Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For #8k With Guarantee And BROWSE FOR FREE - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For #8k With Guarantee And BROWSE FOR FREE (499 Views)

10kva To 150kva Local Inverter For Sales With 1yr Guarantee And 101% Pleasure / Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For 8k With Guarantee And Browse For Free / Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For 8k With Guarantee And Browse For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For #8k With Guarantee And BROWSE FOR FREE by chinboy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
I just bought a p3 laptop over the weekend for #8.000 and i have been browsing on it for free since friday
And this was just by taking action on a simple but powerful information a friend gave me.
and i will like to share the secret with fellow nairaland members who are interested in getting a
laptop for 8k and browse on it for free for the next six months.

NOTE-------THIS IS NOT A MLM PROGRAMME.THE LAPTOPS ARE AVAILABLE ON A CASH AND CARRY BASE FROM THE SELLER HERE IN LAGOS.
AND THEY ARE ALL FAIRLY USED P3 LAPTOP WORKING PERFECTLY'

TO FIND OUT MORE---------VISIT---www.8klappynfreebrowsing..com
Re: Get A Perfectly Working P3 Laptop For #8k With Guarantee And BROWSE FOR FREE by infomillionaire: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hi,

I must be realistic here brother several people has fallen victim of the so called information product on how to acquire i laptop for N8k and i am personally one of such persons.

seminars have being conducted on this issue and e-books sold with different addresses, phone nos of people called importers given at ladipo but i realize that when i get there it is a different ball game all together with the information given not complimented by what i see.

I am not saying that what you just posted is false but from what you naratted you got this information for free and was able to buy yours at N8K, dont you think it will be wise and very good of you to give the information out for free so.

this will enhance your online presence because when people realize the truth in it they ll always believe wat u say and when next u come up with somthing like this i bet you people wont hesitate to take action.

we on nairaland are very skeptical

so pls give us this information free here

i appreciate this gesture ahead of time

stay cool

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Tour 9630 For Quick Sale! 45K / Cheap Website / Do You Have Neatly Used Blackberry Tour Or Bold2 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.