Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone (29228 Views)

How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Watch The Launch Of Itel Mobile First Ever Exclusive Store In Nigeria In 18 Mins / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Laurenumoh(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
TECNO, a premier mobile phone brand under TRANSSION HOLDINGS, has released its first frameless full-screen display smartphone – TECNO CAMON CM. The device is the latest in the CAMON Series family and reemphasizes the brand’s knack for designing high-end smartphones with sophisticated cameras.

While chronicling the brand’s growth and sheer market dominance, Eric Liu, Brand Manager of TECNO Mobile, Nigeria highlighted the company’s efforts to make revolutionary smartphones that will usher smartphone enthusiasts into an era of endless possibilities on the mobile devices and exceptional photography experiences. In his words, “the smartphone has been reinvented and OEMs globally are always on the lookout for the next big thing to talk about. At TECNO, we take pride in our ability to understand and meet our consumers’ needs, and eventually surpass their expectations.”

With the CAMON CM, TECNO has delivered a very stylish full-screen display smartphone. The fullview display device produces an immersive experience when consuming videos, reading books, capturing images or even surfing the Internet. The frameless device simplifies multi-tasking and offers users an opportunity to split their screen (18:9 screen support single window 1:1 split-screen operating with only one step ), so that they can handle more than one task while still being able to see more on either of the split windows.

Though it is a common belief that full-view display screens are more susceptible to damage. However, on the CAMON CM, that idea has been negotiated with a 2.5D corning third glass, which does not only ensure that users enjoy better visual effects from the screen but also safeguards it from cracks and delivers smoother touching.

“In accordance to consumers’ preferences, we are gradually becoming camera driven and this trend is evident in the camera-centric designs of our smartphones. Adopting our strategy of ‘think globally, act locally’, we are able to understand our consumers’ preferences and provide them with every support necessary to ensure that they canexpress themselves wholeheartedly” Eric added.

Speaking about the exclusive sales and partnership with TECNO Mobile, the Managing Director of 3C Hub Mr. Xia Song stated “we are excited about our partnership with TECNO and the opportunity to launch the CAMON CM with them. As always, we always strive to deliver superior smartphone retail services to end-users thus, signing an exclusive partnership for the launch of the CAMON CM is a big deal for us.”

Selfies have just gotten a jig with the CAMON CM’s 13MP front camera module that delivers exceptional HDR portrait with night shot algorithm that lifts weak light, reduces noise in single frame and captures clearer night shots. Users can adjust the super bright flash of the front camera by pressing the screen to introduce just the right amount of light required to produce a stunning photo.

Similarly, the rear camera dons the same camera rating and its 4-LED ring flash is optimized to fill light till it reaches a more balanced light filling before producing any shot.

With 3 colors of city blue, midnight black and champagne gold, booking of the CAMON CM will run from January 10 – 14 while, first sales will follow between January 15 – 20 at 8 selected 3C HUB across the country. The designated outlets – Ikeja, Apapa, Mushin, Owerri, Artillery 2, Umuahia, Abuja and Enugu will service early bird consumers and reward them with exclusive Manchester City gift bags; its exact price will be based on the local market.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by tafat: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wow, interesting, this is so cool, nice one from tecno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Creg7: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Tecno is always nice with their products
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Jaculze(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
OP, we know this TECNO device is really awesome and I even use it but let's not over flog it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Impressive device

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Narldon: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by meezynetwork(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2018
Ok seen, next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Lifebender(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2018
I get the drift.
When you use tecno and infinix,you usually feel untop of the world forgetting we have,HTC, Samsung,iPhone, Gionee and others.
Tecno and infinix lovers una too dey make noise Sha undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by JimloveTM(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2018
Tecno the phone or the singer? cool

1 Like

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by MRAKBEE(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2018
Cheap and durable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2018
grin
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by kurt09(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2018
Thrash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2018
An obvious copy of S8..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by freemanbubble: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2018
looks good
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by yommitte00(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Tecno
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by spafu(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2018
E make sense
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2018
A warning to all Nigerians

Please don't buy this phone.

I bought this phone last week only to dump it.

A phone with poor battery juice you can't even get 3hrs on steady 3g usage.

12 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by jerflakes(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Lifebender:
I get the drift.
When you use tecno and infinix,you usually feel untop of the world forgetting we have,HTC, Samsung,iPhone, Gionee and others.
Tecno and infinix lovers una too dey make noise Sha undecided

Glad you noticed

Who Samsung epp?

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by olayinkajnr(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
A warning to all Nigerians

grin I talk am.

Tecno Agents full this thread.

This is like the 20th and above thread dedicated to CM alone and all made FP. The phone no get the needed attention. I understand nairaland wella. Na complete flop be the device.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Fyzt: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2018
Na lie, I use it and it's awesome,quote author=Princeofnigeria post=65350372]A warning to all Nigerians

[/quote]
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by braimeddy: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2018
We re tired of seeing this rubbish phone on fp. I can now see that d mod is being paid to put dis up on fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by freezyprinzy(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Wait after how many years?..
Honestly there is nothing special about this phone and all the hype about it being frame less is a big fat lie.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Jayclinics(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2018
LOL. Even Tecno don jump on the full screen design revolution.

Good one

b]Also read[/b]:
This Woman’s story will give you the reason to dry your tears, pick up your life and move forward

http://borednigerian.com/womans-story-will-give-reason-dry-tears-pick-life-move-forward/
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by seunak2016: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2018
deenee:

You people won't stop scamming?

Same way one lady inboxed me on nairaland crying for payment of school free only to discover that it was a scam after almost parting with 50k
so you send 50k to that lady? why not collect the lady student details and pay for it instead of sending cash. most school fee can be paid online. this guy might be true and might be scam but until diligence investigation is carry out no one can tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by powalez: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2018
i hope itel copy's it so i can buy at cheaper rate. Itel my main phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2018
deenee:

Same way one lady inboxed me on nairaland crying for payment of school free only to discover that it was a scam after almost parting with 50k
pls don't give me that crap, we know you actually send the lady Money cos u wanted to sleep with her.

Your junk stories won't stop people like us with genuine heart to Help.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by konvict007: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2018
deenee:

Hmmm I really understand some bad people have actually taken over, but actually Sir am willing to send you my school portal log in details for any body that want to make the payment without sending me any dime........... Pls am real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 501: First Phone On Nokia Asha OS / NCC Suspends SIM Sale, Registration / Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.