Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos (621 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) / Wounded Cameroonian Soldiers Being Treated After Gun Battle With Boko Haram.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Another shocking video is currently making rounds online showing how soldiers reportedly stormed in community in Northern Cameroon and allegedly opened fire on some villagers who were apprehended in search of some terrorists. According to Ray Timah who posted the video, the soldiers also burnt many houses in the area while on a 'killing spree'.

The video which has gone viral online has sparked outrage amongst internet users.

Some weeks ago, an investigation by Amnesty International experts gathered credible evidence that Cameroonian soldiers were involved in the horrific extrajudicial executions of two women and two young children following a footage which went viral. 

Cameroon government arrested four soldiers believed to have been involved in killing the unarmed civilians who were said to have allegedly aided Boko Haram members.

“Four soldiers were arrested on Sunday. They are suspected of being the authors of the executions in the video,” said an army officer in Cameroon’s Far North region near the border with Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/cameroonian-soldiers-invade-community-open-fire-on-villagers-photos-video.html

Re: 'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2018

Re: 'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: 'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos by OneStep3: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos by naijaguy123456(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fake news everywhere, might be home movie .
Re: 'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Home movie? Have you watched the video before commenting. You are seeing someone that is raising an alarm about what is happening in his village and say it is movie, go and watch the video and see for yourself.
naijaguy123456:
Fake news everywhere, might be home movie .

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos by PFRB: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Africa is gradually going back to the caves.
Re: 'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos by Horus(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDNhooEU1RU

WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO
Cameroon soldiers collect these horror videos as trophies. In this one we see them burning houses to the ground, and summarily execute at least 12 civilians including women & children
Re: 'Cameroonian Soldiers Invade Community, Open Fire On Villagers'. Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2018
PFRB:
Africa is gradually going back to the caves.

No thanks to Amerika, Britain, France & Israel. If I happen to become a President of a Country and my Army possess intel that a village or community is aiding terrorists, what order do you think I would issue to my Army?

You guessed right! Level the entire community. grin

Amerika, Britain, France & Israel have stationed their soldiers in Afrika through AFRICOM - and are recruiting terrorists from poverty-ridden communities (in the guise of fighting phantom terrorists) just to destabilize our entire region for their selfish interests of keeping us stagnant, under-developed & dependent on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FENPN6eVblQ

And when our Army (ofcourse armed with credible intel) invade these communities that are harboring the terrorists & do the needful, the AngloZionist bastards then deploy their media to painting our Army black - and equally denying us weapon sales under the cover of human rights violations.

Do you hear Amnesty International condemning Amerikan soldiers for raping women & killing civilians in Afghanistan & Iraq? No! Because it is funded indirectly by the CIA. And have you ever seen the ICC prosecute any Western leader? No! Because it is a tool designed for the enemies of Amerika.

How many times have this strategy been used by Amerika especially in Syria?

Amerika airdrops weapons to terrorists in Syria (calling them moderate rebels - instead of their true identity ISIS & Al-Qaeda), then Assad (with the gracious assistance of Putin) launches offensive to annihilate these terrorists; the next breaking news we see on CNN & BBC is this:

Syrian Regime (not Syrian Government) and Russia Kill Hundreds of Civilians in Aleppo.

But what you will never see on CNN & BBC is the news of illegal oil digging in Syria - even as the war rages on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTzjrVaBUYQ

The reason I am still declining the offer & request of the irunmoles to rise up, contest & become the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria is because a lot of people will die untimely & horribly.

But when (not if) I eventually accede to their request, I will so demarket most (if not all) of the western Countries to the extent that all their envoys in Nigeria will return to their cursed Countries on their own accord.

Any Nigerian who studies or has lived in Amerika, Britain & France will be treated as potential traitors & spies.

Bastards like Reno Omokri & other CIA sponsored traitors will be barred from ever stepping foot in Nigeria, and if they do, the "novichok" treatment will be waiting for them.

Bobrisky & Denrele will be executed with self propelled anti-aircraft guns to deter upcoming homosexuals from seeing them as role models.

Any TV station that airs abominations like the "The Kardashians", "Big Brother" & other immoral programs modeled after the Amerikan shows will have their licenses revoked with all their board of directors summarily executed with Sarin Gas.

All NGOs will be banned like it is done in Russia. This is the primary tool Amerika uses to subvert & overthrow foreign government.

The Federal house of Rep will be scrapped. The Senate will be modified & reduced to one Senator from each State - without any aids or assistants. If you cannot carry your bag & suitcase by yourself, then you have no business being in the Senate.

Any public or even private official that steals will die by firing squad. All prisons will be shut down - as the Government will no longer waste money in feeding incorrigible inmates who have never been corrected but only grow worse & hardened by the time they are released.

Is there anybody asking me what will be the fate of the current prisoners? Habaaa! You should be reading my mind as I am typing this message naa - Novichok administration via food & mass burial straight! grin

All the Armed Forces will be overhauled. All senior officials from the rank of a Colonel or the equivalents will be retired & replaced with younger ranking officers.

All Armed Force officers (Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, DSS, Immigration, Customs & Civil Defence) with pot-belly will be executed by firing squad without any trial - for corruption.

My Defense Chiefs, GOCs & Federal Ministers (State Ministers will be scrapped) will be selected & appointed from the Nairaland foreign affairs section because na werey plenty pass for other sections - the following monikers are therefore advised to commence military training at once in order to avoid delays. grin cheesy grin

Appleyard, Nairaminted, Scully95, Underground, Capip120, Poseidon000, Fineguy11, Shymm3x, GTkester, Bonechamberlain, Seunny4lif, Lumiere91, hungryboy Romme2u, Monitz, Jnhmaxxwell, Stalwert, Panafrican, Seagulsntrawler, Barram NaijaTalkTown, Januzaj, Phrenelogy & Overhypedsteve.

Nigeria will officially signup with the CSTO, BRICS & economic organizations from the EAST. All military procurements will come from RUSSIA.

Russia will be invited to build a Military Base in Sambisa to ward off attacks from predators (Amerika, Britain, France & Israel).

Battalions of S-300s, S-400s, BUK Missile systems, Pantsir-S1 & S2 will seal off my airspace from the prying eyes of enemies drones (MQ-9 Reaper) monitoring & sabotaging my progress.

Fairly-used imported sophisticated Russian Frigates & Kilo-Class Submarines will patrol my territorial waters - deterring Amerika & Britain from digging & stealing my crude oil in the high sea.

Any rapist, ritualist, cultist, robber (armed or not), protester, preacher - not to talk of terrorist - will be used as target-practice for my newly acquired T90MS battle tanks from Russia.

Any anti-government messages on tweeter, facebook or instagram will result into an abrupt shut down of all social media networks indefinitely.

No CNN, No BBC - only Aljazeera, RT, CCTV & Press TV. Any foreign nationals that misbehave will be tagged spies & executed immediately without any prior notice to his/her embassy.

As for the churches & mosques, I will tell you what will happen to them while taking my oath of office at the Eagle Square Abuja. grin

May the irunmoles bless & empower Me, to propel Nigeria into an enviable nuclear heights, with the support & obedience of all citizens that will accept my terms & conditions.

My name is Zoharariel - and I am the messiah Nigeria has been waiting for! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Christian Village In Mali 'virtually Wiped Out' After Jihadists Massacre / Biden Was Unlawfully Sworn In / Hell Descends From Heaven! Violent Thunderstorm Strikes Oman. Hailstorm, Flood(v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.