of course the President/presidency cabal, DSS, Police, APC senators, Oshiomole cant be exornerated from this NASS siege.

1 Like

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Racoon(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
[s]
potoX:
Just take a look at this Saraki snake talking. The whole world knows that it was you and Daura that staged the siege in order to tarnish the image of the government of our beloved president Buhari.
I cant wait for 2019 to come so we cant correct some of the mistakes that were made in 2015 and one thing is certain Saraki can never return as senate president again
[/s]
Console yourself reasonable sir.Cool down! Saraki have been there & have survived many battles as you know.

1 Like

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by IllegalMoney: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
[s]
potoX:
Just take a look at this Saraki snake talking. The whole world knows that it was you and Daura that staged the siege in order to tarnish the image of the government of our beloved president Buhari. I cant wait for 2019 to come so we cant correct some of the mistakes that were made in 2015 and one thing is certain Saraki can never return as senate president again
[/s]
Zombie oh Zombie
Wetin Saraki talk pain u well well

1 Like

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Ndonu101: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
what the conspiracy theorist will find difficult to explain are a follows

1. PDP warned about this invasion weeks ago - why did the Presidency not condemn the possibility of this act and also warn all agencies against it?

2. why was this allowed to happen anyway? eventhough there were failed examples in Benue on the SP?

3. How can Saraki/PDP alert the world about their own plan to invade the NASS if this was truly a PDP plan and yet the APC Govt that was about to be embarrassed by it refused to act on this intelligence?

These are the questions APC spin doctors must answer before they make up silly stories that kids in kindergarten wont believe

1 Like

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
The sound of Saraki's fall will be heard as far as Alberta in Canada.

I just wish this country can peacefully fold up and let's all go our way. It's grossly unfair to be yoked with people who think that Saraki should be their mentor.

2 Likes

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by FarahAideed: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
potoX:

Shut up and go play on the bush ...go and look for your Zombie audience to tell this your joke to grin grin

1 Like

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ioannes:

I just wish this country can peacefully fold up and let's all go our way. It's grossly unfair to be yoked with people who think that Saraki should be their mentor.

And your alternative is who? Buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by FarahAideed: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ioannes:

Buharis fall you mean Sir because darkness can never outshine light

1 Like

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

Buharis fall you mean Sir because darkness can never outshine light

I understand where you are coming from. I'm not surprised that Saraki represents light to you. Your moral compass is broken and it's perpetually pointing south. This is the case with most of those who are supporting Saraki, a known thief and bastard who single-handedly ruined the Societe Generale Bank in Kwara state among many other evil deeds. I shudder at you guys.

I'm sure you are going to respond and say that Buhari is this and that...

I have realized that most Igbos hate Buhari so much that if Satan shows up to contest in Nigeria, they will vote for him en masse and swear that he is their savior.

For your information, I am not a fan of Buhari. As far as I am concerned he is a colossal failure and a waste of space in government house.

2 Likes

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
krendo:

And your alternative is who? Buhari?

Why do you think that if you don't like Buhari then you MUST love Saraki? Can you explain your thought process to me? cos it confounds me.
Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by FarahAideed: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ioannes:

I understand where you are coming from. I'm not surprised that Saraki represents light to you. Your moral compass is broken and it's perpetually pointing south. This is the case with most of those who are supporting Saraki, a known thief and bastard who single-handedly ruined the Societe Generale Bank in Kwara state among many other evil deeds. I shudder at you guys.

I'm sure you are going to respond and say that Buhari is this and that...

I have realized that most Igbos hate Buhari so much that if Satan shows up to contest in Nigeria, they will vote for him en masse and swear that he is their savior.

For your information, I am not a fan of Buhari. As far as I am concerned he is a colossal failure and a waste of space in government house.

You have said all I want to hear and I will say God bless U ....Till we remove Buhari anyone against him is my friend ....BTW I think Buhari is worse than Satan, who looks away and allows terrorist kill his fellow countrymen like that and keeps quiet just because the killers are his brothers...Buhari is evil
Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Ndonu101: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Caseless: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
This shows Daura was working for saraki.
Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by weyreypey: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Caseless:
This shows Daura was working for saraki.
Used to respect your views before.... Even a tadpole (with its unformed brain) won't into your conclusion

1 Like

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

You have said all I want to hear and I will say God bless U ....Till we remove Buhari anyone against him is my friend ....BTW I think Buhari is worse than Satan, who looks away and allows terrorist kill his fellow countrymen like that and keeps quiet just because the killers are his brothers...Buhari is evil

Here's the thing, the enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend. Bukola Saraki is way worse than Buhari. The only problem Buhari has is that he is an unrepentant ethnicist who would rather shield his murderous brothers than protect other Nigerians. That's terrible, right?

Now, do a little more fact check on Saraki Bukola and you will be shocked. I won't do your homework for you though.

After all said and done, none of them must be supported. To support a lesser evil over a greater one when the option of not supporting any is available to you makes you complicit in such evil.

Nigerian youths should not support any politician. They don't give a crap about you. Do you think Saraki was actually thinking of the welfare of the average Nigerian when he gave that speech today? I can assure you he was calculating the political mileage he could get from the incident.

Coming online to support these people is like as if we don't have any kind of sense at all.
Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
If it is true that they have known this for months even before the deflection saga, then critical thinking will have it that it is saraki and his goons that stage it. Their defection plans have been critically planned even when the APC leadership never know what they were about to do. Since the day APC made bubu sole candidate, that is what brought about many bitter souls. Not for the benefit of the masses but for their own pocket and popularity. It is not far from the truth that their defection really gave the APC big blow. When they were trying to negotiate with the r APC , r apc they were busy planning evils against the government. Well, am not surprised, since it is the same propaganda that APC government used to rise to power. So they are being played in their game. There is no way it will be for months that some moles will not play against them too. I just pity atiku because the same thing happening now will play again during PDP primaries. Just watch and see.
But if saraki and Dino loose their senate sit, .....I just pity them especially if bubu is voted back to power. I just pity them....

1 Like

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by blackpanda: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
lmao

See nollywood movie

Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by blackpanda: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
priceaction:
If it is true that they have known this for months even before the deflection saga, then critical thinking will have it that it is saraki and his goons that stage it.

Hes only trying to cover his tracks. Saraki is a snake
Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by Ngokafor(f): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
potoX:

Since when does APC zombie supporters equates to 'whole world'??..the useless narratives you lots spun from your buttocks is only being bought ,believed and propagated by you folks.

You really need to get your mind right.
Re: We were alerted of DSS planned invasion of National Assembly-Saraki by potoX: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ngokafor:

Since when does APC zombie supporters equates to 'whole world'??..the useless narratives you lots spun from your buttocks is only being bought ,believed and propagated by you folks.

You really need to get your mind right.
Get out of my face. Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Wonder They Want Ambode Out - Tayo Ayinde Cry No More* / Biafra: Map Of Africa In 1525 / The Difference Between Obi And Osinbanjo During The Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.