Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan (43281 Views)

Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by israelmao(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
See this one touching Olori Alafia in the name of autograph.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by femicyrus(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't know why people are always jealous of small girls with a Big god. SMH
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Nukilia: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Ordinary man sef dey put Magun (thunderbolt).

If you try Royal Magun, before you UnCloth her, your hands for don dey comot smoke
shocked

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy guy!
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by seangy4konji: 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
I pity the guys web deh knack dis girl codedly...

DeM deh nack confirm dieties... D kain spirit weh go den live inside her toto.. Chat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by ajiboye68(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
She finished from University of ibadan affiliate school in oyo, Fce special Oyo to be specific.
baebyfaze91:

Even UI Distance Learning, they are just writing first semester exams..
OP u need to cook better lies not like this.... Awon omo Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by akinsmyk(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
HajimeSaito:

My friend that superstition thing only works in Nollywood Yoruba. In real life she might have several stand by generators in her life.

Bro, this is not Nollywood. I am not disputing the fact that it might happen with some kings, my point is that it can't happen to Alaafin. T'omode ba de'bi eru, edu a ba.

Ooni of Ife is the no1 King in Yoruba land but the stool of Alaafin and it's occupiers is more fearful and dreaded than that of Ooni. No think am o bro.no am not from Oyo or Ife, just a Yoruba man.

If you have friends from Oyo or those that knows about Alaafin throne, let them lecture you

3 Likes

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by lezan(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
The only language women seem to understand is money! Nothing like love in their dictionary... It is over .
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by HajimeSaito(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
akinsmyk:

Bro, this is not Nollywood. I am not disputing the fact that it might happen with some kings, my point is that it can't happen to Alaafin. T'omode ba de'bi eru, edu a ba.

Ooni of Ife is the no1 King in Yoruba land but the stool of Alaafin and it's occupiers is more fearful and dreaded than that of Ooni. No think am o bro.no am not from Oyo or Ife, just a Yoruba man.

If you have friends from Oyo or those that knows about Alaafin throne, let them lecture you

The Alaafin is just a human being, he is not God. Even historically you read about how previous Alaafins were killed by their rivals. Hope you've read about Ogunmola and Afonja?
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Nofav0rs(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Ur signature get as it be.
How do you know this? grin
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by delors(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
When did "U.I." become "UNIBADAN"? shocked

1 Like

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by medexico(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
baebyfaze91:
Which of the UNIBADAN.... Abi you're both drunk Ni.... UI is yet to write first semester exams not to talk of signing out...
Egbon e fara bale

The King's wife can graduate anytime she wants.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by pacificom: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Badonasty post=70104100]

UI guys go Don scatter this one yansh[/quote

Hmmm ...the guys dick go tanda like unripe banana for life. Omo no go put yourself for yawa o!
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by kenoz(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
All the male students in her school are not bold, why them no sign for her boobs grin

2 Likes

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Slurity(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
mumureloaded:
alafin is fhuking greedy men. what's hr gonna do with this b*** for crying out loud or rather for the fhuck sake?

buy anyways gurl be getting some real shīt somewhere I'm very sure of that.

congratulations girl, more certificate to your name, bsc, MSC, PhD, and whatsoever
Who will dare try to have sex with Alafin's wife? I don't think you even know the king we are talking about
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by NCANTaskForce: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
Her boobs go sweet
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by omoelerin1: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Then it is probably not a true degree.
Just some side runs unis do in scamming the public.
Many colleges of education are running degree programs in affiliation with faculty of education of universities.
For example, Federal college of education Oyo is affiliated with UI. College of edu, ikere Ekiti is affiliated with UNN. Osun college of edu is with university of uyo. If you check jamb brochure, you will see everything there.
They are admitted through JAMB

They are going to be awarded B.Ed.

They will even go for service.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
CastedBlog:
The Youngest wife to the Alaafin of Oyo, Queen Ola has bagged her BSc degree, The excited Lady shared a video of herself with Friends as they sign off from University of Ibadan.. Congrats to her, see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/alaafin-of-oyo-youngest-wife-celebrate.html

Pls remind me where unibadan is?
Plus when did she finalize her final papers, ayam not understanding ooo
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
baebyfaze91:
Which of the UNIBADAN.... Abi you're both drunk Ni.... UI is yet to write first semester exams not to talk of signing out...
Egbon e fara bale

Leave em, let em be carryin foolish and fake news upandan.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Jaideyone(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
mumureloaded:
alafin is fhuking greedy men. what's hr gonna do with this b*** for crying out loud or rather for the fhuck sake?

buy anyways gurl be getting some real shīt somewhere I'm very sure of that.

congratulations girl, more certificate to your name, bsc, MSC, PhD, and whatsoever
someone's wife, an olori for that matter is whom you had the effrontery to call a b*tch. se of you kids are just mannerless and dumb.

may God deliver you from foolishness
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by OgaBuhari: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
akinsmyk:

I doubt this. Fear of Alaafin will kill her and her lover. I'm sure no guy will wanna risk that. It's deadly. Alaafin is not just an ordinary king. He's not a 21st century king, I wish u understand. When he's dead, the Queen can do whatever
that was then. The alaafin now is powerless
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Tolu95(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2018
This info is wrong she bag Bachelors in Education and uisped (federal college of education special Oyo affiliated to Ui) and they only offer educational courses alone... Am out
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by supereagle(m): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2018
Badonasty:

UI guys go Don scatter this one yansh

Sleep with Iku baba yeye, na grave yard you go sleep. Baba must have laid all the wives with magun.
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Hienna(m): 2:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Just passing ni ooo
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Dshocker(m): 4:14am On Aug 09, 2018
Badonasty:

UI guys go Don scatter this one yansh

Death awaits anyone who tries that
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by BIXYBABE: 7:12am On Aug 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
How do you know this? grin
I read it now............ When it turn to breast matter, we will hold the nipples......Lwkmd......
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Ayofe7: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2018
CastedBlog:
The Youngest wife to the Alaafin of Oyo, Queen Ola has bagged her BSc degree, The excited Lady shared a video of herself with Friends as they sign off from University of Ibadan.. Congrats to her, see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/alaafin-of-oyo-youngest-wife-celebrate.html

Small girl, big ancestor grin grin grin
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by Nofav0rs(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2018
BIXYBABE:

I read it now............ When it turn to breast matter, we will hold the nipples......Lwkmd......
onikakuka grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by BIXYBABE: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nofav0rs:
onikakuka grin cheesy grin
Iwo nko........Onikokuko
Re: Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan by YhungPablo(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2018
NotNairalandi:
See small girl wey this old man de chop. undecided
she's not a small girl ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Bayero In His Cadillac V8 314 Custom Phaeton 1931 (Throwback Photo) / Similar Words Between Hausa/yoruba Languages And That Of Igbo/idoma / Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.