Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) (27895 Views)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) by maimalari: 2:43am On Aug 09, 2018
Akpabio and Amaechi are the best governors the south south has produced so far since 1999. Both Going to Apc means alot.
Re: Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) by nurusystem(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Skyfornia:
These guys are not supposed to be senators of a supposed great nation. All na agberos...anyway, I blame the number 1 too..cattle rearer ruling a great black nation.

i blame ut parent too ,mistakenly born u
Re: Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) by silasely(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2018
Na Ghana weed the make misyan like dis ooo oga Titus. cool shocked undecided
Re: Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) by eddy4lyf: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2018
[quote author=Bevista post=70106452]As a people, we lack dignity and principles. And this is just not about politicians, it is a pervasive problem across all strata of society. Once you become a politician and show these negative traits, people erroneously think it's because you are a politician. Wrong, it's always been there in you, politics only made it obvious.
---
This idea of decamping and then suddenly speaking negatively about your old party and glowingly about your new party is just ridiculous. This is not about only Akpabio, but all of them...Atiku, FFK, Saraki, El Rufai, etc.
---
Atiku really amazes me. Dude has left the PDP twice, calling the party all manner of unprintable names. But yet has gone back twice, praising the party to high heavens.
---
Zero principles all over!
Re: Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) by eddy4lyf: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2018
fratermathy:
Clowns who call themselves politicians. I pity the jobless youths who patronise them for crumbs and self satisfaction. All those fighting online for either APC or PDP are basically stup*d. Politicians are only after themselves and nothing else. They are all one and the same. Unfortunately, some deluded f**ls will defend them here in the name of PDP and APC! What has either party or those in them done for anyone? Rubbish! To the point that the jobless mofos have tribalised the parties and now liken their sectional, secessionist, and tribalistic inanities with PDP or APC. I spit on the heads of this generation of youths...

Let the bashing begin.
Nobody is gonna bash you, you spoke the truth!.

1 Like

Re: Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) by Oblang(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Ahmeduana:
I NEVER KNEW THAT THIS AKPABIO IS SUCH A STUPID MAN LIKE THIS, IS THERE ANYTHING GIVEN TO THESE NUISANCE IMMEDIATELY THEY JOIN APC THAT MAKES THEM TO HAVE LEAKING MOUTH?

Did u say the same abt Ben Bruce when he was accusing him wrongly?
Re: Some PDP Members Are On Tramadol; Akpabio Blasts Ben Bruce, Others (Vid) by kunletexs: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2018
wow omo gba si be. mo like e go!!!!

Bevista:
As a people, we lack dignity and principles. And this is just not about politicians, it is a pervasive problem across all strata of society. Once you become a politician and show these negative traits, people erroneously think it's because you are a politician. Wrong, it's always been there in you, politics only made it obvious.
---
This idea of decamping and then suddenly speaking negatively about your old party and glowingly about your new party is just ridiculous. This is not about only Akpabio, but all of them...Atiku, FFK, Saraki, El Rufai, etc.
---
Atiku really amazes me. Dude has left the PDP twice, calling the party all manner of unprintable names. But yet has gone back twice, praising the party to high heavens.
---
Zero principles all over!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power / Gen Buhari In A Meeting With Shehu Shagari (Throwback Pic) / Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.