Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Breaking: R-APC National Org. Secretary, Liman Defects To PDP In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: R-APC National Org. Secretary, Liman Defects To PDP In Katsina (859 Views)

Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: R-APC National Org. Secretary, Liman Defects To PDP In Katsina by Obaiyski(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
By Bashir Bello

KATSINA – The Reformed All Progressive Congress, R-APC, National Organizing Secretary, Mahmud T.
Liman has on Wednesday defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Katsina.

Liman decamped to the PDP alongside the Katsina State Chairman of R-APC, Sada Ilu among others.

The State Chairman of the PDP, Hon. Salisu Majigiri received the decampees at the party secretariat along Kano – Katsina road.

Details later…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-r-apc-national-org-secretary-liman-defects-to-pdp-in-katsina/

Re: Breaking: R-APC National Org. Secretary, Liman Defects To PDP In Katsina by flexxyworld(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
ok
Re: Breaking: R-APC National Org. Secretary, Liman Defects To PDP In Katsina by fk001(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
He is irrelevant to us.

PMB till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: R-APC National Org. Secretary, Liman Defects To PDP In Katsina by babasanti: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
irrelevant ke? tomorrow APC will arrest his house help and force her to confess and lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: R-APC National Org. Secretary, Liman Defects To PDP In Katsina by Christoskurion: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
God is in control
Re: Breaking: R-APC National Org. Secretary, Liman Defects To PDP In Katsina by CoolFreeday(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't think I've heard that name before.

Saiiii baba...
Re: Breaking: R-APC National Org. Secretary, Liman Defects To PDP In Katsina by Bella55555(f): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
OK.......................................................................... Dey are welcome
Re: Breaking: R-APC National Org. Secretary, Liman Defects To PDP In Katsina by NoToAutocracy: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Watch as they will flood the article to say he’s irrelevant, if I were APC online soldier, I would be worried that someone from my pay master state has the gut to defect to the opposition party

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Earth Tremor Occurred In Abuja – FEMA / Atiku Will Find It Very Difficult To Defeat Buhari - Sen. Sodangi / Rivers APC Guber Candidate, Tonye Cole Skipped NYSC, Omits Degrees In Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.