Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:52 AM

Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan (43200 Views)

Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Patrioticooduan: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Omoluabi carry go.
Ma jaye ori e.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by akinsmyk(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
mumureloaded:
alafin is fhuking greedy men. what's hr gonna do with this b*** for crying out loud or rather for the fhuck sake?

buy anyways gurl be getting some real shīt somewhere I'm very sure of that.

congratulations girl, more certificate to your name, bsc, MSC, PhD, and whatsoever

I doubt this. Fear of Alaafin will kill her and her lover. I'm sure no guy will wanna risk that. It's deadly. Alaafin is not just an ordinary king. He's not a 21st century king, I wish u understand. When he's dead, the Queen can do whatever

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Cajal(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Millalorinzzz:
Congratulations..... the King is waiting
...when did they start this in Ibadan where ur first degree is a certificate to begin learning
I hail professor akute
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by baebyfaze91(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
kolafolabi:

UI Distance Learning

Even UI Distance Learning, they are just writing first semester exams..
OP u need to cook better lies not like this.... Awon omo Lai Mohammed
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by SirLakes: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Ordinary man sef dey put Magun (thunderbolt).

If you try Royal Magun, before you UnCloth her, your hands for don dey comot smoke
shocked

As in, the king Don secure her

La bleep la die grin
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by happney65: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
AryaSand:
Nigerian Bloggers aka Granchildren of Lai Mohammed. She told you she finished from UI, ba? UI ko UQ ni.

Lol..Its actually U.I Distance centre in Oyo Town and not Ibadan..Those ones are currently having their exams.. grin

The "Real U.I" students gangan are starting theirs on Monday..

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by HajimeSaito(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
mumureloaded:
alafin is fhuking greedy men. what's hr gonna do with this b*** for crying out loud or rather for the fhuck sake?

congratulations girl, more certificate to your name, bsc, MSC, PhD, and whatsoever

Is it a must that you live up to your handle?
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by IsraelSongz: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
kellz0:
If I hear say this one no get confirm bobo wey they keep that place warm for school euhhhn grin

...to his own peril. I'm sure this babe is spiritually sanctified.

You try to enter, You find Yourself sic feet below.

I'm out!
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by IsraelSongz: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
kellz0:
If I hear say this one no get confirm bobo wey they keep that place warm for school euhhhn grin

You try to enter, You find Yourself six feet below.

I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by mumureloaded(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
akinsmyk:

I doubt this. Fear of Alaafin will kill her and her lover. I'm sure no guy will wanna risk that. It's deadly. Alaafin is not just an ordinary king. He's not a 21st century king, I wish u understand. When he's dead, the Queen can do whatever

yea, you are right bro. but do you know that, it's actually an act of wickedness? why would you decided to "kaged" a kpekus you can't create, it's bad.

can't just imagine how many time she masturbate.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by sircrabo: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
This ona ne no-go area for UI boys o. Na first class magun dey there.

You don't have to sleep with her b4 you summer sault, from the moment you Imagine it, you start summer saulting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by kingchris30(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
She said Bsc, she never said UI. this is not University of ibadan maybe University of Iseyin

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by HajimeSaito(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
akinsmyk:

My friend that superstition thing only works in Nollywood Yoruba. In real life she might have several stand by generators in her life.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Moji12(f): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
What do these young ladies see in old men I mean quater to go fellas, someone old enough to be her great grand pa, like wat d....? IS SHE MAD!?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by mumureloaded(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Is it a must that you live up to your handle?
you wanna lend me some sense? because I can't pretend to have one bro.
#peace
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
happney65:

Lol..Its actually U.I Distance centre in Oyo Town and not Ibadan..Those ones are currently having their exams.. grin

Ohhhhh! I understand now.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
henrixx:
She is starting to resemble the man
LMFAO
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
happney65:

Ohhhhh! I understand now.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by happney65: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
AryaSand:

Ohhhhh! I understand now. Thank you for that explanation.

You welcome...
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by mumureloaded(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
HajimeSaito:

My friend that superstition thing only works in Nollywood Yoruba. In real life she might have several stand by generators in her life.

you don't know what he's talking about bro.

actually you may be right but understand that fears only lives in your hearth, it depends on what you believe, hear, history and all that stuff. and as a matter of fact, if you don't believe in a spectrum, you won't trying to experiment shīt with your life or would you? bro um asking you
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by HajimeSaito(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
mumureloaded:

you don't know what he's talking about bro.

actually you may be right but understand that fears only lives in your hearth, it depends on what you believe, hear, history and all that stuff. and as a matter of fact, if you don't believe in a spectrum, you won't trying to experiment shīt with your life or would you? bro um asking you

Most of these magun stories you hear are just made up. You'll be amazed how many men are raising children who they did not actually father.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by igwefivestar(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
mumureloaded:

nonsense, that's why Royal family in Britain are. Not allow to take pictures in public. because of comment like this.

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by python2gbera: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
-python2
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by kellz0(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
IsraelSongz:

You try to enter, You find Yourself sic feet below.

I'm out!
tale by moonlight
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Secondt44(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
baebyfaze91:
Which of the UNIBADAN.... Abi you're both drunk Ni.... UI is yet to write first semester exams not to talk of signing out...
Egbon e fara bale

Na FCES affiliated with UI in Oyo....
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Alvin007: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
baebyfaze91:
Which of the UNIBADAN.... Abi you're both drunk Ni.... UI is yet to write first semester exams not to talk of signing out...
Egbon e fara bale

As in...these bloggers can’t make heaven.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Buffalowings3(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
baebyfaze91:
Egbon e fara bale
grin grin grin

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Buffalowings3(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Secondt44:

Na FCES affiliated with UI in Oyo....

Then it is probably not a true degree.
Just some side runs unis do in scamming the public.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by slyrone(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
mumureloaded:

baba easy oo, who go get liver do king wife! you go do summer salt tire
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by BIXYBABE: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I'd have penned my note on her chest
Just look how that boy take hold pen. Smh
Ur signature get as it be.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by olawapaxy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
cool
Emvico34:
FTC
are u a mad photographer.....please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares / Ooni Ogunwusi Installed As Grand-Patron Of Kegites Club International (Pix) / 5 Igbo Stereotypes Every Nigerian Must Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.