Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style (32514 Views)

List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE / Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by donbachi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wat about keke napep
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by nepapole(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
gimme a danfo anytime anyday.
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by Demogorgon(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Suko110:
My favourite
Provided it runs fine, is efficient and has style . Any one will do . But my love for that jeep in d 2nd pic is ... any time i see d jeep i dey be like ....
Shebi op talk say nobi jeep dem dey call am?
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by ChykG(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
so what category is d BMW X6?
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by obafemee80(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Demogorgon:

He is right...
Its a Jeep(brand) wrangler(model)
The 1st car is a Landrover(brand) Discovery Sport (model)

They are both Sports utility vehicles (SUV's)
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by Kaydeexotic(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mayor555:
And what category of body type does Venza, crosstour, matrix and the likes, belong to among the mentioned body types?
Venza and crosstour are crossovers....matrix na hatchback

1 Like

Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by Kaydeexotic(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
ChykG:
so what category is d BMW X6?
Crossover
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by UnclePrincipal(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Suko110:
My favourite
Provided it runs fine, is efficient and has style . Any one will do . But my love for that jeep in d 2nd pic is ... any time i see d jeep i dey be like ....

Even after reading, you still dey call am jeep... Nah SuV
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by blackfury(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
These are the kind of cars that make politicians do money laundering.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
abeg commot make I enter
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by blackfury(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
What type will you classify this as?

Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by Aldebaran(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
blackfury:
What type will you classify this as?
You can call it sedan or saloon
Saloon=4doors+bonnet+boot grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Crossover

1 Like

Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by Noblewhiz(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Most are confusing
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by Noblewhiz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Most are confusing!
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by kechywillz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
cool cool cool
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by sultaan(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2018
What about a coupe And a roadster
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by ddeola: 6:40am On Aug 09, 2018
What about RV - recreational vehicles

The type normally used as caravans or vacation homes
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by Suko110(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

Even after reading, you still dey call am jeep... Nah SuV
Teacher , the name of that second car is jeep but the classification is suv. Google is your friend just type jeep and see . Thank me later
Re: Types Of Cars According To Their Body Style by Suko110(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Demogorgon:
The name of the car in the 2nd pic is jeep . Google jeep and see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Simple Things To Do When You Lose Your Brakes While Driving / Cars That Make Women Most Appealing / Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.