Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole (20295 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2018
delkuf:
I like this. Nigerian no longer think with their foot. it shows that next year election, Nigerian will vote for credibility, and not for party
story nigerians go still vote for crooks

1 Like

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Esseite:

But Apc accepted them.. who then was the PDP that robbed Akwaibom?

You are trying to seperate the robber from PDP wlhile saying it was PDP that robbed Akwaibom, when that robber was the PDP itself in Akwaibom who controlled the purse..

Its quite deep to respond.. sleep over it.

It is quite funny and pathetic that you tried all your efforts to stop them from leaving PDP for APC despite knowing that they stole Akwa ibom state allocations for 16 years! You defended them for 16 years! Shame!
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by gare(f): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2018
Joevics:
Theres a difference between talking and saying the right things. Apc party leaders and their e-rats here on nairaland have the same thinking capacity.

THEY REASON ALIKE

1 Like

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by RexTramadol1: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2018
rusher14:

Don't confuse yourself.

For 16 years you hailed Akpabio but now he has decamped you've labelled him a thief.

No no no! Oshiomhole started the labelling

Robbers robbed the people for 16years

And the people are saying the robbers you are talking about are now with you ( we never knew they were robbers till you're telling us now)

Now I think you got it.

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by michoim(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2018
What of those who robbed kwarans (Father & son) for forty years now in PDP.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by guywitzerogal(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Who are all ds idiots fooling? Both those that cross from Apc to PDP and those that cross from PDP to APC... They are all rogue and thieves and God in his infinite mercy will punish them
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2018
paramakina202:

PDP never called anyone a thief, it's always been APC pointing accusing finger on the opposition.

Anyway I lack words to describe APC but I think this picture below captured it much better.

But now, PDP are calling them thieves because Akpabio and Co are no longer with them.
Mind you, decamping to APC doesn't stop his trial. He wouldn't be the first apc bigwig to be sentenced.
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by fedora04: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2018
Honestly I don't understand this country any more. The two governors who ruled the state in the last 16years ate in your party now and you have the guts to say the state was robbed for 16years!!! By who??

This clearly indicates we have serious issues.. No jokes... We need help

The worst part of it is that you see youths cheering them..

We were help

1 Like

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by igwefivestar(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2018
rusher14:

Don't confuse yourself.

For 16 years you hailed Akpabio but now he has decamped you've labelled him a thief.
shaaaataaap who told we hailed him for 16years? We knew he was a wise thief who play politics with everything he does.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by HomeOfMe(f): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2018
deantimes:
Those You Claimed Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16Years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole

https://www.headlineng.com/those-robbed-akwa-ibom-16years-apc-nigerians-oshiomhole/
If the FG/apc has the integrity they claim they do have,why did they wellcome the perceived corrupt ones? I don't blame them but the lazy idi0tic youth who hail and "twale" them. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have.
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by anonymuz(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2018
yeyerolling:
story nigerians go still vote for crooks
I bet it...most Nigerians are gullible.
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by Yinxies(f): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Politicians know how to package their stories to gullible Nigerians
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by tiredoflife(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2018
Esseite:

Nobody hailed him....pdp cannot prosecute him, they dont have the power to neither did they oppose the EFCC when they came for him.

You guys are only trying to be smart by half separating PDP from the person who looted when the person who looted was the PDP in Akwaibom now APC..

U are OK abi undecided
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2018
grin
Politicians de do una ojoro.

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by selfmade22: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2018
because of these arm robbers, my PVC is for sale, money 4 hand b4 i will even think of voting, they are just dare for themselves!
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by KaptainAfrika: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2018
Here is the today's exchange rate for PVC.

1 PVC = $1,000

***We don't accept Naira, only Dollars.***

1 Like

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by Gkemz: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2018
That's the same set of thieves being rebranded. It's only a change of name.

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by bluecircle470: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2018
Esseite:

But Apc accepted them.. who then was the PDP that robbed Akwaibom?

You are trying to seperate the robber from PDP wlhile saying it was PDP that robbed Akwaibom, when that robber was the PDP itself in Akwaibom who controlled the purse..

Its quite deep to respond.. sleep over it.

Mr man i think you all should just go and watch the campaign and speech instead of you quoting rubbish here with ur pastor Reno omokri. The speech that i watched was referring to the FG that ruled the center for 16 years and not the state. Reno was just twisting to suit is calling.....
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by edibobo: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2018
The main reason why APC will not be able to govern this country well is because of clownish ranting by leaders...listen to Oshomhole and Tinubu...were they sounding reasonably ? so APC is the DEN of THIEVES? Oh My God, what a shame ? If I was an APC supporter yesterday would have been my last membership with them. APC is a BIG SCAM
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by hush15: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2018
rusher14:

Don't confuse yourself.

So, the question who then robbed Akwa Ibom?

chai, they need to make tramadol compulsory for some people....
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by VULCAN(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2018
How To SPOT a new BMC moniker(currently)

They registered btw Jan and July 2018

90% or more of their posts are in Politics

They blame Jonathan govt for all our current problems

They speak of Buhari as if he is a god

They believe APC is doing a good job

They attack PDP daily yet when you tell them most of the pillars of APC came from PDP they ignore that inconvenient truth

They hate Igbos and Igbos

They support herdsmen(sometimes low key)

They support cattle colonies

They say that middle belt clashes are caused by enemies of Buhari or the farmers themselves.

They attack anyone that complains about Buhari.

They promote Islam above Christianity or other religions. 

The latest is some even pretend to be Christians eg GoTv despite his earlier confession that he is a Yoruba muslim.

Here's one of the creatures below;

milemimi93:
Oh! Is it now that you just discovered that Akwa Ibom was robbed? Because your supposed hero has decamped?

SURELY THEY SHALL GATHER TOGETHER BUT NOT BY ME, WHOEVER SHALL GATHER TOGETHER AGAINST PMB/AKPABIO SHALL FALL FOR THEIR SAKE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by Omeokachie: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2018
Oshi-omoh-ole

1 Like

Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by Bella55555(f): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2018
deantimes:
Those You Claimed Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16Years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole

https://www.headlineng.com/those-robbed-akwa-ibom-16years-apc-nigerians-oshiomhole/
wow wat a drag irony of life while fighting corruption tongue
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by Bella55555(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2018
rusher14:
How can you say those who robbed akwa ibom for 16 years are in APC, yet you supported them for 16 years?
abi................
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by Bella55555(f): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Omeokachie:
Oshi-omoh-ole
better still osho baba
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by Omeokachie: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Bella55555:
better still osho baba

Ok.
Olosho baba grin
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2018
OSHI-OMO-OLE is apc"s WATRTLOO!
the uncouth chimp is a klepto!
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by GALATICOS3015(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2018
The reason APC are contradicting everything in nigeria politics is because, nigerians are praying againts them to GOD.. .
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2018
paramakina202:

PDP never called anyone a thief,it's always been APC pointing accusing finger on the opposition.

Anyway I lack words to describe APC but I think this picture below captured it much better.

PDP have done dis same shit for 16yrs...
u must be dummy to forget so quickly.
apc and pdp are same bro. its a shame dey playing victims to gullible and epileptic brain like u
Re: Those Who Robbed Akwa Ibom For 16years Are In APC, Nigerians To Oshiomhole by ijabiken1(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Oshiomhole and tinubu no get sense after the due as intake of codine and tramadol in there system

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Louis Edozien In NYSC Scandal, Asked To Resign / Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria / Gunshots As Two NURTW Factions Clash In Agbado, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.