Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC (635 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down / Kwankwaso Reveals How PDP Is Better Than APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by Baawaa(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Concerning today's National Assembly siege, someone asks if this is how Jonathan left the democracy for Buhari in 2015.
I replied no, i think he left it even worst, a whole governor was chased out of the country in Adamawa Muritala Nyako despite his immunity and Amaechi was denied entry into Rivers government house and was constantly harassed by securities, Kwankwaso security details were withdrawn he has to hired local hunters for protection and Tambuwal as a speaker was blocked from entering the chamber by the security operatives that his loyalist has to climbed the fences to gain access all during Jonathan. And guess what? DSS boss has already been sacked as punishment for today's siege, i remember jonathan promoting merylin Orga and Mbu after those security incidences as a way of saying job Weldon.
They thought we forgot.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Damage control applying negative similarity. Wasnt the senseless change supposed to change all that? Zombie is even dignified compared to rotten corpse mentality one encounters here all day. Better in the grave than writing like this. Dead bodies should be properly buried to avoid this kind haunting useless thread biko! grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by CoolFreeday(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
While compare PDP and APC, PDP is a disaster.

4 Likes

Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by slimfit1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Damage control applying negative similarity. Wasnt the senseless change supposed to change all that? Zombie is even dignified compared to rotten corpse mentality one encounters here all day. Better in the grave than writing like this. Dead bodies should be properly buried to avoid this kind haunting useless thread biko! grin cheesy

I don't like any of them but it's good to taste what you give out sometimes.

1 Like

Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by mumureloaded(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
hey shut the fūck up. we don't have all politician in Nigeria are bad ass nigger and all bleeped in hearth. what do you call akpabio now APC member? and he'd now a good man?

just forget about that bro all politician are stupid/ mad
Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by Firefire(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Only potential suicide bomber still support this gonment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by 1stNumeroUno: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
I'm coming o...

Ehn-ehn, what the politicians has played out in the last 6 months has expressly confirm that they're all the same. Forget the party membership/affiliation, they're just going along either way until their interest is threatened. So, if anyone is thinking of getting any good from them is a mere joker.

My thought - our concerns as citizens should be on building formidable institutions, working systems and recovering our value system.
And this can be achieved by making the politicians responsible for their actions and in-action. We should be ready to use the constitution/law to demand the right things being done. Then Labour and Trade Union should become a true pursuant of socio-economic success.
Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by edwardACTIVIST: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Baawaa is pained, Daura wept like a little girl that lost her virginity, after a failed coup against Saraki.

1 Like

Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by Almaiga: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Buhari must be allowed to fix the mess Jona and his gang of Corrupt individuals caused this Country. Any controversial incidence that occurred in this administration is Child's play, Compared to the ones that happened during Jonathan.

Anybody wey insult my President for this thread, make e collect this message join am. cool

1 Like

Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by mycar: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Baawaa:
. Concerning today's National Assembly siege, . someone asks if this is how Jonathan left the democracy for Buhari in 2015.
I replied no, i think he left it even worst, a whole governor was chased out of the country in Adamawa Muritala Nyako despite his immunity and Amaechi was denied entry into Rivers government house and was constantly harassed by securities, Kwankwaso security details were withdrawn he has to hired local hunters for protection and Tambuwal as a speaker was blocked from entering the chamber by the security operatives that his loyalist has to climbed the fences to gain access all during Jonathan. And guess what? DSS boss has already been sacked as punishment for today's siege, i remember jonathan promoting merylin Orga and Mbu after those security incidences as a way of saying job Weldon.
They thought we forgot.
The bolded shows that you don't even know what you are saying.
Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by Emperetrice(f): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Buy MTN and 9mobile data

We sell the cheapest!
Kindly check out our price list below

[center]Mtn Data price list
1GB = #600
2GB = #1200
3GB = #1750
5Gb = #2800[/center]

[center]Etisalat data price list
1gb #700
2gb #1350
3gb. #2000
5gb. #3250
11.5gb #7200
15gb #9100
27.5gb #16500[/center]
Please check my signature for our mobile numbers. You can always reach us on WhatsApp
Thank you!
Re: They Thought We Forget,pdp Is Worst Than APC by Nbote(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
So it now a competition of who's more clueless Abi?
PDP were booted out becos of its failings and d APC repeating and even beating those same failings simply shows how higher d level of stupidity d APC and it's supporters share.. If Nigerians deserved to remove d PDP den, dey also deserve to remove d APC now... And oh don't even ask who to replace dem with.. Nigerians have earned d right to even vote a stone if dey want having seen d worst of 2 evils

(1) (Reply)

Extreme Poverty In Nigeria, Who Is To Blame? / APC National Leader, Tinubu Calls Saraki On Phone (Fiction) / Buhari To Inaugurate Largest Brewery In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.