Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Belgian Malinois Puppy - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Belgian Malinois Puppy (10857 Views)

Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / TOGO Male Belgian Malinois Puppy Available For Sale. Call/WhatsApp 0808 873 1892 / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by AfricaNigerian: 2:21am On Jun 29, 2020
okikiosibodu:

Brother, how do you do? Please don't ever ask for a free dog from a stranger, noone will take you serious. Worse case, show some commitment in terms of finances, and proof that you have all it takes to raise one: the space, time, skills, etc, and most importantly, that you love dogs, you just might find a cynophile to gift you one.
Put yourself in the shoes of a dog owner, will you just dash out a dog you have been nurturing from day one (esp time, money and care) to a stranger that you are not sure of his motive? Frankly, you might love to own one genuinely but how will the owner know that? You will be amazed to see how many people behave when gifted dogs. At your leisure, you can peruse this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4433288/gsd-rot-mix-give-away
Op, I don't mean derail your thread, I just want this young fellow to learn

boss how have you been?

please I need you to edit your quote and remove my contact number from it please or probably clear all the messages you quoted. thanks in advance
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by okikiosibodu(m): 1:22am On Jun 30, 2020
AfricaNigerian:

boss how have you been?

please I need you to edit your quote and remove my contact number from it please or probably clear all the messages you quoted. thanks in advance
I am well. And you?
Done
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by oluomoadebayo: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2020
AfricaNigerian:
boss how have you been?

Quote me on such a post.
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by AfricaNigerian: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
oluomoadebayo:

Do you want me to send my account details to your whatsapp?
oluomoadebayo

here's the post Sir
Re: Belgian Malinois Puppy by Rex123(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Do you offer obedience classes and security training for other breeds?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brindle Female Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale Wit Parents Pix / The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.