Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency (15073 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them / Despite Pressure, Secondus Not Leaving Office Before December 10 / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by OYAY(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Jesuiuuuuuuuu!!!! This Adesina is bad but on second thought, I think is right.
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by blazer2018: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by docadams: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary is a FAILURE and should resign immediately.

Electing Buhary is the worst mistake in the history of Nigeria.

Like Shepherd like sheep - incapable of original thinking.
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by StankovicEgeni(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't know what Adesina thinks Nigerians are thinking in that his unthinking utterance. Dear Adesina, must you always gobble out balderdash!
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by selfmade22: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
honestly dis country needs serious buyers, 'dusting my pass...
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Don't be deceived...

Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by gurnam: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
worlexy:
This Femi Adesina looks and always sound like he's not okay

Are you working for secondus? You are sounding like him..no original thinking

We can’t know secondus more than his mother and father that gave him that name! He can’t ever be first or original in anything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Oblang(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
That secondus need to learn salvagery from Oshiomole...
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by bot101(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
fk001:
Secondus is a clown if he thinks PMB will resign just like that.

Even if PMB will resign willingly we will not let him, PMB is what we need he is the best we got.

Sai Baba

exactly same applies to people who think Saraki will just resign like that. Also, if someone who didn't know that West Germany is long gone, or who can't keep his most sensitive unit (armed forces) in check is the best for you., maybe he is. For me, and those who at least have some self worth, and know that we can have much more than what is on ground, calling him the worst would be a great disservice to the worst.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Even if PMB will resign willingly we will not let him, PMB is what we need he is the best we got.... end of discussion.
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Princedapace(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
sureheaven:
Secondus must have been on drug for saying such things.
He shld go UK, US and other advance countries to learn how opposition politics is being played overthere.

Opposition don’t work for the downfall of their country.

But the ruling party can work for the downfall of their own country..
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Djinja: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Buhari is a complete failure
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Cockyguy11: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
killsmith:
what do you call those insisting on sarakis resignation?
Chei... Its a case of kettle calling the pot black. Oya Osho baba... Copycat thinking. Am just passing by...
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by redsun(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
His frequent medical vacations to london wasting millions of hard earned pounds that could go towards infrastructures and public services in Nigeria is enough for him to call it a quit. Something is disastrously wrong.

He seems to have turned to clock back to at least two decades in regards to democrazy.Nigeria is becoming more and more lawless,violent and unstructured.
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
fk001:
Secondus is a clown if he thinks PMB will resign just like that.

Even if PMB will resign willingly we will not let him, PMB is what we need he is the best we got.

Sai Baba
God bless you man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by sureheaven(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
But the ruling party can work for the downfall of their own country..

How can a ruling party work for the downfall of the same country they govern.
That’s opposition thinking we are saying.
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by worlexy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
gurnam:

We can’t know secondus more than his mother and father that gave him that name! He can’t ever be first or original in anything.
Hahahahahahahahaha Buharideen wehdone
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Yankee101: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
You go follow your oga go Daura
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Bruemath(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
buhariguy:
Pig seconds Na name,
That one Na chairman of a local government party or what.

Who know him as a human being.
clap for yourself human being
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by JOhnnyfreash: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Pdp is not creative at-all...... we should be seeing opposition with fact...Pdp failed in opposition. ..watch how Apc did opposition u will see d difference
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary is a FAILURE and should resign immediately.

Electing Buhary is the worst mistake in the history of Nigeria.

Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by omoiyalayi(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
HenryThegreat1:
What's wrong with a son advising his father to design? Is baba not old enough great grandfather?

What is he designing?

Is he a graphic designer now ? or Web designer? Oh maybe fashion designer?

Still don't get
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by health2wealth: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Can we chat on FB. email info@jetroolowole.com
BonkoINC:
SO the guy above me, literally posted a blank.. just to be first to comment. Hehehehe..

Anyway..

I am offering free/paid guest post..

Check my signature..

And also I have Review for sale or exchange.(Fiverr)

Atleast lemme make use of this top comment to gain somtin now.

As there are no prices for those that comments first or second..

Thanks.
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by redsun(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
StankovicEgeni:
I don't know what Adesina thinks Nigerians are thinking in that his unthinking utterance. Dear Adesina, must you always gobble out balderdash!

He sounds more like the vile woman that calls herself the Social media activist for the regime.Onochie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by nairavsdollars(f): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Gbam! But i think Secondus needs to sue Femi for this

gurnam:

Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by BafanaBafana: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
Secondus actually sounds and acts like Obiokpor drivers union chairman.
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Even his name speaks a lot, SecondUs. Just like photocopy or duplicate not actually 1st or original.

Femi A get bad mouth nor b small.

He invented the "wailing wailers, Ineffectual buffoon, and now broken record not capable of original thinking"
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by RexTramadol1: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
I like Secondus a bit

But Femi Adesina's bad mouth Na die.
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by Ojaja21: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
@Hungarriman is a fool 4 blank comet
Re: Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency by BonkoINC: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
health2wealth:
Can we chat on FB. email info@jetroolowole.com

I have messaged you my email.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easterners adopt the name “dot republic”. Pictures From Dot Republic / Apagun Olumide Was Strangled To Death, Reveals Autopsy / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Honoured By Kings College Old Boys Of North America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.